Why is everything Englands fault?!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Why is everything Englands fault?!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Just been on Sky News that the UK is probably going to have to help fund the Greek bailout!!! :banghead:
WHY!!! We are NOT in the fucking "Eurozone"?
Once again though,(like when we "lent" Ireland £9Billion+ during the bank crisis when we were in the shit ourselves),the E.U. are seeing us as the stupid :censored: who are always having to put our hands in our pockets,this time to bail out a feckless bunch of wankers who don't bother collecting taxes, and feel that retiring on a pension at 50,(with us picking up the tab), is ok!!! :banghead:
The operative word is you "lent" (or "loaned" in the formal and correct version of your imperialist English language :D :wink: ) Oireland £9billion+. What you have failed to include is the fact you also charged Oireland interest on that loan and made a tidy profit from it. :roll:
OK we "Loaned" Ireland £9Billion+. The point I was making is that it has never been or is likely to be paid back,(as far as I am aware),so we have never profited from the act,nevermind being repaid.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:We (as a country) did do some truly serious horrendous shyte back in the Raj days etc....maybe everything that is now going on is Karmic Pay Back? :?
Totally agree, the British Empire ripped wealth out of the Commonwealth State for hundreds of years. Funny how some people in this country forget this when the ball is on the other foot and we have to put our hands in our pockets.

It's a bit like kids these days don't understand football existed before the formation of the Premier League, including great nights Anfield 89!

I am totally anti EU/Euro but will vote to stay in the EU when we get the referendum. This is purely because we are financially better off in the EU, no other reason. I want big business in the UK not Germany.

REB

Post by REB »

thats what you lot lot get for taking over half the world in the 17/1800s :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

REB wrote:thats what you lot lot get for taking over half the world in the 17/1800s :D
Two thirds mate :wink: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
REB wrote:thats what you lot lot get for taking over half the world in the 17/1800s :D

and making us all speak english :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

and making us all speak english :D
REB, you are from Cork, mate. That's not English you fuckers speak! :lol: :wink: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

excuse me but we speak a better version of the queens english then you jack bastards anyway :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

REB wrote:excuse me but we speak a better version of the queens english then you jack bastards anyway :D
Speak a better version than Dubs..not sure about that Reb, but you certainly do not write a better version.

Red pen at the ready..Excuse me, but we speak a better version of the Queen's English than you Jack bastards anyway.

No need to than me Reb, I presume the Jack reference is from Jackeens the almost obsolete term used for Dublin natives :D

REB

Post by REB »

bradywasking = langer

hows that for queens english :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Bradywasking wrote:
REB wrote:excuse me but we speak a better version of the queens english then you jack bastards anyway :D
Speak a better version than Dubs..not sure about that Reb, but you certainly do not write a better version.

Red pen at the ready..Excuse me, but we speak a better version of the Queen's English than you Jack bastards anyway.

No need to than me Reb, I presume the Jack reference is from Jackeens the almost obsolete term used for Dublin natives :D

:wink:

D. Must do better.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:bradywasking loves langer

hows that for queers english :wink:
REB!! :shock: Live and let live!! :banghead:

:D :wink: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

west brit junkies :mrgreen:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

REB wrote:bradywasking = langer

hows that for queens english :wink:
No capital letters, no question mark..Sorry Reb but one must try harder.

REB

Post by REB »

Bradywasking = Langer .

:mrgreen:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

REB wrote:Bradywasking = Langer .

:mrgreen:
So much better