RIP Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: RIP Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Ronnie Moran, former Liverpool player and coach...RIP

RIP a proper football man. Is he the last of the old Boot Room now gone? :(
Not sure if he is the last, not if you include the Dalglish era.. Don't want to come across as disrespectful but I have seen tributes on Facebook etc from Liverpool fans that I know and I am certain would never had heard of Ronnie Moran . But as is the modern way the opportunity to be seen posting on social media is more important than what you actually post about or your knowledge of the subject.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not sure if he is the last, not if you include the Dalglish era.. Don't want to come across as disrespectful but I have seen tributes on Facebook etc from Liverpool fans that I know and I am certain would never had heard of Ronnie Moran . But as is the modern way the opportunity to be seen posting on social media is more important than what you actually post about or your knowledge of the subject.
Yeah, the modern phenomenon of the social media whore... sickening. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Get ready for another wave of celebrity deaths, Ramsey is getting back into some sort of form after the motm performance against Manure.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:Image
The opening of NYSE!..... :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Ian fucking Brady,R.I.P.,(Rot in Pergatory),you absolute C.UNT

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chris Cornell RIP. Superb singer, songwriter. Legend. Only 52 as well. Tragic loss of a grunge and metal legend. :(

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

DB10GOONER wrote:Chris Cornell RIP. Superb singer, songwriter. Legend. Only 52 as well. Tragic loss of a grunge and metal legend. :(
RIP. He spearheaded the music of my teenage years. One of the best voices there ever was.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

RIP those who died in Manchester last night..What religion demands the slaughter of kids enjoying themselves ?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

RIP...
Last edited by Allgunsblazin on Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:RIP those who died in Manchester last night..What religion demands the slaughter of kids enjoying themselves ?
No religion does, mate. These murdering filth that claim to be Muslims are not. They follow some twisted evil bastardised version of that religion and kill more Muslims than non-believers world wide.

RIP to those poor little kids and mums and dads murdered in Manchester. Heartbreakingly tragic theft of young lives. :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

People kill people and there are some sick fuckers out there what sort of low life c unt can you be to target children .

I bet you however whosoever did this his family and parents will be shocked to see he was radicalised !

But this happens too everyday in Syria and the leaders of your country are a part of it ,there is blood on all of our hands and until we stop it will continue .

Trumps world tour of state sponsored terrorists will start another war this time on Iran ,forget having children this world is over unless we can control these madmen !

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

RIP

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

RIP Sir Roger Moore
RIP the 22 of Manchester bombing