The naked celebrity links thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:And did you check with the mods to see if joking about paedophilia is ok? I hear there is a no tolerance attitude? Or are you a member of the infamous gay clique?
And then check if some of our dumber members can see the huge difference between comparing an innocent man to a convicted child molester in a childishly hateful way and light heartedly alluding to something that didn't happen... :roll:
Fuck me mate, I apologised. Don't you think it's about time you got over it, notice how I didn't throw my toys out of the pram when you indirectly called me a c@nt. it's called being the bigger man :wink:

Anyway if you check the original post you'll realise your mistake. I was comparing him to the lesser known jimmy seville not the jimmy saville you are obviously eluding to, personally I think it's a fucking disgrace that you would even dream of putting the two of them together but hey ho :roll: :lol:
I wasn't actually having a pop at you. I was having a pop at Henry Norris 1913 in reply to his pop at the mods for having a pop at your pop at Wenger. :wink:

If it was "indirect", how do you know I was refering to you as a cúnt? But then, as my old Gran always said, "if the cúnt shirt fits..." :wink:

And whilst I am flattered by your offer of sex, I will have to turn you down on this occasion. You might redirect your attentions towards Spuddy as he will fuck anything with a pulse and even the odd thing without. 8)
my post was a joke, obviously went over your head but even still I think you need to let it go mate. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote: TBH i don't think Wengers' love child potatoepeeler has forgiven me for my misguided post about his pops, best left to cool down for a while else I fear I may end up with a prolapsed ringer :rubchin: :oops: :lol:
You make such an assumption that your ringer would be targeted :lol:
This IS Spuddy we're on about here - So of course it would...well that and any other Orifice's... :shock: :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:And did you check with the mods to see if joking about paedophilia is ok? I hear there is a no tolerance attitude? Or are you a member of the infamous gay clique?
And then check if some of our dumber members can see the huge difference between comparing an innocent man to a convicted child molester in a childishly hateful way and light heartedly alluding to something that didn't happen... :roll:
Fuck me mate, I apologised. Don't you think it's about time you got over it, notice how I didn't throw my toys out of the pram when you indirectly called me a c@nt. it's called being the bigger man :wink:

Anyway if you check the original post you'll realise your mistake. I was comparing him to the lesser known jimmy seville not the jimmy saville you are obviously eluding to, personally I think it's a fucking disgrace that you would even dream of putting the two of them together but hey ho :roll: :lol:
I wasn't actually having a pop at you. I was having a pop at Henry Norris 1913 in reply to his pop at the mods for having a pop at your pop at Wenger. :wink:

If it was "indirect", how do you know I was refering to you as a cúnt? But then, as my old Gran always said, "if the cúnt shirt fits..." :wink:

And whilst I am flattered by your offer of sex, I will have to turn you down on this occasion. You might redirect your attentions towards Spuddy as he will fuck anything with a pulse and even the odd thing without. 8)
my post was a joke, obviously went over your head but even still I think you need to let it go mate. :|
Surely you know by now HN 1913 Everything goes over DB's head - for obvious reasons.... :D :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

WE8SPURS wrote:
TBH i don't think Wengers' love child potatoepeeler has forgiven me for my misguided post about his pops, best left to cool down for a while else I fear I may end up with a prolapsed ringer :rubchin: :oops: :lol:
No, I've got to be honest, my standards are pretty low :oops:
I think the only thing I'd never fuck is DB10. Sloppy seconds is one thing but sloppy 9635428ths is another. He's starting to resemble an antique pin cushion he's had that many pricks :wink:

WE8SPURS

Post by WE8SPURS »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote:
TBH i don't think Wengers' love child potatoepeeler has forgiven me for my misguided post about his pops, best left to cool down for a while else I fear I may end up with a prolapsed ringer :rubchin: :oops: :lol:
I think the only thing I'd never fuck is DB10. Sloppy seconds is one thing but sloppy 9635428ths is another. He's starting to resemble an antique pin cushion he's had that many pricks :wink:
:wink: :lol:

SPUDMASHER

The middle aged awnkers thread

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:Link? :wink:
Two pages back

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

clockender1 wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
there is apparently one of her back covered in baby batter though!
one of her chest too. 8)

i have no idea what Rodders is on about - her boobs are glorious perfection imho almost as good as a Gerorge Graham Back 4.
mate, callin shenangans on this unless you can link it! also prove the gash too!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

clockender1 wrote:
there is apparently one of her back covered in baby batter though!
one of her chest too. 8)

i have no idea what Rodders is on about - her boobs are glorious perfection imho almost as good as a Gerorge Graham Back 4.
mate, callin shenangans on this unless you can link it! also prove the gash too!
you are correct on the gash, i should have said that. one of the chest pics has batter trails on the left and right of the upper boob. you can see it.

the original pics i saw on Sunday were in an album which included about 20 pics. :wink: link is no more as it was a thread on 4chan linking to images on imgur. most of the pics are now i zip files on torrent sites like Pirate Bay :mrgreen:

Top Londoner

Re: The middle aged awnkers thread

Post by Top Londoner »

Not even QUARTZ can perform this stunt.
wtf happened here ????

WENGER OUT

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

for the playing mantis :

[img]postimg.org/image/8ajzqp9o5/[/img]

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote:
Go on you lying little tease. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WE8SPURS wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately it is sometimes hard to assertain tone with the written word and sorry mate but you're not as witty as you think! :wink: That is why God gave us emoticons. If you are being sarcastic or attempting humour I'd suggest throwing one in there to demonstrate intent.

Thusly if I write "go fuck yourself" and add :x that would mean I'm serious.

If I write "go fuck yourself" and add :wink: then it's banter (or "bantz" for TS and his grooming victim 1989).

Now can you please go fuck yourself.

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Top Londoner wrote:Not even QUARTZ can perform this stunt.
wtf happened here ????

WENGER OUT
I can only apologise. One of our junior mods seems to have gone Anti-Quartz and split the thread. I fully expect Quartz to re-merge it. And fuck it up too. :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: The naked celebrity thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

The bloke who released nude photos of celebrities from the cloud this week is admitting he's on the run.

But apparently he's been given asylum by a shadowy group ...

known only as "Blokes".