Big Night Of Boxing Tonight.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
northbankbren

Big Night Of Boxing Tonight.

Post by northbankbren »

Boxnations first real big show on tonight.

Light Heavyweight Title Nathan Cleverley VS Tony Bellew. Could be a cracker of a fight. Cleverley is a very good boxer, works behind his jab and has good power, Bellew also very good, but unproven at the top level. Could be a rite scrap as they dont like each other. I'll go for Cleverley on late stoppage or points.

Winning of this should get winner of fight in US Bernard Hopkins VS Chad Dawson. This could also be a classic. Dawson has a massive age advantage and this is his real opportunity to get back on the map. For Hopkins another day in the office, the guy is just an absolute machine. If Dawson let hopkins work behind his jab from the start then it'll be a peice of cake for Hopkins. Dawson needs to get at him from the start. Gotta go for Hopkins on points, although Dawson is capable of an upset. This fight is in the US so wont be on till around 3am/4am

Oh and James DeGale is also fighting for the european supermiddle title against Polish Piotr Wilczewski, who to be honest I know very little about but is experienced and like degale has only the one loss to his record. I've also heard this guy is real tough so we'll have to see. I'll go DeGale on points, but he needs to bring his A game coz I have a feeling Piotr will adopt a groves style strategy and fight on the back foot, so DeGale will need to keep his cool and pick his shots.

Full Undercard being shown too.

Its FREE at the moment on sky channel 456 or watch the legal free stream here.

http://boxnation.tv/live.php