The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Gunner Rob

Re: EU referendum - I told you so thread

Post by Gunner Rob »

StuartL wrote:
A11M11 wrote:Rob ,the reason why so many voted out ?

When you ain't got nothing you've got nothing to lose.
Pretty much sums it up for people that see membership as a financial drain where the money could be spent better elsewhere.
Absolutely, my motorway / A road loving friend.

Those who have nothing will always get by, by hook or crook because they have always done so.
Those who have lots are only concerned with how much they might lose personally,not what is best for the country as a whole.
(And they will not live in the areas affected by the immigrants / asylum seekers, so have no idea what others are going through )
In relative terms maybe yes, but the fact is that as a country we are much richer than we have been in the past.
funnily enough a lot of that prosperity has been since we joined the EU and had access to the single market.

real poverty hasnt maybe existed in the UK properly since WW2 so thats why so many people appear to think things will continue to be ok.

Last year a million people used food banks last year, up from 40,000 in 2010
Inequality will continue to increase because Brexit only benefits the rich

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

StuartL wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Pretty much sums it up for people that see membership as a financial drain where the money could be spent better elsewhere.
I have heard a lot of leavers come out with this utter nonsense.

I take it you are typing this either on a phone or a PC? that means that you have material possessions.
the only people with nothing to lose are those that are sleeping on the streets (increasing numbers by the way)

otherwise I am afraid those in society who dont have a great deal (but not nothing) have the most to lose from Brexit.
everyone is going to become poorer, the NHS is going to become non existent, all because of the billions that is being spent on this futile Brexit idea.
dont forget although we pay a bit into the EU that we get a lot back - most of the EU grants go to the disadvantaged areas of the UK. These regions wont get that money post Brexit.

yes the current system is not great, I am not a big fan of the EU, but it is a lot better than the alternative.
We pay a "bit" I to the Eu :lol: :lol: why do you think they are so upset at us leaving - the rest will have to increase their payment to make up the difference.

"We get a lot back".........but not anywhere near as much as we pay in, hence the problem, a never ending drain on our money that we could and should be deciding where to spend it - schools, nhs, police, transport , etc.
you are very naive if you think that any "extra" money from Brexit will be spent on schools, the NHS, police and transport....very naive

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Gunner Rob wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I have heard a lot of leavers come out with this utter nonsense.

I take it you are typing this either on a phone or a PC? that means that you have material possessions.
the only people with nothing to lose are those that are sleeping on the streets (increasing numbers by the way)

otherwise I am afraid those in society who dont have a great deal (but not nothing) have the most to lose from Brexit.
everyone is going to become poorer, the NHS is going to become non existent, all because of the billions that is being spent on this futile Brexit idea.
dont forget although we pay a bit into the EU that we get a lot back - most of the EU grants go to the disadvantaged areas of the UK. These regions wont get that money post Brexit.

yes the current system is not great, I am not a big fan of the EU, but it is a lot better than the alternative.
We pay a "bit" I to the Eu :lol: :lol: why do you think they are so upset at us leaving - the rest will have to increase their payment to make up the difference.

"We get a lot back".........but not anywhere near as much as we pay in, hence the problem, a never ending drain on our money that we could and should be deciding where to spend it - schools, nhs, police, transport , etc.
you are very naive if you think that any "extra" money from Brexit will be spent on schools, the NHS, police and transport....very naive
I did say we could and should be spending it in these area's, politicians have their own self-serving agendas irrespective of which party happens to hold power.

Supreme executive power should be as result of a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony !

Power to the people :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ok. I've analysed all this Brexit malarkey by way of Sky News and I can confirm all of your Brexiteers are racists and everyone that voted to stay is a rich bastard. Dench.

:barmaid:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:Ok. I've analysed all this Brexit malarkey by way of Sky News and I can confirm all of your Brexiteers are racists and everyone that voted to stay is a rich bastard. Dench.

Let them eat black forest gateaux or battenburg cake :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I am anti Euro and that includes the oirish!..... :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:I am anti Euro and that includes the oirish!..... :lol: :wink:
It's getting a bit dull and repetative now, mate... :yawn: Still, fill your boots... like I filled most of your women. 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:I am anti Euro and that includes the oirish!..... :lol: :wink:
It's getting a bit dull and repetative now, mate... :yawn: Still, fill your boots... like I filled most of your women. 8)
No offence mate...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
No offence mate...
None taken, mate - I was just being sarcy... or sassy... whatever that is! :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
No offence mate...
None taken, mate - I was just being sarcy... or sassy... whatever that is! :lol:
I know mate, it's all tongue in cheek!...

And not my cheeks lol.... :wink:

MrT

Post by MrT »

More insidious EU propaganda, this time from the EU fairy bringing in migrants on a magic carpet

http://www.westmonster.com/eu-promoting ... s-cartoon/

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

MrT wrote:More insidious EU propaganda, this time from the EU fairy bringing in migrants on a magic carpet

http://www.westmonster.com/eu-promoting ... s-cartoon/
Really cannot fathom this out... :?
Blokes got a backpack on!...

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's just total brainwashing, following the Kalergi plan to the letter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's official, This is by fucking far the worst thread we have ever had on here you cúnts. :roll: :censored: And I include everything that augie, MadMartyOCD, ItchyBaba and Red Member have ever posted in that summation. Cúnts. :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Re: EU referendum - Official Worst Thread Ever

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Reckon Macron is gonna fuck Merkels brains out, Le granny shagger extraordinaire...... :shock: