Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
QuartzGooner

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by QuartzGooner »

g88ner wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:People who take a dump in a plastic bag and leave it on the street.
OK, so you are homeless and that is sad, but at least put the plastic bag in a bin.
does that actually happen in London? :shock: :shock: :o

I'm from the countryside, so any shit on the street is from a dog!
Happens a lot in central London.
As does seeing a carrier bag full of puke on the street.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Just to even things up I once had a shit in a field in Spain :oops:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

flash gunner wrote:Just to even things up I once had a shit in a field in Spain :oops:
If you mean the Nou Camp pitch in retaliation to their "Barca DNA" bullshit we had to endure then well played 8)

I had a shit in a wood in Sweden... and let out a little bullet in a swimming pool in Scarborough :oops: (I was only 7)

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

g88ner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Just to even things up I once had a shit in a field in Spain :oops:
If you mean the Nou Camp pitch in retaliation to their "Barca DNA" bullshit we had to endure then well played 8)

I had a shit in a wood in Sweden... and let out a little bullet in a swimming pool in Scarborough :oops: (I was only 7)
I had a shit in the woods in Scotland. At Gleneagles I got terrible gut ache as we approached the ninth tee. I made some excuse to my playing partners and dived into the trees to evacuate the dreadful smelling foulness. There was only grass and leaves to clean up with but I found out later I didn't get everything. I rejoined the game as they approached the 10th tee where there was a lovely brick built toilet with hot water, paper towels and tiled walls.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

g88ner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately was not on the Nou Camp pitch. Was in a little suburb of Madrid :?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

northbank123 wrote:arseofacrow you need to stop getting public transport mate :lol:
:D

Doesn't matter mate - If I were in my car, I'd be complaining about the traffic, etc... as well.

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Fucking idiots that get to the top of an escalator and then just stop dead to have a look around. :banghead:

KEEP FUCKING MOVING YOU ARSEHOLES!! :x
Agreed, and equally irritating are those c.unts who choose to have their conversation in the fucking shop doorway so no other bastard can get in or out

You can tell I've had my once a year shopping day

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Fucking idiots that get to the top of an escalator and then just stop dead to have a look around. :banghead:

Agreed, and equally irritating are those c.unts who choose to have their conversation in the fucking shop doorway so no other bastard can get in or out

You must of ordered your BBQ stuff on line :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

afcforever wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Yep. You can get anything on line these days.......BBQ food, Chelsea shirts....

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:
afcforever wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Yep. You can get anything on line these days.......BBQ food, Chelsea shirts....
The chelsea shirt would be alright for wiping the grease of the bbq :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Xmas shoppers. :twisted: Bastards. You turn the city centre into a fucking swamp of cuntiness and ignorance. Go to the shopping centres in the suburbs you fucking arseholes!!! :x :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Xmas shoppers. :twisted: Bastards. You turn the city centre into a fucking swamp of cuntiness and ignorance. Go to the shopping centres in the suburbs you fucking arseholes!!! :x :evil:
It's all about the atmosphere , I love strolling round town at Christmas..just hate the shopping.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

People who go to concerts and think it is ok to disrupt loads of other people when they see what all their friends want to drink and precede to provide waiter service to said group without giving a fuck about other people's enjoyment.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. People that keep whining and tutting whilst I'm trying to hand drinks out to my friends at concerts. :roll: :banghead:

:-P :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:666. People that keep whining and tutting whilst I'm trying to hand drinks out to my friends at concerts. :roll: :banghead:

:-P :wink:
:D :D