The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

DB10GOONER

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm
£ on the way up..... We're over the worst :barscarf:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5094223/p ... akthrough/
Everybody loves a happy ending. Here's some "inspiration" so everyone can have their own happy ending...

:the_doris_2:

oooooohhhhhhhh...... :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jesus, just look at those fuckers bounce.... hypnotic.... 8)

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 am
Well done Theresa the deals done now lets move on , remoaners can stop winging
We need to move away slowly from federal Europe take control of ourselves and look forward instead of backward and DB there's now no need for war , in fact when we finally do leave I bet we'll all get along fine , a very proud moment for Great Britain....
See this shows just how clueless some of these brexiteers really are. No deal has been done, this was the prelude to opening phase 2 of talks which includes talking trade.

There is NO guarantee that any half decent trade deal will come out of this. All we have achieved so far is put 50bn euros into the EU's coffers and agreed how the border with ROI will work.

Rather than walking around with an ignorant triumphalist attitude taken from snippets of sky/bbc news why don't you actually read up on the subject.

Just to add, we were told by bungling Boris we would save £350m euros a week from leaving the EU. Boris also said last summer the EU can whistle. The reality after rebates is it works out at around half of that. So tell me how many lots of £200m goes into the best part of £45bn. Just to help you as you probably don't know, £1bn is one thousand million. Do the maths. So much for a better NHS ehhh.

I know I know

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oogan.html

If I meet a Brexiteer now then I will have to call them Alan :D
looks like this will be must watch TV next year :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm
£ on the way up..... We're over the worst :barscarf:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5094223/p ... akthrough/
It's all relative, the pound is still 10% less than it was pre-referendum. That's why your chrimbo lunch will cost a lot more this year. Well played.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42271582

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Christmas dinner :- Turkey from Norfolk . Potatoes from Norfolk , Sprouts from Lincolnshire , Carrots from Suffolk ,Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. Parsnips the same. Then pigs in blankets plenty of pigs around here too for the sausages and bacon and of course the stuffing with sage and onions .

Dont know what you eat , but up here in Norfolk there's no shortage and no real change in prices.

Apart from the French wine and Champagne which might cost more , we shouldn't need to import anything.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm
Christmas dinner :- Turkey from Norfolk . Potatoes from Norfolk , Sprouts from Lincolnshire , Carrots from Suffolk ,Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. Parsnips the same. Then pigs in blankets plenty of pigs around here too for the sausages and bacon and of course the stuffing with sage and onions .

Dont know what you eat , but up here in Norfolk there's no shortage and no real change in prices.

Apart from the French wine and Champagne which might cost more , we shouldn't need to import anything.
Buy Chilean wine - waaaaaay nicer than that French vinegar-like piss that the wine-hipsters pretend to like. :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Cassillero Diablo , I will drink to that.

nut flush gooner

A11M11 wrote:

Your analogies are so simplistic. Just because the birds are reared in East Anglia it doesn't mean all the costs incurred are UK orientated.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news ... China.html

Don't forget it's the Europeans that pluck the turkeys, you know the ones you don't want in this country. The homegrown sheep shaggers aren't interested in min wage. As the Europeans don't feel welcome here anymore a lot of them aren't bothering to return and that is not only pushing up wages, but yes the cost of your Great British Turkey.

Homegrown goods aren't immune to high rates of inflation you know. There are loads of external factors that affect the prices we pay at the supermarket, or in your case at your local farm.

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:37 pm
A11M11 wrote:

Buy Chilean wine - waaaaaay nicer than that French vinegar-like piss that the wine-hipsters pretend to like. :lol:
Don't make that public knowledge in Ireland, if you lot are anything like the British you will be trolled for not buying Irish Guiness ;).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Okay. Fuck this. This shit just got serious. :shock: And I mean serious with a capital "J" for "Jesus Fucking Christ Serious". :shock: Fuck all that pony about trade agreements and free movement and all that old shit. I challenge you, nay I dare you, to read this and not quake in your boots and shake with rage at the possible repercussions;

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/1212/926690-kebab/

If these MEP bastards fuck around with my kebabs then I am starting the campaign to get Oireland out of the fucking EU.

Flash, Brighton, A11M11, Brexiteers - you saw this coming, you are all visionaries! 8)

Now, I just need a catchy name for the campaign, something like "Brexit".

"Eirexit"? "Irexit"? "Paddygone"? :rubchin:

Maybe a Dublin version? "FuckYoozBud"? :rubchin:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:56 am
Okay. Fuck this. This shit just got serious. :shock: And I mean serious with a capital "J" for "Jesus Fucking Christ Serious". :shock: Fuck all that pony about trade agreements and free movement and all that old shit. I challenge you, nay I dare you, to read this and not quake in your boots and shake with rage at the possible repercussions;

If these MEP bastards fuck around with my kebabs then I am starting the campaign to get Oireland out of the fucking EU.

Flash, Brighton, A11M11, Brexiteers - you saw this coming, you are all visionaries! 8)

You poor poor people. Maybe we can become a main exporter to you, on the sly of course because youre European :lol:

I guess that has just excluded Turkey from any possible entry into the EU so clouds and silver linings etc :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

In all fairness when I was in Cork for a family wedding the Beamish was better.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Also the Paris agreement on Global warming wishes to implement a tax on meat products to combat global warming ( or just raise cash ). The proposal would raise the price of a £ 4.15 chicken to £ 7.69 . They say it would be a " sin tax "designed to cull the number of cows and other animals bred for food as they contribute to higher levels of methane in the atmosphere.
Quite where this leaves the price of dairy products is not stated . So you better prepare for soya milk and brussel sprouts, cabbage and other root veggies to become the staple diet of the poor increasing their need to fart which in turn will increase the amount of gas in the air and inevitably lead to a cull of the human race.
Which will of course all get blamed on Brexit.

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:56 am

Is that the sort of kebab they serve up in oireland? If so I pity you. A trip to North London is required, there are many great Greek/Turkish restaurants serving the real deal, including a few near the Emirates. None of this donna shit ;).

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: