The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

flash gunner

Re: EU referendum - how shit is this thread??

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:29th March it is then :oops:

lets get this party started :box:
Im avoiding supermarkets that day :box:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
A11M11 wrote:The workings of the Palace of Westminster and our lawmaking is an interesting subject perhaps you could post a dissertation.

Of course they have precious little to do with your assertion that that the people did or didn't vote for anything other than quit or not.

BTW Whats your take on the Kalergi plan and the premise behind it. ?
Why is it my job to explain constitutional process? Basically what you are saying is that you voted for something you don't understand at all levels, from the issues surrounding leaving the EU to the process of enacting article 50. Then I am pretty sure people like you have a pop at Gina Miller, when all she was doing was forcing the government to do what they do with every other matter ie have a parliamentary debate and pass bills/laws off the back of the debates. That is the cornerstone of our democracy. Without that process you have a dictatorship!

Just as well you aren't in charge of this country ehhh :lol: :lol: :lol: .
That Gina Miller court case worked out well for you remainers though :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Why is it my job to explain constitutional process? Basically what you are saying is that you voted for something you don't understand at all levels,

As usual lots of presumptions there , all totally wrong . I knew exactly what I was voting for , I did it not because of the Customs union or the single market but because of the prospects for my grandchildren, the youth unemployment across Southern Europe will eventually lead to violence as the Kalergi plan ensures the import of even cheaper labour to destroy the next generations prospects. At my age It doesn't matter to me what we do , my die is cast but my grandkids deserve a chance and so do all their peers . Importing people for profit is the wrong way to go . When I was a kid we bought in labour to support our way of life as too many of our people had died in WW2 and we had a population shortage . This is not the case now , what we do have is a swathe of people not suited for the requirements of modern life. Patching this with more labour from elsewhere will only increase the problem , it's time to look after ourselves first and then worry about everyone else.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:Why is it my job to explain constitutional process? Basically what you are saying is that you voted for something you don't understand at all levels,

As usual lots of presumptions there , all totally wrong . I knew exactly what I was voting for , I did it not because of the Customs union or the single market but because of the prospects for my grandchildren, the youth unemployment across Southern Europe will eventually lead to violence as the Kalergi plan ensures the import of even cheaper labour to destroy the next generations prospects. At my age It doesn't matter to me what we do , my die is cast but my grandkids deserve a chance and so do all their peers . Importing people for profit is the wrong way to go . When I was a kid we bought in labour to support our way of life as too many of our people had died in WW2 and we had a population shortage . This is not the case now , what we do have is a swathe of people not suited for the requirements of modern life. Patching this with more labour from elsewhere will only increase the problem , it's time to look after ourselves first and then worry about everyone else.
quite sad really how many people like yourself have been brainwashed into believing that.
Brexit is the biggest con ever and your grandchildren will be the biggest casualties. still surprising how many can't see this.

you really think that the PM and her cronies know what they are doing? really ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:29th March it is then :oops:

lets get this party started :box:
Im avoiding supermarkets that day :box:
:coffeespit:

Superb. :lol: 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

flash gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
A11M11 wrote:The workings of the Palace of Westminster and our lawmaking is an interesting subject perhaps you could post a dissertation.

Of course they have precious little to do with your assertion that that the people did or didn't vote for anything other than quit or not.

BTW Whats your take on the Kalergi plan and the premise behind it. ?
Why is it my job to explain constitutional process? Basically what you are saying is that you voted for something you don't understand at all levels, from the issues surrounding leaving the EU to the process of enacting article 50. Then I am pretty sure people like you have a pop at Gina Miller, when all she was doing was forcing the government to do what they do with every other matter ie have a parliamentary debate and pass bills/laws off the back of the debates. That is the cornerstone of our democracy. Without that process you have a dictatorship!

Just as well you aren't in charge of this country ehhh :lol: :lol: :lol: .
That Gina Miller court case worked out well for you remainers though :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Believing what Rob,? It's perspective, if your concerns are purely financial then you might be right and also you could be wrong. If however your concerns like mine are about society and the way we live and are governed then I would advise you to read up on some of the things that our media doesn't tell us and hasn't in fact since about 1922.

Don't know how old you are Rob , but I remember this speech from 1975 . Kind of prophetic in many ways. albeit the figures have changed . In fact it's nigh on as prophetic as Enoch Powell' heavily misquoted speech relating to a quote regarding the River Tiber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuXmM61XD2s

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:Believing what Rob,? It's perspective, if your concerns are purely financial then you might be right and also you could be wrong. If however your concerns like mine are about society and the way we live and are governed then I would advise you to read up on some of the things that our media doesn't tell us and hasn't in fact since about 1922.

Don't know how old you are Rob , but I remember this speech from 1975 . Kind of prophetic in many ways. albeit the figures have changed . In fact it's nigh on as prophetic as Enoch Powell' heavily misquoted speech relating to a quote regarding the River Tiber.

Ah, Enoch Powell... they just don't make top quality racist scum like him anymore! :lol: :barscarf:

Forget the revisionist historians that are trying to repaint him, mate - Powell was racist filth. :x

http://www.irr.org.uk/news/the-beatific ... ch-powell/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... wrong.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/polit ... ion-racist

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:Believing what Rob,? It's perspective, if your concerns are purely financial then you might be right and also you could be wrong. If however your concerns like mine are about society and the way we live and are governed then I would advise you to read up on some of the things that our media doesn't tell us and hasn't in fact since about 1922.

society as we know it is likely to fall apart in the UK following Brexit.

already public services are facing cuts the like of which have never been seen before.
as the country becomes even poorer due to Brexit then these problems will just increase.

Scotland wants to and probably will leave the union and so Brexit will have destroyed the UK.

the NHS will not survive without migrant workers from the EU (workers that contribute to the economy and do not take out of it)
meanwhile the increased strain on the NHS due to our ageing population (not as the right wing press would have you believe because of immigration) will get worse as thousands of elderly ex pats arrive back in the UK when they realise that they are no longer entitled to healthcare in the EU.

many major companies will leave the UK - already the banks are preparing to leave, and car manufacturers are providing no guarantees that they will stay

all the time the pound continues to fall, meaning the cost of imports continues to rise, and so the cost of living in the UK will become ever more expensive. if you are lucky enough to have a job, then wages will become worth less and less.

but never mind after all this was the will of the people. Brexit means Brexit :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its getting worse Captain Mainwaring

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:

rubbish

already public services are facing cuts the like of which have never been seen before.
as the country becomes even poorer due to Brexit then these problems will just increase.
more rubbish

Scotland wants to and probably will leave the union and so Brexit will have destroyed the UK.
No they wont

the NHS will not survive without migrant workers from the EU (workers that contribute to the economy and do not take out of it)
meanwhile the increased strain on the NHS due to our ageing population (not as the right wing press would have you believe because of immigration) will get worse as thousands of elderly ex pats arrive back in the UK when they realise that they are no longer entitled to healthcare in the EU.
Horseshit in the extreme , the NHS is suffering partly because we have too many people in the country who arent paying for its use,partly more old people living longer ,but mostly because of the disastrous PPI schemes of gordon brown and followed on by the tories which are sucking billions out the economy !

The suggestion that Brexit will make things worse is pure speculation !1

many major companies will leave the UK - already the banks are preparing to leave, and car manufacturers are providing no guarantees that they will stay

all the time the pound continues to fall, meaning the cost of imports continues to rise, and so the cost of living in the UK will become ever more expensive. if you are lucky enough to have a job, then wages will become worth less and less.

but never mind after all this was the will of the people. Brexit means Brexit :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

- Powell was racist filth. :x

Have a look round Sweden and Germany at the moment .
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how ... migration/#

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12466/how ... el-qazvini
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016 ... tion-isla/

and then of course there is Belgium , not the sanitised part of Brussels but where the people live .

Mainstream media do not report this but a scan at Euronews or even RT show bits of it . All media has an agenda , the members of the political elite will only tell you what you want to hear. The people however when you talk to them , don't always say the same things.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

A11M11 wrote:- Powell was racist filth. :x

Have a look round Sweden and Germany at the moment .
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how ... migration/#

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12466/how ... el-qazvini
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016 ... tion-isla/

and then of course there is Belgium , not the sanitised part of Brussels but where the people live .

Mainstream media do not report this but a scan at Euronews or even RT show bits of it . All media has an agenda , the members of the political elite will only tell you what you want to hear. The people however when you talk to them , don't always say the same things.
I think your views on immigration are right to a degree. Simple mathematics mean if you have more immigration you have a bigger population you then need more investment in services, which is not happening and NEVER will under a conservative government (forgetting potential rises in Islamist attacks etc) but using Enoch Powell to back your point up :shock: :?

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Don't know how many of you were around when Powell made that speech in 1968 but he was probably the biggest thorn in Ted Heath's side and became vilified by Heath's media but really all he was talking about was not controlling mass immigration . ( Sound Familiar ) ?
Heath was a committed Europhile and a follower of Bilderberg an elite run think tank that follows to this day the preachings of Richard Coudenhove Kalergi who proposed that by mixing race and destroying European borders and merging into one state the people would be easier to control by the monied elite. ( sound Familiar )?
There have been many followers of this plan throughout Europe since the second world war , Heath , Healey , Douglas Home , Major , Blair , Gordon Brown and that's just in Britain add to that Van Rompoy and latterly Merkyl ,Mandelson , Pascal Lamy, Christine Lagarde, Garet Fitzgerald,Kenneth Clarke , Shirley Williams ,Paddy Ashdown, David Cameron and George Osbourne and of course Enoch who later turned against them.

Then the royal houses of Europe and at least three presidents of the United States.

There is a lot more to brexit than meets the eye.

As Lucy Parsons said :- Never be deceived that the rich will ALLOW you to vote away their wealth.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:Don't know how many of you were around when Powell made that speech in 1968 but he was probably the biggest thorn in Ted Heath's side and became vilified by Heath's media but really all he was talking about was not controlling mass immigration . ( Sound Familiar ) ?
Heath was a committed Europhile and a follower of Bilderberg an elite run think tank that follows to this day the preachings of Richard Coudenhove Kalergi who proposed that by mixing race and destroying European borders and merging into one state the people would be easier to control by the monied elite. ( sound Familiar )?
There have been many followers of this plan throughout Europe since the second world war , Heath , Healey , Douglas Home , Major , Blair , Gordon Brown and that's just in Britain add to that Van Rompoy and latterly Merkyl ,Mandelson , Pascal Lamy, Christine Lagarde, Garet Fitzgerald,Kenneth Clarke , Shirley Williams ,Paddy Ashdown, David Cameron and George Osbourne and of course Enoch who later turned against them.

Then the royal houses of Europe and at least three presidents of the United States.

There is a lot more to brexit than meets the eye.

As Lucy Parsons said :- Never be deceived that the rich will ALLOW you to vote away their wealth.
you do realise that the only people likely to benefit from Brexit are the rich ? :roll: