MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
safcftm

Post by safcftm »

since shes bound to get spit roasted by a gang of spaniards it'd be a bit ironic if almunia was one of them, since if he plays too often your season will probably be fucked by him anarl :wink:

Seriously though mate, you've fucked up pretty badly, she is going to be getting buggered all ways under the sun, by the time she comes back you'll probably find that trying to shag her is akin to hoying a sausage down the channel tunnel, though at least you should be able to get a retribution shag off one of her mates since they sound like they're looser than the lips that sink the ships

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Have you got any pictures FPG? It would help us evaluate her chances over there, is she a ten pinter etc!!! :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Have you got any pictures FPG? It would help us evaluate her chances over there, is she a ten pinter etc!!! :wink:

Thats a lot to swallow .......even if she has ten days :shock: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Have you got any pictures FPG? It would help us evaluate her chances over there, is she a ten pinter etc!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol:

As FPG points out it is the sex capital of Europe so she has a chance :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

As FPG points out it is the sex capital of Europe so she has a chance :lol:

Just make sure she has brushed her teeth before she kisses you next week FPG :? :lol:

Post by 1989 »

Sorry to say this but think chances of her returning without having shagged anyone are very slim indeed!

I suggest you take this as an opportunity to taste a different pussy, don't feel sorry for yourself, make the best of a shitty situation!

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Don't worry FPG, she loves you and will just be reading some good books. Also, AW will sign Benzema, Mata, Cahill and Samba while she is away. :wink:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

Truth is shes a good girl. she very shy and very proper and has amazing values.
but whats happend around a year ago a new girl started in her work place who she seems to hanging around more and more. Shes fit (very fit) but less just say shes a bit tarty.
And thats whos shes going on holiday with, with 6 other mates who are all a bit loud.

If i was in ibiza for 10 days i would score more then Thierry Henry did goals. Thats what im nervous about.

Next thing i noticed since meeting this new girl at her work place, she drinks a bit more and her acts in bedroom have been amazing. (no complaints)

augie

Post by augie »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Truth is shes a good girl. she very shy and very proper and has amazing values.
but whats happend around a year ago a new girl started in her work place who she seems to hanging around more and more. Shes fit (very fit) but less just say shes a bit tarty.
And thats whos shes going on holiday with, with 6 other mates who are all a bit loud.

If i was in ibiza for 10 days i would score more then Thierry Henry did goals. Thats what im nervous about.

Next thing i noticed since meeting this new girl at her work place, she drinks a bit more and her acts in bedroom have been amazing. (no complaints)

And it has taken this holiday to ibiza for you to start asking questions ? :wink: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Truth is shes a good girl. she very shy and very proper and has amazing values.
These are the best/worst types :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

flash gunner wrote:
Actually sounds ideal to have her and Mrs "fit (very fit) but less just say shes a bit tarty" in the one resort- sounds like heaven

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

safcftm wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Actually sounds ideal to have her and Mrs "fit (very fit) but less just say shes a bit tarty" in the one resort- sounds like heaven
Agreed. Just booked my flights anyone else fancy the onlinegooner trip?

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

flash gunner wrote:
safcftm wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Agreed. Just booked my flights anyone else fancy the onlinegooner trip?

Anyone else?

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

The girls settle in

REB

Post by REB »

If she loves you then there should be nothing to worry about. If not
:shock: then its time to move on and you will be looking at denilson. Eboue and co next year thinking life could have been so much better :wink: