Any one having trouble with their marrows?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Any one having trouble with their marrows?

Post by goonersid »

I was wondering are there any other keen gardeners on the forum? :oops: I really only got into it about 5 or 6 years ago when my son and his mates got a bit too big to be using the back garden as a footie pitch. I dug the lawn up and now grow a lot of my own veg, as well as keeping an area for flowering plants although my missus decides what goes in there.
I love the listening to match commentaries on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon whilst pottering about in my wellies. :wink:

Theoperator

Re: Any one having trouble with their marrows?

Post by Theoperator »

Same here Sid, :oops: that or my greenhouse which is wired for the radio if its raining are the ultimate refuge.

But my marrows arent planted yet , toatoes in, but being a cheapskate similar to our manager the seeds were 5 years old, a bit jaded and havent come on to grow as expected :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:I was wondering are there any other keen gardeners on the forum? :oops: I really only got into it about 5 or 6 years ago when I had a sex change and became known as "Jennifer". I dug the lawn up and now grow a lot of my own veg, as well as keeping an area for flowering plants although my husband decides what goes in there.
I love listening to Marjory next door talk all about her knitting on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon whilst pottering about in my wellies. :wink:
Fixed that for you, si - oops, sorry - Jen. :lol: :barscarf:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Theoperator wrote:Same here Sid, :oops: that or my greenhouse which is wired for the radio if its raining are the ultimate refuge.

But my marrows arent planted yet , toatoes in, but being a cheapskate similar to our manager the seeds were 5 years old, a bit jaded and havent come on to grow as expected :oops:
Oh dear Lord, will the gayness never end on here...? :rubchin: :|

G88ner...? g88ner...

:-P :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:I was wondering are there any other keen gardeners on the forum? :oops: I really only got into it about 5 or 6 years ago when I had a sex change and became known as "Jennifer". I dug the lawn up and now grow a lot of my own veg, as well as keeping an area for flowering plants although my husband decides what goes in there.
I love listening to Marjory next door talk all about her knitting on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon whilst pottering about in my wellies. :wink:

:lol: Us gardeners have a name for people like you, we called our gnome Henry.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

I heard Lefty once had a nasty accident with a gnome. Seems the gnome fell over on top of him and nearly crushed him. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: Us gardeners have a name for people like you; "men".
I can't keep fixing all your posts like this! :lol: :wink:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

goonersid wrote:I was wondering are there any other keen gardeners on the forum? :oops: I really only got into it about 5 or 6 years ago when my son and his mates got a bit too big to be using the back garden as a footie pitch. I dug the lawn up and now grow a lot of my own veg, as well as keeping an area for flowering plants although my missus decides what goes in there.
I love the listening to match commentaries on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon whilst pottering about in my wellies. :wink:
I'm leaving work soon to go home and kill the moss on the lawn with sulphur of iron. Does this count?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:I was wondering are there any other keen gardeners on the forum? :oops: I really only got into it about 5 or 6 years ago when my son and his mates got a bit too big to be using the back garden as a footie pitch. I dug the lawn up and now grow a lot of my own veg, as well as keeping an area for flowering plants although my missus decides what goes in there.
I love the listening to match commentaries on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon whilst pottering about in my wellies and shagging the family goat. :wink:
:shock: :shock: :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

This was part of my garden a few Years ago, it became to expensive and to much work to maintain. Now i have stones, paving and raised :cry: beds

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

I heard Lefty once had a nasty accident with a gnome. Seems the gnome fell over on top of him and nearly crushed him. :lol: :wink:
Said "The Laughing Gnome " :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote: Said "The Laughing Gnome " :roll: :lol:

Hahahaha!! :lol: :lol: Oh, shit - hang on... :rubchin:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Old thread but I feel it important to say - read the title of this thread and thought someone had testicle trouble. :|

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

My marrows are doing just fine now, the misses advises me :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »