Why is everything Englands fault?!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Nos89

Re: Why is everything Englands fault?!

Post by Nos89 »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I have just watched our regional news programme, "Midlands Today" and they announced that Birmingham City Council have spent thousands of pounds on a plaque and a memorial service tonight to commemorate the massacre of muslims in Srebrenica in former Yugoslavia in 1996!!!
What the fuck has this got to do with the taxpayers of our area who have funded this bollocks?!!!
Why have English people got to pay penance for crimes that we didn't commit, and flagellate ourselves over every misdeed that has ever been purportratred ?!!!
Maybe we should get the victims of the Birmingham pub bombings to admit that it was their fault that they got killed and maimed for daring to try to enjoy a night out in a local pub!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :twisted:
This is also the council that erected the statue of a modern family that had two mothers with two children and no father. Farcical.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:I have just watched our regional news programme, "Midlands Today" and they announced that Birmingham City Council have spent thousands of pounds on a plaque and a memorial service tonight to commemorate the massacre of muslims in Srebrenica in former Yugoslavia in 1996!!!
What the fuck has this got to do with the taxpayers of our area who have funded this bollocks?!!!
Why have English people got to pay penance for crimes that we didn't commit, and flagellate ourselves over every misdeed that has ever been purportratred ?!!!
Maybe we should get the victims of the Birmingham pub bombings to admit that it was their fault that they got killed and maimed for daring to try to enjoy a night out in a local pub!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :twisted:
This is also the council that erected the statue of a modern family that had two mothers with two children and no father. Farcical.
I don't know.... were the two mothers lezzing up? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! and they were stone cold sober. :mrgreen:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Pisses me right off this sort of thing, multicultural all inclusive society feeling sorry for everyone and guilty for things nothing to do with us... My Godmother used to work for a council near Birmingham and they were given a little book with phrases and words they could and couldn't use just in case someone got offended.

And as for the 'You Brit :censored: are responsible for all the worlds ill's', well sorry but my great great grand-dad may have been but i bloody wasn't so i don't see why i should have to pay for it or feel guilty about it!

It's a bit controversial but to be honest if those other countries didn't want to be conquered they should have had a better Navy/Army.

But i tell you what just to make things fair we Brits will now claim reparations and apologies from the Italians, Swedes, Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutch, Belgians, French oh and just for the hell of it the Irish for all the conquering their ancestors did over the years :banghead:

We truly are a pathetic nation these days when the media and politicians and everyone else wants to make us feel guilty and we let it happen, oh and don't get me started on the refugee/imigrant crisis in the Med :box:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Pisses me right off this sort of thing, multicultural all inclusive society feeling sorry for everyone and guilty for things nothing to do with us... My Godmother used to work for a council near Birmingham and they were given a little book with phrases and words they could and couldn't use just in case someone got offended.

And as for the 'You Brit :censored: are responsible for all the worlds ill's', well sorry but my great great grand-dad may have been but i bloody wasn't so i don't see why i should have to pay for it or feel guilty about it!

It's a bit controversial but to be honest if those other countries didn't want to be conquered they should have had a better Navy/Army.

But i tell you what just to make things fair we Brits will now claim reparations and apologies from the Italians, Swedes, Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutch, Belgians, French oh and just for the hell of it the Irish for all the conquering their ancestors did over the years :banghead:

We truly are a pathetic nation these days when the media and politicians and everyone else wants to make us feel guilty and we let it happen, oh and don't get me started on the refugee/imigrant crisis in the Med :box:
:coffeespit:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

:lol: :lol:

First thing that came to mind: Alan Partridge. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote: :lol: :lol:

First thing that came to mind: Alan Partridge. :D :wink:
:coffeespit:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

sort your fucking armies out chaps :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:sort your fucking armies out chaps :barscarf: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :coffeespit:

We did. Back in 1919 to 1921. 8)

:D :wink: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Day off work today. Had a bit of lie in. "Your Call" came on Radio 5Live at 9.00am. The topic obviously was the "Migrant Crisis." Cue a call from some yoghurt knitter,who unchallenged by Nicky Campbell and the other BBC "right on brigade", proceeded to claim that "England" should "open it's doors" to the "Refugees" as they had "Done nothing to help the Jews in 1939." :shock:
Come on! I know that there is an 1984 style re-writing of English history going on in which we,(I say we because I was born here although ALL my heritage is Scottish.....you see how I feel the need to apologise for being born here!),are portrayed is racist,colonial,imperialist rapists, but unless I have been brainwashed by my teachers, England,(along with the rest of the U.K.),were the people who said to Hitler that invasion of Poland in 1939 would be met with a declaration of war. We were the only people who stood against the Nazi cnuts!....something by the way, that the Poles and Eastern Europeans who live in my home town yet slag everything and everyone that is English off, should remember!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Fuck taking in migrants, if these Syrians were purely seeking refugee why don't they stop once they get to Italy/Greece/Hungary etc?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Britain to give another £100m :shock: :shock:

With the NHS shot to bits, high unemployment, high taxes, 1000 public workers being made redundant, with a knock on effect of shit public services and most poor families relying on food banks.

Why are we giving more fucking money. Why not help people in your own country first.

Fuck it i am pissing off too New Zealand

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

As long as Germany and Sweden keep promising to take in migrants they are going to keep marching through Europe and will ignore any immigration laws and regulations in doing so. Already seen clashes with police and larger-scale rioting is an inevitability.

UK was politically forced into yesterday's announcement. But at least we are taking genuine refugees who are stuck in these awful camps in Syria instead of those already in Europe - many of whom seem to be strapping young men. I read that the little boy who washed up ashore in the pictures had been rejected asylum from Canada - because they had already been granted asylum in Turkey. Not refugees.

In any event, when these migrants are granted citizenship in due course they will legally have the right to come to the UK. Could be a tipping point for me on EU referendum.

Also how many of these migrants are ISIS militants? Scary thought, nobody is checking these people and there could be swarms coming in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:As long as Germany and Sweden keep promising to take in migrants they are going to keep marching through Europe and will ignore any immigration laws and regulations in doing so. Already seen clashes with police and larger-scale rioting is an inevitability.

UK was politically forced into yesterday's announcement. But at least we are taking genuine refugees who are stuck in these awful camps in Syria instead of those already in Europe - many of whom seem to be strapping young men. I read that the little boy who washed up ashore in the pictures had been rejected asylum from Canada - because they had already been granted asylum in Turkey. Not refugees.

In any event, when these migrants are granted citizenship in due course they will legally have the right to come to the UK. Could be a tipping point for me on EU referendum.

Also how many of these migrants are ISIS militants? Scary thought, nobody is checking these people and there could be swarms coming in.
Okay, calm down Nigel.... :lol: :wink:

Have to agree though that surely a considerable number of them are going to be ISIS sleeper cells. And that is worrying. :|

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote:As long as Germany and Sweden keep promising to take in migrants they are going to keep marching through Europe and will ignore any immigration laws and regulations in doing so. Already seen clashes with police and larger-scale rioting is an inevitability.

Okay, calm down Nigel.... :lol: :wink:

Have to agree though that surely a considerable number of them are going to be ISIS sleeper cells. And that is worrying. :|
It only takes one to cause absolute carnage. We are likely to be talking tens, hundreds if not thousands. Nobody knows. Nobody is checking these people.