Israel/Gaza

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Drone

Re: Israel/Gaza

Post by Drone »

Sorry for bringing back this article, but since I did live, fought, seen a war 4 freedom.
I'm an Albanian from Kosovo, 90% of Kosovo is habited by Albanians, the rest r Serbs 5% and 5% Turks, Croats, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Gipsy... Albanians r 80% Muslims in religion with a 20% Catholics...We didn't fight for religion, we fought for freedom, we didn't care much about religion, in fact we had a lot of freedom for religion we have been encouraged by our enemies to be more religious, but we were banned to learn who we are, where we came from, and our language.
I learned through this journey that when u fight for freedom, it does not include freedom for religion, it's more freedom from religion as well. We can't never change who we r and where we com from, but we can change the religion any time of the day, fighting for religion is worthless, in fact we never do fight for, it's just part of the propaganda others implement it to us, most of the times from the ones we fight against...

Top Londoner

Re: Israel/Gaza

Post by Top Londoner »

KAQAK wrote:Sorry for bringing back this article, but since I did live, fought, seen a war 4 freedom.
I'm an Albanian from Kosovo, 90% of Kosovo is habited by Albanians, the rest r Serbs 5% and 5% Turks, Croats, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Gipsy... Albanians r 80% Muslims in religion with a 20% Catholics...We didn't fight for religion, we fought for freedom, we didn't care much about religion, in fact we had a lot of freedom for religion we have been encouraged by our enemies to be more religious, but we were banned to learn who we are, where we came from, and our language.
I learned through this journey that when u fight for freedom, it does not include freedom for religion, it's more freedom from religion as well. We can't never change who we r and where we com from, but we can change the religion any time of the day, fighting for religion is worthless, in fact we never do fight for, it's just part of the propaganda others implement it to us, most of the times from the ones we fight against...

In a nutshell.
great post from someone not reading it in MSN, but living it.
Politics and religion exist to divide and conquer.

WENGER OUT