Videa Box App

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

Videa Box App

Post by augie »

Do any of you use the Video Box on your iPad/Table ? Someone downloaded this app for me a few months ago and it was brilliant and allowed me to download movies and box sets onto my iPad 2 as much as I wanted. A few weeks back I updated my software to ios 9.0.2 and when I did it would no longer allow me to open the app.
I decided to erase the app and download it again but it will no longer download for me - when I go through vShare, it tells me that the app is installed but I cant find the fcuker anywhere, When I go through PlayBoxhd.net, it tells me that it is installing and to press the home button so that I can see it installing, but yet again it is nowhere to be found. Maybe the app is not compatible with the ios 9 software but it hasnt thrown up an error message saying that - is it possible to go back to ios 8 ?

The most frustrating aspect of this issue, is when I go on their website to get assistance and I email their support system - I get an automated response giving me instructions on how to download it (which I already knew) and if that doesnt work I should report the problem via their app..........if I could download the app I wouldnt need their fcuking support :banghead: :evil: :cussing:

I know that there are a few tech heads frequenting this place and I hope you guys/girls can help me out - I have of course already tried the standard Gooner Forum tactic of turning it off and on again ( :lol: ) but that has failed to cure the problem ( :shock: ) and seeing as their support is the worst I have ever encountered, I desperately need help

Thanks

REB

Re: Videa Box App

Post by REB »

ipad wanker :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! FFS Augie if you're not moaning about Wenger you're moaning about your iPad :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink:

:rubchin:

But seriously. Have you tried switching it off and back on ? :?

:proudtosay:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Save your important stuff,do a factory reset and start all over again :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If or when in doubt...do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOiHCviUuM

:high5: