Your most HATED music.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
olgitgooner

Your most HATED music.

Post by olgitgooner »

I personally hate any Elvis stuff. Cliff Richard stuff is even worse. What are your most detested bits of music??

The stuff you hear on the radio that makes you want change stations?

I offer you this very popular, and fucking annoying, piece of shit from the film Grease....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9udY1qGsSo

:evil:

REB

Re: Your most HATED music.

Post by REB »

anything a dj does, and stuff from the sixties.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hate all that DJ shite too. Hate alot of gangsta rap (not all, but most). Hate all Elvis (except the song Suspicious Minds). Hate reggae (but love Ska!!). Hate dance music. Hate electronic music. Hate emo metal (whining bitches). Hate manufactured pop/boy bands.

:evil: :twisted: :evil:

Love rock, metal, Ska, punk, alot of indie (but not all), alot of sixties stuff too. Love guitar-based music most. 8)

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

R&B and modern rap.

Look at my cash
Look at my bling
Check out my Ho's
I'm a bad gangsta motherfucker

Boring fucking shite!!!!!!!

Give me a good bit of Stones every day of the week.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:Hate all that DJ shite too. Hate alot of gangsta rap (not all, but most). Hate all Elvis (except the song Suspicious Minds). Hate reggae (but love Ska!!). Hate dance music. Hate electronic music. Hate emo metal (whining bitches). Hate manufactured pop/boy bands.

:evil: :twisted: :evil:

Love rock, metal, Ska, punk, alot of indie (but not all), alot of sixties stuff too. Love guitar-based music most. 8)
Spot on esp on Elvis "the burger king", though I would add rap, didlee dee, most country music and the pretentious eigthies fucking shite like Sade and from the seventies "tubular fucking bells" what a load of pretentious shite.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

In addition to my recent rant re Irish love of rugby...I now rant about the Irish love of Garth Brooks...He has sold out Croke park for five concerts this Summer, a guy on radio said on Sunday the same singer wouldn't sell out one concert in Sheppard's Bush .. One tenth of the Irish population are going to his concerts, more people than voted in the last referendum ..(and we do love a referendum here). There is pictures on TV News of people queuing up for days to buy tickets (do it online and you don't become a Super fan on TV) I would rather watch paint dry than listen to him , or look at him for that matter, for two or three hours. There will be 400,000 Stetson hats and 400,00 check shirts sold in Ireland this Summer...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Manufactured boy/girl bands, folk music and most modern rap

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

And don't forget fucking "crooners" Sinatra, Martin, Crosby.
When I see some twat in a pub or anywhere singing "my way" I develop an instant loathing for that person, to the point where I wish they would die in front of my very eyes. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:In addition to my recent rant re Irish love of rugby...I now rant about the Irish love of Garth Brooks...He has sold out Croke park for five concerts this Summer, a guy on radio said on Sunday the same singer wouldn't sell out one concert in Sheppard's Bush .. One tenth of the Irish population are going to his concerts, more people than voted in the last referendum ..(and we do love a referendum here). There is pictures on TV News of people queuing up for days to buy tickets (do it online and you don't become a Super fan on TV) I would rather watch paint dry than listen to him , or look at him for that matter, for two or three hours. There will be 400,000 Stetson hats and 400,00 check shirts sold in Ireland this Summer...
I think the Oirish Manure "Die hard lifelong fans" :roll: are redirecting their attentions for some reason... :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:R&B and modern rap.

Look at my cash
Look at my bling
Check out my Ho's
I'm a bad gangsta motherfucker

Boring fucking shite!!!!!!!

Give me a good bit of Stones every day of the week.
Stones. 8)

Perfect description of 99.99% of rap there too, mate! 8)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Is this a "Wind Up Quartz?" thread! :D

There is a lot of good Hip Hop, and by no means all of it is "gangsta" and negative, certainly not anything approaching 99% of it.

I do not hate any particular kind of music, there can be good songs from any genre.
But there are two bands I find at best banal and at worst so depressing that I just have to mention them,

Muse.

Radiohead.

REB

Post by REB »

radiohead are one of the great bands quartz, shame on you :shock: :mrgreen:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Dubstep :roll: :|

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

QuartzGooner wrote:Is this a "Wind Up Quartz?" thread! :D

There is a lot of good Hip Hop, and by no means all of it is "gangsta" and negative, certainly not anything approaching 99% of it.

I do not hate any particular kind of music, there can be good songs from any genre.
But there are two bands I find at best banal and at worst so depressing that I just have to mention them,

Muse.

Radiohead.
i'm dead serious Quartz. Rap today is utter shite. Most of it is pop in disguise. It's written by a team of detached writers, presented to an artist (I use the term lightly) and then peddled as original material.
Rap originated as a social commentary where a message was delivered by the original performer. Most of it was made up 'in the moment'.
The last time we saw decent rap was back in the day of Grandmaster Flash. After that It just descended into the shite we get fed today. I hate it with a passion and most of the modern day rap artists are talentless wankers.

I blame Vanilla Ice for this!

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I should also point out that rap can give you herpes!

Anyone going to mention Steps? :lol: