MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

RoscommonGooner wrote:Is this the same girl who broke up with you a couple of seasons ago when you renewed your season ticket? :?
Wasnt that MIG? or was he the one who hurt his toe kicking a door? :? :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

safcftm wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
safcftm wrote:
LDB wrote:It always makes me laugh when chicks play up about football.

They sure as hell better not have any hobbies that cost them money or they can fuck right off
Dont worry mate, this one doesnt- she just enjoys getting loads of spanish cock and, since she can combine that with a holiday, its effectively free
Looks like its just us two on the onlinegooner Ibiza trip safcftm with fitty and nicey :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: just hope we can fight our way to them through the crowds of spaniards with their cocks out, their apartments going to be crammed
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im prepared to wait my turn :D

gunner_ace

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by gunner_ace »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Due to buying my season ticket, I agreed that she could go on holiday with her mates while I stay at home. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but her mates are a bunch of tarts. there of to Ibiza. the sex capital of europe. And they say what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza. 10 bloody days.

I worry. I worry. :shock: :shock:

I fear it might be all over when she comes back. Truth is she cant really hide a lie to well.

Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.
ha ha great thread. Ill chip in my 2 pennith.

Take a pre-emtive strive and get yourself on adultfriendfinder.com. Find the loosest looking chaz hoebag you can with a name like princess or saphire. Bang her frikken brains out but make sure you do it bareback so you Catch the herpes she is harbouring in her butchers window. Then when your bird gets back pass it on to her, and after 2 months when shes been to the clap clinic shell have to fess up to you about what she got upto in Ibiza.

Only down side is if she was a good girl on her hols she will know she got it from you and your fucked. A small down side to this plan if you ask me.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

gunner_ace wrote:
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Due to buying my season ticket, I agreed that she could go on holiday with her mates while I stay at home. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but her mates are a bunch of tarts. there of to Ibiza. the sex capital of europe. And they say what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza. 10 bloody days.

I fear it might be all over when she comes back. Truth is she cant really hide a lie to well.

Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.

Take a pre-emtive strive and get yourself on adultfriendfinder.com. Find the loosest looking chaz hoebag you can with a name like princess or saphire. Bang her frikken brains out but make sure you do it bareback so you Catch the herpes she is harbouring in her butchers window. Then when your bird gets back pass it on to her, and after 2 months when shes been to the clap clinic shell have to fess up to you about what she got upto in Ibiza.

Only down side is if she was a good girl on her hols she will know she got it from you and your fucked. A small down side to this plan if you ask me.
:lol: :lol: Apart from that it's flawless

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

Count me in on this trip flash!

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

bang goes the 0-0 draw wrote:
gunner_ace wrote:

I say its worth the risk just to make sure.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

gunner_ace wrote:
bang goes the 0-0 draw wrote:
gunner_ace wrote:

I say its worth the risk just to make sure.
I always find going the extra mile in relationships helps. Banging princess will show he cares

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
safcftm wrote:
LDB wrote:It always makes me laugh when chicks play up about football.

They sure as hell better not have any hobbies that cost them money or they can fuck right off
Dont worry mate, this one doesnt- she just enjoys getting loads of spanish cock and, since she can combine that with a holiday, its effectively free
Looks like its just us two on the onlinegooner Ibiza trip safcftm with fitty and nicey :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: just hope we can fight our way to them through the crowds of spaniards with their cocks out, their apartments going to be crammed
Is "apartments" a euphemism...? :D

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

iirc you can catch herpes from a toilet seat, so just say you did that (mind, if she knows of that she might blame all the diseases shes got on a toilet seat as well, but we'll just have to assume she doesnt know)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

DB10GOONER wrote:Is "apartments" a euphemism...? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: it is now!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Is "apartments" a euphemism...? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: it is now!
:lol:

========

MFPG - sorry mate, not what you want to hear, but she is going to have more pricks in her than a second hand dart board. She'll be walking like John Wayne when she gets home. If you hear a whistling noise it'll be the wind blowing up the chasm that she now has for a vagina.

:(

:wink:

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

All of you are so mean!

I've been to a few wild places on holiday but I still managed to stay faithful. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MizzNaughty wrote:All of you are so mean!

I've been to a few wild places on holiday but I still managed to stay faithful. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 8)
Honestly? Was it a long term relationship you were in? And if so, why the seperate hols? Sorry, just nosey! :D :wink:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Get her circumcised, you can easily do it yourself if you have a good set of teeth 8)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

MizzNaughty wrote:All of you are so mean!

Damn it, i'm stuck at work and I'm bored, can you not at least pretend that you've had some wild holidays where you have been in a bikini walking onto the beach having been in the sea, the water still running off your hair, down your shoulders and over your breasts when, suddenly, you have seen a beautiful woman sunbathing naked, the sun glistening off her perfect arse who has turned over, making your heart flutter as her large breasts slowly move into view. The woman looks into your eyes, puts her hand between her thighs and moves it slowly upwards, you can see her pussy, moist, awaiting her touch and desiring yours, whilst she maintains an eye contact that makes you feel open to her obvious intentions.... Maybe then you could talk, go back to a hotel room, shower together, you know, all that good stuff

Ha'way, otherwise I'm stuck looking at a fucking costing system :evil: