Anyone Here A Vet?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Anyone Here A Vet?

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Yeah, man. Did 2 tours in Nam. 67 through 68. 8)

:mrgreen:
You were one of those "tunnel rats" weren't you :shock: :lol:
:lol:

Was going to reply with "you call your missus a tunnel?!" but remembered the poor lady has been through alot this last year and decided not to write it. Oh, hang on... oops... :oops: :|

:wink: :wink:
:shock: :lol:

I told her this and thought she would see the funny side, she's crying.....
:lol: :lol:

That's you sleeping in the wankhut - oops, sorry - shed again. :-P :wink:

Shed :shock: Summer House dear boy :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote: :lol: :lol:

That's you sleeping in the wankhut - oops, sorry - shed again. :-P :wink:

Shed :shock: Summer House dear boy :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:Oh yeah, there used to be a bloke in my old man's local years ago called "Jack Russell". :lol:

Straight up. You have got to admire either his parents' sense of humour or the fact that two such cataclysmically retarded people managed to have and raise a child. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Was also an English wicket keeper named Jack Russell. He had a penchant for baked beans and the England team had to take loads of them on tour just for him. He is also a pretty decent artist (of the kind that does paintings, not a pisshead). His work is quite well sought after.

Mrs Spuddy's sister is a senior practice nurse at our local vets. Great for us, we get family discount and never have to pay anything up front. We just wait for the insurance to pay out. She also increases the fees on their invoice to cover the excess :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Saves having to dig a big tunnel didn't it :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

Saves having to dig a big tunnel didn't it :wink: :lol:

Ok, calm down there, artillery shell head. :lol: :wink:

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:I know its a longshot. Nothing serious, just want to ask a couple of questions.

Went to the vet yesterday for a "free" consultation only to have her not be interested in my dog at all but to sell me stuff :roll:
I am mate. Feel free to pm me (or post here if you prefer) and I'll get back to you when I can (I'm in Australia, so time difference may be an issue for a quick reply!) Worked in the UK for 15 years until recently so am familiar with the situation there.

Profession is going to shit now, full of greedy pricks and corporate bullshit, and I am currently in the process of a career change it's become that bad (yes, I am an idealistic wanker)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

TurnipMasher wrote:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:I know its a longshot. Nothing serious, just want to ask a couple of questions.

Went to the vet yesterday for a "free" consultation only to have her not be interested in my dog at all but to sell me stuff :roll:
I am mate. Feel free to pm me (or post here if you prefer) and I'll get back to you when I can (I'm in Australia, so time difference may be an issue for a quick reply!) Worked in the UK for 15 years until recently so am familiar with the situation there.

Profession is going to shit now, full of greedy pricks and corporate bullshit, and I am currently in the process of a career change it's become that bad (yes, I am an idealistic wanker)

Brilliant mate, thank you.

I've pm'd you.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Why anyone would spend 6 years in college just so they can stick their hand up a cows arse is beyond me. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:Why anyone would spend 6 years in college just so they can stick their hand up a cows arse is beyond me. 8)
Really rodders? :rubchin:

And you being a culchie? Go on you little tease. You'd ram that fist up there quicker than a bullet out of a gun. :lol: :wink: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Sorry to hear about your dog being unwell. The saddest day of my life was when mine passed away.

If you think it's allergies, have you changed the pup's diet or started using any new shampoos or topical stuff?

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Why anyone would spend 6 years in college just so they can stick their hand up a cows arse is beyond me. 8)

And you being a culchie? Go on you little tease. You'd ram that fist up there quicker than a bullet out of a gun. :lol: :wink: :wink:
I think that was his point DB10 - Why waste the 6 years in college? :lol: :lol: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think that was his point DB10 - Why waste the 6 years in college? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Because he doesn't come from Dublin. They tend to fast-track their perverts because they couldn't cope with a 6 year wait. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I did not have sexual relations with that bovine :lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote: It went in through his mouth and 8 inches down the side of his inner throat, never seen and heard a dog make the noise he did, I had to hold him down to stop making it worse and had to make the choice of leaving it in place or pulling it out.
Sounds horrible, glad he is well.

Answer is take a tennis ball to the park and get him to chase that.