Prostitute recommendations please....

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
armchair

Prostitute recommendations please....

Post by armchair »

Gonna be in the Birmingham, Cannock, M6 area next week and was looking to get a prozzie for bout 10 mins. :oops:
Dont want any kinky shit. Just wanna fire it up her shite-pipe then straight into her mouth, maybe give the bitch a facial and a bit of water-sports. Boom! Job done. Nuthin out of the ordinary, ya feel me?

Any of you horny bastards used a hooker from up there got any reccomendations.......

:rubchin:

Thanks in advance bitches..... 8)

:lol:

Top Londoner

Re: Prostitute recommendations please....

Post by Top Londoner »

:shock:

WENGER OUT

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Spuddy and DB I am sure can point you in the right direction to some midget action :shock: I don't know if it's cheaper cos you only get half the size, maybe bogof offer :wink: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

armchair wrote:Gonna be in the Birmingham, Cannock, M6 area next week and was looking to get a prozzie for bout 10 mins. :oops:
Dont want any kinky shit. Just wanna fire it up her shite-pipe then straight into her mouth, maybe give the bitch a facial and a bit of water-sports. Boom! Job done. Nuthin out of the ordinary, ya feel me?

Any of you horny bastards used a hooker from up there got any reccomendations.......

Can I point you in the direction of the good book thread instead ?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
armchair wrote:Gonna be in the Birmingham, Cannock, M6 area next week and was looking to get a prozzie for bout 10 mins. :oops:

Can I point you in the direction of the good book thread instead ?
:shock:
There's a book on top brummie ho's :rubchin:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Just found out my plans have taken a dramatic turn for the better. Not gonna be up the M6 direction now.
Gonna be in Madrid next week. :barscarf: A surprise present for my recent significant b'day.
Anyone know of any prozzies in Madrid then.......lol

Real playing Shakhtar on tuesday night and hotel within walking distance of the stadium. Nice. :D

armchair

Post by armchair »

Pity my surprise trip wasnt to Croatia but the wife has zero interest in football.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

armchair wrote:Just found out my plans have taken a dramatic turn for the better. Not gonna be up the M6 direction now.
Gonna be in Madrid next week. :barscarf: A surprise present for my recent significant b'day.

Real playing Shakhtar on tuesday night and hotel within walking distance of the stadium. Nice. :D
I'm in Barcelona next week any prossie recommendations would be greatly receive too :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

It's a bit of a trek from Madrid or Barcelona but you two seem desperate so last time I was in Torrevieja there were dozens of scantily clad East European women hanging around the roundabouts on the N332. :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

flash gunner wrote:
armchair wrote:Just found out my plans have taken a dramatic turn for the better. Not gonna be up the M6 direction now.

I'm in Barcelona next week any prossie recommendations would be greatly receive too :barscarf:
Just off Las Ramblas.

I was on the phone to my girlfriend when I got propositioned by a very pretty Spanish prostitute. :shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Thanks lads all written down in my black book 8) :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote: Spuddy and DB I am sure can point you in the right direction to some midget action :shock: I don't know if it's cheaper cos you only get half the size, maybe bogof offer :wink: :lol:
Sure can!! 8) Spuddy recommends LeftfootlegendGooner as one of the hottest dirtiest little dwarf bitches he's ever slammed up the old gicker.

Next. :lol:

This is getting too easy... :roll: :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

I actually thought this thread would have been deleted. :lol:
WTF ya gotta do to round here to get banned? Insult the Oirish clique seems the only way. :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Banned????

With threads like these.... Welcome to the clique armchair!!!! :high5:

armchair

Post by armchair »

flash gunner wrote:Banned????

With threads like these.... Welcome to the clique armchair!!!! :high5:
Thanks, (I think) :?
Btw is that the tennis clique, the gay clique or the Oirish clique? Maybe they're all the same? :rubchin:
:D