The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

DB10GOONER

Re: EU referendum - Official Worst Thread Ever

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Reckon Macron is gonna fuck Merkels brains out, Le granny shagger extraordinaire...... :shock:
"Macron" is an anagram of "Rooney"?! :shock:

Who knew. :rubchin:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I think getting out of the EU could be Britains greatest ever achievement

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:I think getting out of the EU could be Britains greatest ever achievement
I think you not posting that fucking line on every thread will be your greatest achievement! :banghead: :box:

:lol: :wink:

olgitgooner

Re: EU referendum - I told you so thread

Post by olgitgooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:I'm surprised that there is so much interest in other countries - I thought that the point of the Brexiters was to bury their heads in the sand and just concentrate on the UK.

anyway the good news is that as I predicted we are all getting poorer
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 31336.html

:barscarf: :barscarf:
Wow! Dire warnings from the Bank of England! They couldn't possibly have got it wrong again? Could they?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01 ... edictions/

:twisted:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

olgitgooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:I'm surprised that there is so much interest in other countries - I thought that the point of the Brexiters was to bury their heads in the sand and just concentrate on the UK.

anyway the good news is that as I predicted we are all getting poorer
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 31336.html

:barscarf: :barscarf:
Wow! Dire warnings from the Bank of England! They couldn't possibly have got it wrong again? Could they?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01 ... edictions/

:twisted:
"Michael Fish moment" :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

More good news for the U.K. economy. The unemployment rate is the lowest since 1975.

According to the Bank of England pre Brexit forecasts, we should now be in a massive recession. :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

olgitgooner wrote:More good news for the U.K. economy. The unemployment rate is the lowest since 1975.

According to the Bank of England pre Brexit forecasts, we should now be in a massive recession. :D

I suppose all statistics can be "spun"

meanwhile although more people now have a job we are overall worse off...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 38031.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 39981.html

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:I suppose all statistics can be "spun"
Youve never said a truer thing mate. Thats why this thread should be locked, deleted and never mentioned of again

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:I am anti Euro and that includes the oirish!..... :lol: :wink:
It's getting a bit dull and repetative now, mate... :yawn: Still, fill your boots... like I filled most of your women. 8)
You couldn't fill an ankle sock DB10 8) :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:I am anti Euro and that includes the oirish!..... :lol: :wink:
It's getting a bit dull and repetative now, mate... :yawn: Still, fill your boots... like I filled most of your women. 8)
You couldn't fill an ankle sock DB10 8) :wink:

:lol: :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:I suppose all statistics can be "spun"
Youve never said a truer thing mate. Thats why this thread should be locked, deleted and never mentioned of again

or he can post something that is not subjective...

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
A11M11 wrote:Rob ,the reason why so many voted out ?

When you ain't got nothing you've got nothing to lose.
Pretty much sums it up for people that see membership as a financial drain where the money could be spent better elsewhere.
I have heard a lot of leavers come out with this utter nonsense.

I take it you are typing this either on a phone or a PC? that means that you have material possessions.
the only people with nothing to lose are those that are sleeping on the streets (increasing numbers by the way)

otherwise I am afraid those in society who dont have a great deal (but not nothing) have the most to lose from Brexit.
everyone is going to become poorer, the NHS is going to become non existent, all because of the billions that is being spent on this futile Brexit idea.
dont forget although we pay a bit into the EU that we get a lot back - most of the EU grants go to the disadvantaged areas of the UK. These regions wont get that money post Brexit.

yes the current system is not great, I am not a big fan of the EU, but it is a lot better than the alternative.
We pay a "bit" I to the Eu :lol: :lol: why do you think they are so upset at us leaving - the rest will have to increase their payment to make up the difference.

"We get a lot back".........but not anywhere near as much as we pay in, hence the problem, a never ending drain on our money that we could and should be deciding where to spend it - schools, nhs, police, transport , etc.
you are very naive if you think that any "extra" money from Brexit will be spent on schools, the NHS, police and transport....very naive
how do you know those regions wont get this money rob?

how do you know where this money will be spent?

i hate to do this but :lol: FACT is we are net loses in whats what we pay and get back to the EU.

anything anyone says is opinion and uneducated from reading a lot of this. all we can go on are what we know and the evidence in front of us, which is simply that the dire warnings of Brexit have so far not come true and the economy and country is doing just fine despite all the scare stories mentioned before the vote, yet are still perpetuated by butt hurt remainers like you and the poster who compared something to nazis.

anything else is purely biased uninformed conjecture tailored to suit your existing viewpoint.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Opinions, opinions, opinions.

But it would appear that about two thirds of people now support Brexit. This shift might be because people accept they were mislead by Project Fear which warned of an immediate recession if we voted leave. This shift may be because Junker and his cronies have shown themselves to be self interested cockwombles. Their behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful. This shift may be due to people's inherent belief in democracy. I would guess the shift is due to all three factors. But that's just my opinion. :)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

olgitgooner wrote:Opinions, opinions, opinions.

But it would appear that about two thirds of people now support Brexit. This shift might be because people accept they were mislead by Project Fear which warned of an immediate recession if we voted leave. This shift may be because Junker and his cronies have shown themselves to be self interested cockwombles. Their behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful. This shift may be due to people's inherent belief in democracy. I would guess the shift is due to all three factors. But that's just my opinion. :)
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/more-peop ... t-6600264/ :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the playing mantis wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
A11M11 wrote:Rob ,the reason why so many voted out ?

When you ain't got nothing you've got nothing to lose.
Pretty much sums it up for people that see membership as a financial drain where the money could be spent better elsewhere.
I have heard a lot of leavers come out with this utter nonsense.

I take it you are typing this either on a phone or a PC? that means that you have material possessions.
the only people with nothing to lose are those that are sleeping on the streets (increasing numbers by the way)

otherwise I am afraid those in society who dont have a great deal (but not nothing) have the most to lose from Brexit.
everyone is going to become poorer, the NHS is going to become non existent, all because of the billions that is being spent on this futile Brexit idea.
dont forget although we pay a bit into the EU that we get a lot back - most of the EU grants go to the disadvantaged areas of the UK. These regions wont get that money post Brexit.

yes the current system is not great, I am not a big fan of the EU, but it is a lot better than the alternative.
We pay a "bit" I to the Eu :lol: :lol: why do you think they are so upset at us leaving - the rest will have to increase their payment to make up the difference.

"We get a lot back".........but not anywhere near as much as we pay in, hence the problem, a never ending drain on our money that we could and should be deciding where to spend it - schools, nhs, police, transport , etc.
you are very naive if you think that any "extra" money from Brexit will be spent on schools, the NHS, police and transport....very naive
how do you know those regions wont get this money rob?

how do you know where this money will be spent?

i hate to do this but :lol: FACT is we are net loses in whats what we pay and get back to the EU.

anything anyone says is opinion and uneducated from reading a lot of this. all we can go on are what we know and the evidence in front of us, which is simply that the dire warnings of Brexit have so far not come true and the economy and country is doing just fine despite all the scare stories mentioned before the vote, yet are still perpetuated by butt hurt remainers like you and the poster who compared something to nazis.

anything else is purely biased uninformed conjecture tailored to suit your existing viewpoint.

as I have continually said BREXIT has not happened yet!!!

all i have been pointing out is that the warning signs are there for when we do actually leave.

Mrs Mayhem realises that the country is going downhill fast and so has therefore called an election 3 years early.
It is all a big CON and the only winners from Brexit will be the rich.