The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Herd

Re: EU referendum - What will you vote?

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:It's official Brexit does mean Brexit.
No it means that they say its that , you really must pay more attention Nut Flush old boy !
Who ever heard ofr a Politician doing what they said they would !

Doh !

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
No it means that they say its that , you really must pay more attention Nut Flush old boy !

Doh !

It means everything you have said/speculated and pontificated for the last 6 months is wrong. We are leaving the single market. she has even rejected the customs union in its current form which potentially means we will need visa's for travelling into Europe, and we will no longer benefit from tariff free trade with other EU states(it has to be negotiated).

Stop giving it all this politicians don't do as they say crap. Whilst I don't deny it doesn't happen, in this instance it is in plain black and white WE ARE LEAVING THE EU!!!

Pull up the drawbridge.............

Herd

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

Doh !

It means everything you have said/speculated and pontificated for the last 6 months is wrong. We are leaving the single market. she has even rejected the customs union in its current form which potentially means we will need visa's for travelling into Europe, and we will no longer benefit from tariff free trade with other EU states(it has to be negotiated).

Stop giving it all this politicians don't do as they say crap. Whilst I don't deny it doesn't happen, in this instance it is in plain black and white WE ARE LEAVING THE EU!!!

No it doesnt fuckwit its just politicians pontificating you fail to realise this is all a game plan ! I cant help your stupidity but I dont have to subscribe to it , Im off now Ive just done a massive deal and im going on the piss . good luck with the amputee dating website !

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

Doh !

No it doesnt fuckwit its just politicians pontificating you fail to realise this is all a game plan ! I cant help your stupidity but I dont have to subscribe to it , Im off now Ive just done a massive deal and im going on the piss . good luck with the amputee dating website !
Funny that you would never have guessed that you are about to start drinking. As for your last comment whats that they say about those that can't win an argument, end it with an insult ;).

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Do i believe Theresa, not bloody likely, it's all smoke and mirrors to protect her position if it goes well it'll be 'look at me didn't i do well!', if it fails miserably then it'll be the unreasonable Brexiteers/Obstructive Remainers/Intractable EU Member states (Delete as appropriate) fault.

Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride :barscarf:

Also can someone explain in lay-mans terms why being able to make deals with 195/6 countries (depending on whether you count Taiwan) independently of other EU members feelings and the restrictive EU rules and regulations on the matter would be a bad thing? :rubchin:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Funny that you would never have guessed that you are about to start drinking. As for your last comment whats that they say about those that can't win an argument, end it with an insult ;).
Fair comment can never be an insult,and I had allready been drinking as you might have guessed but you are such a patronising arrogant chappy that its hard not to take a swipe .

Theresa had no option but to declare a so called hard brexit for a number of reasons the two most obvious are
She's worried about the 17 million people who voted for it .
No European nation can or will talk to us about terms until we trigger the mechanism to leave.

Its whats called an opening gambit in chess but it means little right now so its all posturing right now !
Last edited by Herd on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I say chaps! Let's keep it civil! What-ho! :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:I say chaps! Let's keep it civil! What-ho! :wink:
Shut it u slaaaaaaaag ! :oops: :-P :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Do i believe Theresa, not bloody likely, it's all smoke and mirrors to protect her position if it goes well it'll be 'look at me didn't i do well!', if it fails miserably then it'll be the unreasonable Brexiteers/Obstructive Remainers/Intractable EU Member states (Delete as appropriate) fault.

Also can someone explain in lay-mans terms why being able to make deals with 195/6 countries (depending on whether you count Taiwan) independently of other EU members feelings and the restrictive EU rules and regulations on the matter would be a bad thing? :rubchin:
might take a bit of time to sort out and dont forget most of those 195 countries are not worth trading with.

meanwhile the UK is planning to leave the biggest trading area in the world, of which it is for now a prominent member.
please explain why this would be a good idea.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
:lol:

ooh... I've got the horn now... :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

This site has more than it's allotted quota of seriously sick people ! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
This site has more than it's allotted quota of seriously sick people ! :shock:
I blame wenger. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:

phpBB [video]

8)

nut flush gooner

GoonerMuzz wrote:Do i believe Theresa, not bloody likely, it's all smoke and mirrors to protect her position if it goes well it'll be 'look at me didn't i do well!', if it fails miserably then it'll be the unreasonable Brexiteers/Obstructive Remainers/Intractable EU Member states (Delete as appropriate) fault.

Yeah it's great to do trade with countries like India. Bungling Boris is over there insulting the French today. Now the Indians really want a trade deal with the U.K. but only one problem. They want migration concessions for their citizens into the UK. How long before it's the Indians taking our jobs, houses, benefits etc etc. Back to square one ?

nut flush gooner

HSBC confirmed 1000 jobs to go from the city to Paris. Note it's not a maybe it's happening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... 1f09390328