Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by StuartL »

People

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 pm
People
If 90% of them were not cúnts, people would be ok. But unfortunately 90% of them are cúnts. :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:52 am
StuartL wrote:
People
If 90% of them were not cúnts, people would be ok. But unfortunately 90% of them are cúnts. :censored:
:-P
To quote your favourite reggae band - " I am a 1 in 10 " :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
People
:-P
To quote your favourite reggae band - " I am a 1 in 10 " :wink: :lol:
:lol:

They certainly fucking weren't! :censored: :lol:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

British fucking gas :(

Sean

Post by Sean »

The ever chirpy Kelly Cates and the shrill Juliette Ferrington. GO AWAY! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:47 am
British fucking gas :(
You mean Amyl nitrite? :lol: :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
People

I watched a lecture this week where the speaker asked his audience to picture in their minds how intelligent the average person was. He then added ,"now remember that 50% of people are even more fucking stupid than that!".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
People

I watched a lecture this week where the speaker asked his audience to picture in their minds how intelligent the average person was. He then added ,"now remember that 50% of people are even more fucking stupid than that!".
:lol: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

My misanthropy levels are off the charts 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
People

For my sins I drive a London bus (Yeah,I know) and believe me,the things I see daily on the Old Kent Road would make your teeth curl,I look at these people and wonder just how the fuck they survive the day,let alone life,and just when you think you've seen it all.......I could write a book on the sheer fucking stupidity of them all,and the job has made me fucking hate a huge huge majority of people I'm afraid

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:14 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
People

For my sins I drive a London bus (Yeah,I know) and believe me,the things I see daily on the Old Kent Road would make your teeth curl,I look at these people and wonder just how the fuck they survive the day,let alone life,and just when you think you've seen it all.......I could write a book on the sheer fucking stupidity of them all,and the job has made me fucking hate a huge huge majority of people I'm afraid
There is nothing like dealing with the public to make you hate the public. 8)

In a previous role I worked recruiting college graduates as crime analysts for the Oirish police and as researchers for govt think tanks etc and I can unequivically tell you college graduates are 100% fucking stupid fucking arseholes. Never met a more useless, entitled, self-absorbed incompitent bunch of cúnts with zero life skills. They literally could do fuck all for themselves. Morons. :roll: :x :censored: Education is important, but at the next level I'd take experience over qualifications every day of the week and have been proven right on that 100% of the time. 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

People that get me books, mugs and other crap with "grumpy" on them. Just cos I'm not dancing in the street with an umbrella, in the pissing rain doesn't mean I'm grumpy!!!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Have spent my whole working life (36 years) dealing with the public, but still to this day I am amazed by the sheer stupidity of some if not most of them.
Bill Murray once said that it is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person but it is impossible to win an argument with a stupid one..I can vouch for this on a daily basis..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Spanish students in Dublin. :banghead: :roll: :censored:

Really, you NEED to stand in a group of 40 or 50 of you and block the ENTIRE foothpath, do you? There is no other way at all for you all to communicate? Okay. Fine. But hey, don't get upset when I introduce your ribs to Mr Elbow. :censored: