Paedos in the establishment thread.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Chippy

Re: The horrible paedos in the establishment Thread!!

Post by Chippy »

Please watch this. You will be shocked and appalled. Then ask yourselves why it is an Aussie TV programme and not the BBC. Cover up?

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minute ... 923189001/

Chippy

Re: The horrible paedos establishment Thread!!

Post by Chippy »

I find it very odd that people are more concerned about the lion than UK cabinet ministers raping kids. :?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Chippy wrote:I find it very odd that people are more concerned about the lion than UK cabinet ministers raping kids. :?
Can't see where anyone has suggested that. Is it not possible to be concerned about both?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Red Snapper wrote:
Chippy wrote:I find it very odd that people are more concerned about the lion than UK cabinet ministers raping kids. :?
Can't see where anyone has suggested that. Is it not possible to be concerned about both?

Agreed but chippy is a strange one, btw where is chippy from out of curiosity?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

There's just something about lions; king of the jungle, symbol of Africa, etc. that it's shocking to think anyone would pay a huge sum of money to kill one :( - for his sake, it's a bloody good thing the lion wasn't called Simba or I reckon this dentist would have caused a global meltdown! :lol:

But, I know what you mean, Chippy. The possible paedo ring within the UK cabinet doesn't seem to have gathered much momentum at all despite some truly horrifying allegations. :? It's a little odd.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:

From his avatar I'd guess Woking?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

officepest wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:

Bloody hell, you got Woking from "a town called malice"? :o clearly the reputation of the place precedes it :shock: :lol:

officepest

Post by officepest »

g88ner wrote:
officepest wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:

Bloody hell, you got Woking from "a town called malice"? :o clearly the reputation of the place precedes it :shock: :lol:
:lol:

Never actually been myself. Just a Jam/Paul Weller related guess.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Yes Town called malice is about Woking where the Jam grew up. Weller lived on Stanley Road near the station. Ring any bells?

Not sure why I am odd because I think the story about hundreds of kids being molested and murdered by the elite is a bigger story than a lion being killed. I really hate the dentist *word censored* too but I know which is worse.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

That Jam reference went over my head. I'm too young Chippy! :lol: I grew up with Nirvana, Oasis, etc. is Woking that bad? :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Weller was a working class lad growing up in a shitty bit of town. For him and his mum it was shit. His dad was allegedly a bit of an arsehole even though he later became his manager.

Woking centre is still a bit of a dump, massively improving, but the suburbs include some of the highest priced properties in the country all driven by the best train service in the south East. :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

A UK cabinet minister molested a lion ,thought they'd be at the children's home with the kids !
The kidney machines have gone for rockets and bombs !

There are many dark things that happened and I'm sure still happen in our sick society and in particular those *word censored* at Westminster,there are few honest ones , save Jeremy Corbyn !

officepest

Post by officepest »

I see Edward ‘Sailor Boy’ Heath has been implicated now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:I see Edward ‘Sailor Boy’ Heath has been implicated now.
Christ - your celebrities and rulers are all peados! :shock:

Why don't you do what we did and make them all join a church of some description! :barscarf:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They're molesting and raping their way through the streets kids...when those begin to run low - Then they'll move onto the altar and choir boys.....

Always thought that grinning cunnt heath was a nonce....