The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Herd

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

amazing, actually they already do sell us things :lol: Well who have thought that ,thanks for your insight ,I have a pal called Clive who was thinking of forming a company in India , I think Hong Kong might be a good trading post one day too

in a post Brexit world though they will want to trade with the EU more than us though as it is a bigger market... They want to sell to everyone ,cant see too many Germans liking Indian call centers though

we also probably better start to teach chinese in our schools if China is the way forward.
you don't do trade deals with China if you don't understand their lingo. I've been dealing with Chinese countries for 20 years I speak very little Mandarin ,Hokien ,Cantonese or even Teochew but somehow Ive managed it ,whats your experience of business in China I wonder ??

It's impossible to have a talk with you because every single time your pathetic reasoning falls apart you change and deflect onto something else !
well its just your view that my reasoning falls apart. Actually I take that back you just make a succession of stupid remarks
The combined UK trade with china and the US is less than half that to the EU, so why are we wanting to leave the single market?
And you seriously think we can just strike up trade deals on our own with China just like that??? Deluded or what. Weve been dealing with china probably longer than any other country in the world . they want to sell us things ,therefore they need us .not hard to do deals

We already have the best trade deals we are going to get, yet it looks like we are going to throw it all away because people like you refuse to accept facts when they are put in front of you. :roll: which trade deal are you referring to ? the single market is a set of rules not a trade deal.
Oh no here come the facts again, seriously rob ,your so out of your depth here I should chuck u a rope !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I wish I had a rope. Every time I have to read this thread. :|

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think Liam Gallagher has summed up Brexit the best

"I love Europe”, he said. “I guess the borders have got to be tightened but all that stuff about going ‘this is my country’, I don’t get that. We all live under one sky. I certainly don’t sit there and go ‘this is my f***in’ England, stay out’, but I think we should definitely keep an eye on who’s coming in and out of the country”.

“That just makes common sense because you don’t want a load of loony c*** coming in. But good people should be allowed to move and groove wherever they want”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 pm

"I love Europe”, he said. “I guess the borders have got to be tightened but all that stuff about going ‘this is my country’, I don’t get that. We all live under one sky. I certainly don’t sit there and go ‘this is my f***in’ England, stay out’, but I think we should definitely keep an eye on who’s coming in and out of the country”.

“That just makes common sense because you don’t want a load of loony c*** coming in. But good people should be allowed to move and groove wherever they want”
:lol: :lol:

The best thing either of the mildly retarded Gallagher's ever said was Noel about the homo-erotic "sport" of rugby;

"It's a nonsense of a game". 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Quoting Liam Gallagher :shock:

Hasn't Attenborough got any opinions anymore? :proudtosay:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

Quoting Liam Gallagher :shock:

Hasn't Attenborough got any opinions anymore? :proudtosay:
Here you go :wink:
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/s ... tand-facts

although I think this is probably more aimed at Herd as he is saying that Brexiteers struggle to understand facts
"That's when someone has told them something which they don't like, and which they probably don't understand."

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Great example Rob, not.... :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Think they are getting squeaky bum time in the funding of their Euro projects...

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:57 pm
Think they are getting squeaky bum time in the funding of their Euro projects...
Interestingly it was on the news tonight that the money they want goes beyond the current budget cycle to pay for projects that wont benefit us, now why in the hell do they think we should pay for things we haven't commited to nor will we as we wont be a member.....there is no longer even a semblance of negotiation in this, they are dictating terms and telling us we have to agree to them.

And yet people still wonder why so many voted to leave, this shows exactly why so many people were/are disillusioned with the Eurocrats and their dictatorial club, it's also why the Visograd group are so determined to stand their ground on the immigration issue.

The dictats coming out of the EU are becoming ever more encroaching on individual countries right to self government and for those parliaments to decide what is right for their own people, the EU is slowly becoming what we despised in all those colonial empires but because they are doing it through politics machinations rather than war people are fooled into thinking it is a different thing. As i said before the whole situation in Catalunia would have had politicians apoplectic if it had happened outside the EU but because it was an EU member it passed with barely a whimper and almost no condemnation in EU political circles.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

As I have said before now we are leaving the EU they can now dictate to us - we have allowed them to become the bigger power, it is absolutely ridiculous.

As a member of the EU the UK is a big hitter, outside it we are nothing. Why can't Leavers understand this simple logic?

Look at these negotiations - the UK is asking for the benefits of being in the EU but is not prepared to be part of it. No wonder the EU are not going to allow it!!!

Very sad for the UK that so many people have been conned into voting for something that is unachievable - the Brexit that a lot voted for is a fantasy. If it was possible then don't you think that by now you would be beginning to see what it looked like!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Liam Gallaghar a true visonary and world citizen lets keep our beady eyes on whise coming in. classic .

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Trade deal being drafted as we speak... :box:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am
Trade deal being drafted as we speak... :box:
good - you then might realise how bad Brexit is going to get for the UK