The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

CloakedGooner

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by CloakedGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:13 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 am
Brexit , if handled honestly and by competent apparachiks ,shouldnt cause too much of a problem.
But when its bieng deliberately botched by criminal buffoons ,I shudder to think of the consequences.
probably time to cancel it then ?
No

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
Brexit , if handled honestly and by competent apparachiks ,shouldnt cause too much of a problem.
But when its bieng deliberately botched by criminal buffoons ,I shudder to think of the consequences.
No
Brexit or the NHS - you can't have both.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/bre ... 94751.html

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:29 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
No

another great scare story ,poor drug companies ,how they suffer .....................not ! out of europe we can declare their charges illegal and produce generic substitutes and save a fortune !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 am
There was a time when Doctors were NHS, over the past. 20 years or so they earn more money on Private duty, so shave their NHS hours to trouser a load of cash with Private Consultations!....
Too many accountants and paper clip wallahs, get rid of those paracites then you might save a fortune and invest where it should be invested in Patient Support...
Brexit as stated above has nothing whatsoever to do with the mire the NHS is in, honestly the more shit you remoaners through to the wall, the more it slides off with your constant daily Fake News.....
absolute rubbish

1. nurses from the EU are leaving in droves - there are not enough UK nurses to plug the gap
2. money that could have been spent on research into new drugs is being spent instead on the Brexit department
3. collapse in value of the pound means that all costs for medical equipment/drugs are more
4. now that Theresa May has said that the UK will not be part of the customs union then we will no longer be a member of the European Medicines Agency
5. increasingly told what to do by the US will lead to a privatisation of healthcare

and you think that Brexit has nothing to do with the NHS ??? Moron :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 94166.html

“Future generations will ask why, as our health service was crying out for more resources, we as a country embarked on a national mission to downgrade our economy.”

Brexiteers will be increasingly viewed with hate across the country

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
There was a time when Doctors were NHS, over the past. 20 years or so they earn more money on Private duty, so shave their NHS hours to trouser a load of cash with Private Consultations!....
Too many accountants and paper clip wallahs, get rid of those paracites then you might save a fortune and invest where it should be invested in Patient Support...
Brexit as stated above has nothing whatsoever to do with the mire the NHS is in, honestly the more shit you remoaners through to the wall, the more it slides off with your constant daily Fake News.....
absolute rubbish

1. nurses from the EU are leaving in droves - there are not enough UK nurses to plug the gap
2. money that could have been spent on research into new drugs is being spent instead on the Brexit department
3. collapse in value of the pound means that all costs for medical equipment/drugs are more
4. now that Theresa May has said that the UK will not be part of the customs union then we will no longer be a member of the European Medicines Agency
5. increasingly told what to do by the US will lead to a privatisation of healthcare

and you think that Brexit has nothing to do with the NHS ??? Moron :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

“Future generations will ask why, as our health service was crying out for more resources, we as a country embarked on a national mission to downgrade our economy.”

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
absolute rubbish

1.nurses leave the nhs in droves all the time ,it probably means they have a better job elsewhere ,fuck all to do with brexit
2. utter cock
3. the pounds regain against the dollar to 1.4 ,the eurobanks cannot keep the pound down by maniipulation for much longer its costing them a fortune
4. ive n o idea of the consequence but like most things there will be a fix
5. agreed im against the ttip in all forms its a recipe for disaster

haters hate fella ,

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 pm

1.nurses leave the nhs in droves all the time ,it probably means they have a better job elsewhere ,fuck all to do with brexit
2. utter cock
3. the pounds regain against the dollar to 1.4 ,the eurobanks cannot keep the pound down by maniipulation for much longer its costing them a fortune

haters hate fella ,
[/quote]

1. nurses from the EU do not leave in droves all the time - they are leaving because they no longer feel welcome in this country
2. reality but not surprised that you have an ostrich like mentality
3. the pound is 1.13 against the euro - it used to be above 1.40 to the euro pre referendum. that is a fact
4. like everything else you have no idea what you are talking about

Brexit has generated more hate in this country than anything else during my lifetime.
it needs to be stopped.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
absolute rubbish

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
absolute rubbish

2. utter cock

haters hate fella ,
Herd. The dollar has been weak against all currencies not just the £, that accounts for the current rate. It’s good for inflation, but as Rob has said the pound is much lower versus the euro which makes our holidays around 25% more expensive than a few years back. To give it a bit of perspective not 15 years ago it was two dollars to the pound.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im well aware of its current weakness against the euro which as i have said is more a force down of central european banks selling the pound rather than a genuine weakness ,they are trying to punish us and its no co incidence that it bit in August just when folks go away for their hols .
our relationship,its has for many years with the dollar been at 1.5 to 2.00 but nearer the 1.50 /1.75 mark .
Uncertainty is the key here ,markets recover but the uncertainty has led to this so u can blame remoaner intransigence as much as anything else.

anyone going to spurs ? i am !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

casgooner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:00 pm
Do you want to stay in or do you want to leave? Right now, I want to leave.
Since February 2016, and nothing has changed!... :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:36 pm
casgooner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:00 pm
Do you want to stay in or do you want to leave? Right now, I want to leave.
Since February 2016, and nothing has changed!... :lol:
then you are a traitor to the country.
all the evidence points to the UK being worse off outside the EU, but you won't have any of it will you?

Brexit makes:
-Britain poorer than it would be in the EU
- Reduces our power and influence in the EU and globally
- Risks breaking up the UK
- Divides our society
- Aids our enemy Putin.
And the government persists with it. :roll:

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 pm
Im well aware of its current weakness against the euro which as i have said is more a force down of central european banks selling the pound rather than a genuine weakness ,they are trying to punish us and its no co incidence that it bit in August just when folks go away for their hols .
our relationship,its has for many years with the dollar been at 1.5 to 2.00 but nearer the 1.50 /1.75 mark .
Uncertainty is the key here ,markets recover but the uncertainty has led to this so u can blame remoaner intransigence as much as anything else.

anyone going to spurs ? i am !
Nice one, you did well to get a ticket. Sadly I haven’t been away to the scum for a few years now. I did get a ticket to the worthless cup final though, will be more fun with 30000 gooners in the pubs.

If you like a curry, you get some of the best Asian food in London that way.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
No

I don't want both, I want brexit an health care to be privatised! The NHS is overburdened and we are getting a really poor service for what it costs. Privatisation means we would pay less tax/national insurance, and we would have choice of healthcare, meaning each company would have to offer us a good quality healthcare or we would have the choice to leave and go elsewhere for it. The NHS is a huge waste of money

nut flush gooner

CloakedGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
No

I don't want both, I want brexit an health care to be privatised! The NHS is overburdened and we are getting a really poor service for what it costs. Privatisation means we would pay less tax/national insurance, and we would have choice of healthcare, meaning each company would have to offer us a good quality healthcare or we would have the choice to leave and go elsewhere for it. The NHS is a huge waste of money
You are living in a dream world if you think that an employer after going through the issues/costs that arise with brexit, will offer private medical insurance to all its employees. I used to run a Medical Insurance franchise and especially for smaller companies, Private Medical Insurance was the preserve of the management. It costs thousands of pounds per employee (more as they get older) to offer cover, and any pre-existing conditions are not generally covered by Medical Insurance. So you would still need a functional NHS to deal with these existing conditions anyway.

The solution is quite simple, either levy a new tax where the highest earners make the biggest contribution or increase spending on the NHS. That won't happen unless Labour gets in mind.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Privatisation hasnt worked for the masses in the utlities,the railways and the post office . why the fuck would it work in the NHS.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
No

Embarrassed for you.

Here read this, you need something to wake your brain cell up this morning.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... w-11930351