The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Allgunsblazin

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:30 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:13 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 am
Hard Brexit a coming, and all their Euro projects will be fucked!.... :lol:
I seriously do not understand your mentality. You do realise that the rest of Europe (becoming more prosperous by the day even without us giving them £50 billion) cannot believe how stupid the UK is being.

The only country that will be really fucked by a hard Brexit will be the UK!!
We already don’t invest enough in the NHS, after Brexit we will have a 3rd world healthcare. If you can pay you will be ok, if not then tough. Apart from the fact that the NHS won’t have enough staff there won’t be enough money for example cancer drugs.

And that is just one part of society that will crumble. If you add in all the problems....all happening at the same time then the consequences are truly terrifying.
The NHS is already a 3rd world institution thanks to the Conservative government
I agree that the Tories have been gradually destroying the NHS. Fact is you ain’t seen nothing yet! Watch what happens to it after Brexit.

Honestly your "we're doomed" attitude just shows the reliance you place on Euroland where everything is rosy...
"Show me the money" the UK has benefitted by in terms of contributions to the Federal States of Europe...
Now bring in the NHS to support your EU ideology :wink:
Honestly even you are losing direction with all of these smoke screens you are firing up, after March 2019 we shall be free :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:40 pm
Taking back control :lol: :lol:

Well done Oireland :barscarf:
Actually Ireland is doing us a favour right now, and one thing is for sure Mayhem will be gone if she thinks she can poopoo the Irish Question, and to be fair the split of a Single Market for the North and not for the rest of the U.K. Just shows how fucked up the EU are!.... :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:10 pm
Jacob Rees Mogg..... Fucking hell it's got that bad for the Conservatives???? The only man that's ever time traveled, right out of the 1880's :shock:
Have you actually taken time out to listen to what he has to say in any political program? Why do I think the answer to that is no.

Your response is purely image based, rather than actually looking into what he has to say for himself.

nut flush gooner

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
I seriously do not understand your mentality. You do realise that the rest of Europe (becoming more prosperous by the day even without us giving them £50 billion) cannot believe how stupid the UK is being.

We already don’t invest enough in the NHS, after Brexit we will have a 3rd world healthcare. If you can pay you will be ok, if not then tough. Apart from the fact that the NHS won’t have enough staff there won’t be enough money for example cancer drugs.

And that is just one part of society that will crumble. If you add in all the problems....all happening at the same time then the consequences are truly terrifying.
The NHS is already a 3rd world institution thanks to the Conservative government
I agree that the Tories have been gradually destroying the NHS. Fact is you ain’t seen nothing yet! Watch what happens to it after Brexit.

Honestly your "we're doomed" attitude just shows the reliance you place on Euroland where everything is rosy...
"Show me the money" the UK has benefitted by in terms of contributions to the Federal States of Europe...
Honestly even you are losing direction with all of these smoke screens you are firing up, after March 2019 we shall be free :lol:
You think this will be over by March 2019? We are making a pigs ear out of sorting out our borders, let alone moving onto the issues that will affect how companies in this country will trade with the biggest free trade zone in the world.

Perhaps we will be free, but for sure trade deals outside the EU won't fill the void. Trump seems like a reliable ally ehh.

How old are you? You come across as having this real "durin the war" mentality just like uncle Albert. Hate to tell you this, Britains standing in the world is diminishing every year. Brexit isn't doing it any favours with any country outside the EU, you know the ones that Brexiteers like you that keep convincing themselves we have the upper hand at all levels.

nut flush gooner

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:41 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

Actually Ireland is doing us a favour right now, and one thing is for sure Mayhem will be gone if she thinks she can poopoo the Irish Question, and to be fair the split of a Single Market for the North and not for the rest of the U.K. Just shows how fucked up the EU are!.... :lol:
Ireland are pretty peeved, it's the DUP (you know the Northen Irish party) that have put a spanner in the works. They aren't even representing the majority view in NI.

Let's get Labour in, then the whole process really will be a mess.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:03 am
flash gunner wrote:
Jacob Rees Mogg..... Fucking hell it's got that bad for the Conservatives???? The only man that's ever time traveled, right out of the 1880's :shock:
Have you actually taken time out to listen to what he has to say in any political program? Why do I think the answer to that is no.

Your response is purely image based, rather than actually looking into what he has to say for himself.
Yes mate i have he's a dreadful little man and would make the Conservatives unelectable!!! In that case bring him in!!!! :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Yes mate i have he's a dreadful little man and would make the Conservatives unelectable!!! In that case bring him in!!!! :barscarf:
What did you watch and what did he say that you don't like?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 am
flash gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I've watched plenty over time cant remember exactly what, political programmes on TV mainly. Disagree with almost all of what he says and he comes across as a pompous prick.

IMO like it or not image is a huge factor for politicians and his image is appalling, similar to someone like the late MP Robin Cook he was a great politician but his image as a little gnome type character meant he could never be leader or PM, same with Rees Mogg..... Blair and Cameron on the other hand are/were slick and had PM written all over them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 am
flash gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I've watched plenty over time cant remember exactly what, political programmes on TV mainly. Disagree with almost all of what he says and he comes across as a pompous prick.

IMO like it or not image is a huge factor for politicians and his image is appalling, similar to someone like the late MP Robin Cook he was a great politician but his image as a little gnome type character meant he could never be leader or PM, same with Rees Mogg..... Blair and Cameron on the other hand are/were slick and had PM written all over them
All very true. Boris The Moron got elected Mayor of one of the biggest cities in the world because he was "funny". :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

You think this will be over by March 2019? We are making a pigs ear out of sorting out our borders, let alone moving onto the issues that will affect how companies in this country will trade with the biggest free trade zone in the world.

Perhaps we will be free, but for sure trade deals outside the EU won't fill the void. Trump seems like a reliable ally ehh.

How old are you? You come across as having this real "durin the war" mentality just like uncle Albert. Hate to tell you this, Britains standing in the world is diminishing every year. Brexit isn't doing it any favours with any country outside the EU, you know the ones that Brexiteers like you that keep convincing themselves we have the upper hand at all levels.
Old enough to actually know what it was like before the Common Market, EEC, EU, or soon to be Federal States of Europe, unlike yourself or your allies.... :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Ireland are pretty peeved, it's the DUP (you know the Northen Irish party) that have put a spanner in the works. They aren't even representing the majority view in NI.

I agree that trying to sort out Brexit with Labour in their current state would be even worse than what we have got now.
However if Labour changed their policy and wanted to scrap Brexit would you vote for them?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:04 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I agree that trying to sort out Brexit with Labour in their current state would be even worse than what we have got now.
However if Labour changed their policy and wanted to scrap Brexit would you vote for them?
:popcorn:

:D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

We ought to take advantage of this open border and access the single market through bandit country!.... :lol:
Could you imagine the trade! It would be phenomenal, we could even disguise it as border boot fairs!.... :tricolour: :unionjack: :unionjack: :tricolour:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

what is the point of being free when you won't have the money to do anything though?

the money we currently give to the EU will be swallowed up by the huge divorce bill and then by the fact that the pound will continue to collapse as the economy continues to decline. Living standards, already declining will hit levels not seen since the 1930s.

we won't have taken back control at all - we will be begging the EU to do trade deals with us in order to survive.
you are as usual living in a dream world completely detached from reality.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

what is the point of being free when you won't have the money to do anything though?

the money we currently give to the EU will be swallowed up by the huge divorce bill and then by the fact that the pound will continue to collapse as the economy continues to decline. Living standards, already declining will hit levels not seen since the 1930s.

we won't have taken back control at all - we will be begging the EU to do trade deals with us in order to survive.
you are as usual living in a dream world completely detached from reality.

Rob where have you been since 2008, we don't have the money now! you may have a cushy number but their are millions who have never had a wage increase in over 10 years and that is being in your beloved EU Club where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...
I cannot see how we as a nation have actually done so well when people are lining up at food banks.
Fuck me I thought 1979 was a bad year!
The EU do not give a fuck about you or me mate, and the sooner you realise that the better!
I would rather be in control of my own destiny through elected members of Parliament by the people and for the people than some unknown mandarins in Europe who are sucking the life out of hardworking upstanding citizens..
£50b! For their pension funds etc over 40 years, they can fuck right off!....
It is not going to be easy, but I would like to think that we still have the balls to tell them where to go, and £50b saved would be a good start.