Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:I appreciate the fact that he maybe a liability,a egotist,and a Clintonesque sexual harasser,but he has been democratically elected by an agreed process,so why are all these wankers protesting,smashing windows,declaring that,"We will not accept this,"(Cher).
I am from the Left of politics,at one time involved with the Militant Tendency,and during the 80's had to watch the Conservatives,along with Thatcher the Milk Snatcher,win election after election.
As much as we didn't agree,and as much as we took to the streets to protest about their policies,(from nuclear weapons to poll tax),we NEVER questioned the democratic will of the electorate.
Today however,the politically correct Left,assume that they are so correct,that they are entitled to dispute any election/referendum result that they do not agree with.
It's democracy you idiots!
Give Trump enough rope and he will probably hang himself,but if you don't agree with the right of the electorate to determine the outcome of votes say so,so we know just where you stand.
I am off to listen to "Masters of War" by Bob Dylan,followed by some Bill Hicks
It's not a TRUE democratic election process here in the US though. The electoral college is a fucking joke. People are pissed because he lost like actual popular vote by something like 3 million votes...which is not a small number. So in a vote for vote true democratic process, he lost.

Just think, California has a population of ~39 million. They have 55 votes in the electoral college.
Wyoming has a population of 584,000. They have 3 electoral votes.

I'm not doing the math (because i suck at it) but i think you can see that if you live in Wyoming, your vote matters WAY WAY more than a persons vote in California. All votes should be equal and they are not.

I'm pretty sure the last 2 or 3 Republican candidates have won the electoral college but lost the popular vote. And in Trump's case, he far more devisive than most Republican candidates.
Our "first past the post" system,it can be argued,is not fair either. At the previous General election for example,UKIP got about 4 million votes in England,aabout the same number as the SNP polled in Scotland.However,because of the way our system works,UKIP ended up with 1 M.P.,and the SNP got 50+.
But,as it is the accepted system,the outcome should also be accepted.
By the way,I would view 3 million votes in the USA as a spit in the ocean in terms of the size of the electorate.
RG: Do you think the US's electoral college system is fair or not?

And 3 million out of around 127 million votes is a spit in the ocean? :o
139 million, Hillary... :roll: :lol:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-vot ... ?r=US&IR=T

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:I appreciate the fact that he maybe a liability,a egotist,and a Clintonesque sexual harasser,but he has been democratically elected by an agreed process,so why are all these wankers protesting,smashing windows,declaring that,"We will not accept this,"(Cher).
I am from the Left of politics,at one time involved with the Militant Tendency,and during the 80's had to watch the Conservatives,along with Thatcher the Milk Snatcher,win election after election.
As much as we didn't agree,and as much as we took to the streets to protest about their policies,(from nuclear weapons to poll tax),we NEVER questioned the democratic will of the electorate.
Today however,the politically correct Left,assume that they are so correct,that they are entitled to dispute any election/referendum result that they do not agree with.
Give Trump enough rope and he will probably hang himself,but if you don't agree with the right of the electorate to determine the outcome of votes say so,so we know just where you stand.
It's not a TRUE democratic election process here in the US though. The electoral college is a fucking joke. People are pissed because he lost like actual popular vote by something like 3 million votes...which is not a small number. So in a vote for vote true democratic process, he lost.

Just think, California has a population of ~39 million. They have 55 votes in the electoral college.

I'm not doing the math (because i suck at it) but i think you can see that if you live in Wyoming, your vote matters WAY WAY more than a persons vote in California. All votes should be equal and they are not.

I'm pretty sure the last 2 or 3 Republican candidates have won the electoral college but lost the popular vote. And in Trump's case, he far more devisive than most Republican candidates.
Our "first past the post" system,it can be argued,is not fair either. At the previous General election for example,UKIP got about 4 million votes in England,aabout the same number as the SNP polled in Scotland.However,because of the way our system works,UKIP ended up with 1 M.P.,and the SNP got 50+.
By the way,I would view 3 million votes in the USA as a spit in the ocean in terms of the size of the electorate.

Whether it's fair or not (it's not) we have it to thank for preventing a lying, criminal, corrupt, war-mongering cúnt getting her finger on the button. :|

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

In my opinion no electoral system is totally fair.It was ok when the Greeks introduced the Plebicite,that's where we get the term "Plebs" from,on the small City size scale.but it's virtually impossible to implement that level of democracy on large country size scales.
Anyway,as todays Supreme Court ruling has proved,it doesn't fucking matter which way you vote,if the establishment don't agree with it they will just fucking ignore it.
I had an anarchist mate in the 80's who wore a badge which said,"No matter who you vote for,the Government always gets in." Wise words.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What I find hilarious is these arseholes that are "passionately" one party or the other. :oops: :roll: :lol: As if there is ANY difference between any party and another. News time kiddies - there isn't. Every single politician in the world has one overriding priority; feather their own nest. If by some total fluke they have an opportunity to actually do some good, then hey-ho some of them might, but only once it doesn't interfere with priority number 1, feathering their own nest. :roll: :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Had all my fencing done last week with concrete posts and gravel boards, Trump has reportedly got the next paper ready to build that Mexican wall as reported today, don't you just love his tweets ..... :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:What I find hilarious is these arseholes that are "passionately" one party or the other. :oops: :roll: :lol: As if there is ANY difference between any party and another. News time kiddies - there isn't. Every single politician in the world has one overriding priority; feather their own nest. If by some total fluke they have an opportunity to actually do some good, then hey-ho some of them might, but only once it doesn't interfere with priority number 1, feathering their own nest. :roll: :censored:
Youre right in normal circumstances but Trump is amazing (not necessarily in a good way)...... Signed the paperwork for new pipeline across USA, started building a wall with Mexico and banning entry to muslim's from 6 main 'terror' countries within days of taking over....... He really has done exactly what he said he'd do and doesnt care who he upsets doing it.

I have opinions from the left of politics but i have to say part of me admires the way he doesnt bullshit and keeps to his word :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:What I find hilarious is these arseholes that are "passionately" one party or the other. :oops: :roll: :lol: As if there is ANY difference between any party and another. News time kiddies - there isn't. Every single politician in the world has one overriding priority; feather their own nest. If by some total fluke they have an opportunity to actually do some good, then hey-ho some of them might, but only once it doesn't interfere with priority number 1, feathering their own nest. :roll: :censored:
Youre right in normal circumstances but Trump is amazing (not necessarily in a good way)...... Signed the paperwork for new pipeline across USA, started building a wall with Mexico and banning entry to muslim's from 6 main 'terror' countries within days of taking over....... He really has done exactly what he said he'd do and doesnt care who he upsets doing it.

I have opinions from the left of politics but i have to say part of me admires the way he doesnt bullshit and keeps to his word :oops:
Oh yeah, I know what you mean - but look at him. He is the exception that proves the rule. His nest is pre-feathered. He's not risking anything personally. So does that mean we should only elect rich mad bastards because they aren't afraid to upset the apple cart or gravy train as they are pre-wealthy? :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean - but look at him. He is the exception that proves the rule. His nest is pre-feathered. He's not risking anything personally. So does that mean we should only elect rich mad bastards because they aren't afraid to upset the apple cart or gravy train as they are pre-wealthy? :lol:
Its appalling that is the only way you have truth from politicians, maybe its the answer :?

shu

Post by shu »

GranadaJoe wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:When his missus refuses to blow him! :shock: :?

NOOOOO!!!

He'll just ordered a new one from 'BlondeRussianTarts.com'
do you know i think i might just do that. Sounds perfect :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Its appalling that is the only way you have truth from politicians, maybe its the answer :?
Maybe it's exactly what the power-mongers in the Western World needs, a good kick in from the electorate before they'll start realising their gravy trains wheels may be beginning to fall off :roll:

As said before there are some interesting votes coming up across Europe this year and with some small Eastern European countries (looking at you Moldova) already turning their back on the EU and attaching themselves to Russia's coat tails i'm not sure that this year isn't going to be even more 'interesting' than last year.

I'll give Trump his due though he is being very canny in his first few days in office and doing exactly what he said he would, now the Lefty Liberals over there have had at least one of the legs kicked off their high horse :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trouble by ending all the funding they have been providing to the third World Countries for Birth Control, Hospital Abortions etc - The abortions will still continue and the death tolls of pregnant women will rise as they will opt for 'Back Street Abortions' - So those having to endure being raped etc they then die in agony on top of it or face being made homeless by their families...and that is just one aspect...of the funding being cut off.

Pregnancies will also rise as Birth Control will also not be available to the women, many of whom practise safe sex (The Pill/Coil etc) against their husbands will....

Trump is a clown in the worst sense of the word and those around are just as bad - Pence's comments about those Women who protested on the week-end is unbelievable - I'm paraphrasing, but he said that the men of those households need to take better control of the women and 'Not Give Them Permission To Attend Such Events'.

Cave man alive and well :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Trouble by ending all the funding they have been providing to the third World Countries for Birth Control, Hospital Abortions etc - The abortions will still continue and the death tolls of pregnant women will rise as they will opt for 'Back Street Abortions' - So those having to endure being raped etc they then die in agony on top of it or face being made homeless by their families...and that is just one aspect...of the funding being cut off.

Pregnancies will also rise as Birth Control will also not be available to the women, many of whom practise safe sex (The Pill/Coil etc) against their husbands will....

Trump is a clown in the worst sense of the word and those around are just as bad - Pence's comments about those Women who protested on the week-end is unbelievable - I'm paraphrasing, but he said that the men of those households need to take better control of the women and 'Not Give Them Permission To Attend Such Events'.

Cave man alive and well :roll: :banghead:
Alright, calm down there, Mary Jane. I'm sure you have a spare tampon in your handbag... :roll:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm just hoping King Donald can find a way to bring The Catholic Church back to its rightful position helping to formulate policy for America. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:I'm just hoping King Donald can find a way to bring The Catholic Church back to its rightful position helping to formulate policy for America. 8)

True. You can never have enough paedophiles.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I'm just hoping King Donald can find a way to bring The Catholic Church back to its rightful position helping to formulate policy for America. 8)

True. You can never have enough paedophiles.
I hope God and Baby Jesus don't hear that (they will, as they are omniscient) because they will have to smite you. :banghead: :box:

8)