Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I appreciate the fact that he maybe a liability,a egotist,and a Clintonesque sexual harasser,but he has been democratically elected by an agreed process,so why are all these wankers protesting,smashing windows,declaring that,"We will not accept this,"(Cher).
I am from the Left of politics,at one time involved with the Militant Tendency,and during the 80's had to watch the Conservatives,along with Thatcher the Milk Snatcher,win election after election.
As much as we didn't agree,and as much as we took to the streets to protest about their policies,(from nuclear weapons to poll tax),we NEVER questioned the democratic will of the electorate.
Today however,the politically correct Left,assume that they are so correct,that they are entitled to dispute any election/referendum result that they do not agree with.
It's democracy you idiots!
Give Trump enough rope and he will probably hang himself,but if you don't agree with the right of the electorate to determine the outcome of votes say so,so we know just where you stand.
I am off to listen to "Masters of War" by Bob Dylan,followed by some Bill Hicks
8) :high5:

Well apparently one of the religious leaders present at the inaugeration actually siad & claimed:

'Rain is a sign of God's blessing'

As prayers continue, Reverend Franklin Graham tells the new president that the rain falling is a sign from above.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy slapping arsehole's

It is truly scary what these bible bashers and any other religious freako will latch onto to try and make out they are right and that their god is the one holding the reigns of power.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I appreciate the fact that he maybe a liability,a egotist,and a Clintonesque sexual harasser,but he has been democratically elected by an agreed process,so why are all these wankers protesting,smashing windows,declaring that,"We will not accept this,"(Cher).
I am from the Left of politics,at one time involved with the Militant Tendency,and during the 80's had to watch the Conservatives,along with Thatcher the Milk Snatcher,win election after election.
As much as we didn't agree,and as much as we took to the streets to protest about their policies,(from nuclear weapons to poll tax),we NEVER questioned the democratic will of the electorate.
Today however,the politically correct Left,assume that they are so correct,that they are entitled to dispute any election/referendum result that they do not agree with.
Give Trump enough rope and he will probably hang himself,but if you don't agree with the right of the electorate to determine the outcome of votes say so,so we know just where you stand.
It's not a TRUE democratic election process here in the US though. The electoral college is a fucking joke. People are pissed because he lost like actual popular vote by something like 3 million votes...which is not a small number. So in a vote for vote true democratic process, he lost.

Just think, California has a population of ~39 million. They have 55 votes in the electoral college.
Wyoming has a population of 584,000. They have 3 electoral votes.

I'm not doing the math (because i suck at it) but i think you can see that if you live in Wyoming, your vote matters WAY WAY more than a persons vote in California. All votes should be equal and they are not.

I'm pretty sure the last 2 or 3 Republican candidates have won the electoral college but lost the popular vote. And in Trump's case, he far more devisive than most Republican candidates.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
It's not a TRUE democratic election process here in the US though. The electoral college is a fucking joke. People are pissed because he lost like actual popular vote by something like 3 million votes...which is not a small number. So in a vote for vote true democratic process, he lost.

Just think, California has a population of ~39 million. They have 55 votes in the electoral college.

I'm not doing the math (because i suck at it) but i think you can see that if you live in Wyoming, your vote matters WAY WAY more than a persons vote in California. All votes should be equal and they are not.

I'm pretty sure the last 2 or 3 Republican candidates have won the electoral college but lost the popular vote. And in Trump's case, he far more devisive than most Republican candidates.
Maths mate it's "Maths", as in Mathematics not Mathematic. :wink:

But seriously I take your point this is where the voting system/s has been set up and will be held in place by those with Wealth, Power and who are the only one's with the genuine opportunity to walk the Corridors of Power.

Having just listened to Fart's Inaugural Speech - He has set the bar very high for himself and for his advisors; will he listen to them? meh. Any incoming president must set their sights on things they can achieve, but when they fail - often because of the resistance of the house etc - which is what happened to Obama, they soon realise the reality that it is not they that have the Power, but those long standing institutions, families and companies - those who hold the wealth - that pull the strings and to which every American president must dance. Bildeberg Group/ Illuminati et al.

I just hope the mad fuck er doesn't start world war 3 :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Our "first past the post" system,it can be argued,is not fair either. At the previous General election for example,UKIP got about 4 million votes in England,aabout the same number as the SNP polled in Scotland.However,because of the way our system works,UKIP ended up with 1 M.P.,and the SNP got 50+.
But,as it is the accepted system,the outcome should also be accepted.
By the way,I would view 3 million votes in the USA as a spit in the ocean in terms of the size of the electorate.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
8) :high5:

Well apparently one of the religious leaders present at the inaugeration actually siad & claimed:

'Rain is a sign of God's blessing'

As prayers continue, Reverend Franklin Graham tells the new president that the rain falling is a sign from above.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy slapping arsehole's

It is truly scary what these bible bashers and any other religious freako will latch onto to try and make out they are right and that their god is the one holding the reigns of power.
Trump,finger on button,"Tell me when Lord,Tell me when."

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

When his missus refuses to blow him! :shock: :?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:When his missus refuses to blow him! :shock: :?

NOOOOO!!!

He'll just ordered a new one from 'BlondeRussianTarts.com'

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Could someone please explain to me why the British taxpayer is currently paying for British Police Officers,to police a bunch of anti-democratic,anti-Trump,and anti-men liberal facists,who have decided to protest in OUR country against the result of a demcratic,legal election which took place on the other side of the Atlantic.
We pay the Police to protect the British public,not to allow people,a lot of whom,(from interviews seen on Sky),are Septic Tanks,to spit their self-righteous,"entitled" dummies out on the streets of OUR country! :twisted: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

One thing the protest have shown me is that the Anti-Trump lot are just as bigoted as the pro-trump lot.

Nearly everyone of them who has been interviewed has proclaimed anyone who voted for Trump as a racist, now correct me if i'm wrong but many of those who voted will have voted on his promises to improve things for working class Americans as much as his views on immigrants, funny how the media don't seem to want to make this differentiation..... reminds me of a group of people much closer to home :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lefty cúnt! :banghead: :box:

:lol: :wink:

I'm slightly right of centre maybe... :rubchin: :wink:

But I agree that if someone is democratically elected then that's it. That's democracy. They have been elected. Deal with it. Sure, protest the policies, but do not protest the system you would have been happy enough with if you had gotten your own way! All these whining entitled bitches crying because the one they voted for did not get elected should just fuck off. :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

GoonerMuzz wrote:One thing the protest have shown me is that the Anti-Trump lot are just as bigoted as the pro-trump lot.

Nearly everyone of them who has been interviewed has proclaimed anyone who voted for Trump as a racist, now correct me if i'm wrong but many of those who voted will have voted on his promises to improve things for working class Americans as much as his views on immigrants, funny how the media don't seem to want to make this differentiation..... reminds me of a group of people much closer to home :rubchin:
Those demonstrators were pot smoking left wing anarchistic gissa jobnot hillbillies..
They were asked why they hated Trump and not one of them could answer the reporter, which goes to show that they are as fucking clueless as the man himself!...
God save us!... :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Lefty cúnt! :banghead: :box:

:lol: :wink:

I'm slightly right of centre maybe... :rubchin: :wink:

But I agree that if someone is democratically elected then that's it. That's democracy. They have been elected. Deal with it. Sure, protest the policies, but do not protest the system you would have been happy enough with if you had gotten your own way! All these whining entitled bitches crying because the one they voted for did not get elected should just fuck off. :roll:

yes I agree with this.
not exactly a fan of Trump but he won the election and so deserves his 4 years in office.

the demonstrators should be channelling all their efforts on getting the Democrats elected in 2020.
at the moment that is far from certain - and Trump in charge for 8 years really would shake things up!

Allgunsblazin

Re: Donald Trump, Emperor of America!

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Let's face it, I bet the nooze fake or otherwise is as entertaining as Monty Python, he even played "Always look on the bright side of life"... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cannot wait for the next big issue..

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Rugby Gooner wrote:

Our "first past the post" system,it can be argued,is not fair either. At the previous General election for example,UKIP got about 4 million votes in England,aabout the same number as the SNP polled in Scotland.However,because of the way our system works,UKIP ended up with 1 M.P.,and the SNP got 50+.
But,as it is the accepted system,the outcome should also be accepted.
By the way,I would view 3 million votes in the USA as a spit in the ocean in terms of the size of the electorate.
RG: Do you think the US's electoral college system is fair or not?

And 3 million out of around 127 million votes is a spit in the ocean? :o