The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

flash gunner

Re: EU referendum - What will you vote?

Post by flash gunner »

About 50 pages back i gave my opinion as to why i thought it was best to leave the EU, because its not your opinon you didn't read it then i'm not writing it again now

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:About 50 pages back i gave my opinion as to why i thought it was best to leave the EU, because its not your opinon you didn't read it then i'm not writing it again now

no problem.

I don't mind being in the minority on this issue either.
after all the majority wanted to keep Wenger for all these years too, and look how that has turned out :roll:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:About 50 pages back i gave my opinion as to why i thought it was best to leave the EU, because its not your opinon you didn't read it then i'm not writing it again now

no problem.

after all the majority wanted to keep Wenger for all these years too, and look how that has turned out :roll:
Hang on Rob, when was the Wenger referendum, I must have missed something :idea:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Theoperator wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

no problem.

Hang on Rob, when was the Wenger referendum, I must have missed something :idea:
dont be stupid, you can only have a referendum in a democracy.
Wenger rules Arsenal in a dictatorship :wink: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

no problem.

Heil Wenger! :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

no problem.

Heil Wenger! :lol: :wink:
Club !

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Theoperator wrote:Blair?? The one who gave devolution to the Scots and Welsh and now doesnt want Brexit as he fears separatism? Comical.

He wanted us in the Eurozone as well. :banghead:

I take it you prefer the present Prime Minister then who nine months ago was telling us that leaving the EU would be bad for the country, its economy, its security and its place in the world. Today it is apparently a "once in a generation opportunity" for greatness :lol:

ermm, well i put the below statement to you from a learned individual on here:

Q: So you believe sertain things he says (Europe) but not others (the validity of war)? and you call Brexiters hypocrites? :shock: :lol:

A: basically yes.
you have to accept that people can be wrong on some things but right on others.

Nigel Farage was wrong about the £350 million for the NHS but I take it you still support Brexit.

the playing mantis

Gunner Rob wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:Olgit - ok fair enough you are entitled to your opinions.

For a glimpse into the impoverished future of the UK you should probably watch the BBC news report on the NHS though.

Money that could have been spent on the NHS is instead being spent on Brexit. Madness.
I can't find any BBC report which says NHS money is being spent on Brexit. Have you got a link please Rob?

there isnt any link - its just that the BBC led their main news last night with the dire state of the NHS. This worsening state will get worse after Brexit.

My point is that instead of wasting time and billions of pounds that is required to take us out of the EU this time and money would be better spent on things that actually matter such as the NHS.

The trouble is people have become so brainwashed into believing that immigrants are the cause of all the problems in the UK, that the bigger picture is being missed.
Sorry Rob, but you can't seriously expect to make the sweeping statement that £billions are being spent on Brexit instead of the NHS and get away with it :)

You also assert that we have been brainwashed into "believing that immigrants are the cause of all the problems in the U.K.". Thankfully the vast majority of the UK are actually capable of rational judgement. The Jeremy Kyle subculture is an insignificant minority.

ok fair enough. prove otherwise then.
bbbut you made the sweeping statement, thus you need to evidence it! isnt that how these things work.

the playing mantis

all this thread reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2W0sq9ddU

its all speculation no one knows and know one will know when it happens either.

economy may tank when we actually exit, doesn't mean the eu caused it could be a coincidence. it may soar, again same applies.
the continuation of this thread is pointless anyway, put a fork in it its done. brexit won. the end.

Rugby Gooner

Re: EU referendum - how shit is this thread??

Post by Rugby Gooner »

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. :barscarf:
Unfortunately that gift is syphilis... :lol:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

This thread seems to have slowed down so, what about all that climate change nonsense eh?!

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Red Snapper wrote:This thread seems to have slowed down so, what about all that climate change nonsense eh?!
Apparently climate change is a consequence of Brexit. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:This thread seems to have slowed down so, what about all that climate change nonsense eh?!
:lol:

HipsterJoe will tell you it's the fault of Organised Religion... :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
They'll be fighting in the supermarkets next :D