Pissed Off

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Re: Pissed Off

Post by flash gunner »

arseofacrow wrote:
goonersid wrote:I had a dear John letter from a company I had an interview with for a lucrative position a few weeks ago and I am seriously fucking depressed.
I don’t exactly hate the job I currently do, but I fucking loathe my boss, he looks like Jeremy Clarkson even has the fucking huge cranium, difference is there is fuck all inside my boss’s overly sized fucking head.
His brother owns the company and that is the only reason the c u n t is there. I have fucking carried the useless bastard for 17 years.
He sits directly behind me in our office, and I have started wearing earplugs because the very sound of his voice does my fucking head in.
He is a pig ignorant fucking gulpin of a man and I can swear on my children’s lives, that I could put a gun to his head and blow his pea sized brain out of it’s shell and not blink a fucking eye. I would sleep content in my bed knowing that I had rid the world of this sub human fucking c u n t.
Rant over
There must be qucker ways of saying:

"My boss is a protestant."

:D
:lol: :cry:

I hate my job too Sid :(

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Hated my previous job and bosses vehemently. Glass ceiling so had to pay for my own qualifications. No promotion in 4 years, then got a 1 year fixed term contract as a project manager. This was extended a couple of times, got up to 18 months and then my Mum passed away. Was told when I left that I would have "all the time I needed" to deal with the death of my only parent (haven't seen my Dad for 20 years). Within a week I received a very formal email from my line manager informing me I had a week of leave left and needed to "come to an arrangement" of when I was going to return as they were only giving me two days special leave. Told them there was no chance I was coming back before my mothers' funeral, took another week off and ended up in work on the Monday after my Mum's funeral on the Friday.

Within a couple of weeks they said they "didn't have the money" to keep me on as a Project Manager and I would be returning to my previous position - with a demotion below the person who had been managing the team while I was on secondment. Reiterated several times it was not legal to do this, they seemed to think it was so I immediately handed in my notice and ratted them out to HR who...guess what...didn't give a shit. Shows how bad a company is when managers think they can disregard the law and the authority on the matter think they can too.

Leaving was my only way out in the end, it wore my soul down spending so much of my life in there. has been said earlier work is hard enough without some cnuts making it harder for you. It gave me a lot of joy telling them exactly what I thought of them when I left and luckily I have a good pal who gave me references going forward 8)

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

I know exactly how you feel. I love where I work, Iit's a great family-run kind of thing. My brother is the owner and everyone seems to have a good time working here except this angry bloke who sits directly in front of me. The rude bastard puts ear plugs in whenever I talk, what kind of respect is that when your family has provided him gainful employment for 17 years? I overlook the fact he spends all day ranting about Arsenal, Americans and protestants and yet I occasionally ask him for help and he flys off on one. I am admittedly an ugly bastard but I never knew he swang that way :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

LDB wrote:I know exactly how you feel. I love where I work, Iit's a great family-run kind of thing. My brother is the owner and everyone seems to have a good time working here except this angry bloke who sits directly in front of me. The rude bastard puts ear plugs in whenever I talk, what kind of respect is that when your family has provided him gainful employment for 17 years? I overlook the fact he spends all day ranting about Arsenal, Americans and protestants and yet I occasionally ask him for help and he flys off on one. I am admittedly an ugly bastard but I never knew he swang that way :D

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LDB wrote:I know exactly how you feel. I love where I work, Iit's a great family-run kind of thing. My brother is the owner and everyone seems to have a good time working here except this angry bloke who sits directly in front of me. The rude bastard puts ear plugs in whenever I talk, what kind of respect is that when your family has provided him gainful employment for 17 years? I overlook the fact he spends all day ranting about Arsenal, Americans and protestants and yet I occasionally ask him for help and he flys off on one. I am admittedly an ugly bastard but I never knew he swang that way :D
:lol: :lol:

sorry sid! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tell you what pisses me off is the fact my countries traditions and culture are disappearing before my very eyes with the influx of so many immigrants and there's feck all I can do about it.

The politicians are fuckingg useless.

:cry: :banghead: