Northern hemisphere Rugby Tours 2016

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Northern hemisphere Rugby Tours 2016

Post by GranadaJoe »

I know that a single mention of rugby union is enough to bring DB10's latent homosexuality to the surface, but even he should be proud of his egg-chasing countrymen who have just beaten South Africa, in South Africa, despite having a man unjustly sent off after 20 minutes, and being down to 13 for another 10 mins.

Also, England did brilliantly to come from 10 points down to beat Australia and Wales were leading at half-time against the All Blacks, though they were comfortably beaten in the end.

northbank123

Re: Northern hemisphere Rugby Tours 2016

Post by northbank123 »

Superb effort from Ireland.

England got very lucky with the disallowed Foley try and then scoring after it changed the game - that said they capitalised superbly and just strangled Australia out of the game for 50 minutes. Inexplicable arrogance from Australia to back themselves to run it from their own line in the last two minutes.

Wales put in a great shift but fitness is so telling in rugby and I never had much hope of them holding out with less than a try cushion going into the last 20.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

By the way how scarily good is Maro Itoje??

Would start alongside Alun Wyn in the Lions team for me at the moment.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Aren't there a whole host of gay chat lines or websites to discuss this sort of thing?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Aren't there a whole host of gay chat lines or websites to discuss this sort of thing?
Good news DB10 another repressed closet homosexual for you to chat with :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

northbank123 wrote:By the way how scarily good is Maro Itoje??

Would start alongside Alun Wyn in the Lions team for me at the moment.

All those things and people sound like characters from Narnia or something.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Aren't there a whole host of gay chat lines or websites to discuss this sort of thing?

I get the 'it's only Hoorah Henry types that follow rugby' pisstake, but I've never understood why certain people label rugby 'gay'.

It's modern football players, with their designer hairstyles, and rolling around on the ground crying that are embarassingly girly.
Rugby players get their heads trampled on by 18 stone blokes wearing inch-long metal studs in their boots and get up and get on with the game.

Perryashburtongroves

GranadaJoe wrote:

I get the 'it's only Hoorah Henry types that follow rugby' pisstake, but I've never understood why certain people label rugby 'gay'.

It's modern football players, with their designer hairstyles, and rolling around on the ground crying that are embarassingly girly.
Rugby players get their heads trampled on by 18 stone blokes wearing inch-long metal studs in their boots and get up and get on with the game.
Whatever gets them off, I suppose.

REB

Post by REB »

great wins for the irish and english yesterday, wales were unlucky in what was a cracking game, good to see tbh.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

REB wrote:great wins for the irish and english yesterday, wales were unlucky in what was a cracking game, good to see tbh.
I thought the Irish were superb, it's refreshing to watch sport where the players have so much respect for their opponents and conduct themselves in a professional manner unlike some of the football players do.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

Whatever gets them off, I suppose.
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:

If you honestly think any of those footballers rolling around are really injured you have never played the game. They are cheating, faking injury, trying to get an advantage, it's "professionalism" in the negative context of that word - this does not make them poofs. Similarly towel flickers are not hard men because they don't fake injury in this manner (although the whole cutting and stitching thing is creepy tbh). Most rugby players at all levels (with exception of the tiny minority at the top level) of the game are soft fat slobs.

It's also a myth that towel flickers play through injuries. Absolute bollocks. By the slow nature of the game very few rugby gimps get broken legs or ACL injuries. The only real risk of a serious injury in towel flicking is a fat 20 stone bastard falling on your neck or spine.

What makes towel flickers gay as Xmas is their playing a game that involves hugging other fat sweaty blokes and sticking their heads in between other fat sweaty blokes' arses. Add to that the whole latent closet gay ethos that surrounds the game (ever heard of the soggy biscuit game?) and yes rugby is gay as fuck. Gay as fuck. :lol:

But hey, live and let live. :barscarf: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Good news DB10 another repressed closet homosexual for you to chat with :barscarf:
Sounds like someone is posting in hope here. :lol: I'm flattered NB123 but I'm straight. Sorry. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

hertsgunner wrote:
REB wrote:great wins for the irish and english yesterday, wales were unlucky in what was a cracking game, good to see tbh.
I thought the Irish were superb, it's refreshing to watch sport where the players have so much respect for their opponents and conduct themselves in a professional manner unlike some of the football players do.
Yep, just a shame the actual sport is such a boring dreary load of old shite. :(

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

If you honestly think any of those footballers rolling around are really injured you have never played the game. They are cheating, faking injury, trying to get an advantage, it's "professionalism" in the negative context of that word - this does not make them poofs. Similarly towel flickers are not hard men because they don't fake injury in this manner (although the whole cutting and stitching thing is creepy tbh). Most rugby players at all levels (with exception of the tiny minority at the top level) of the game are soft fat slobs.

It's also a myth that towel flickers play through injuries. Absolute bollocks. By the slow nature of the game very few rugby gimps get broken legs or ACL injuries. The only real risk of a serious injury in towel flicking is a fat 20 stone bastard falling on your neck or spine.

What makes towel flickers gay as Xmas is their playing a game that involves hugging other fat sweaty blokes and sticking their heads in between other fat sweaty blokes' arses. Add to that the whole latent closet gay ethos that surrounds the game (ever heard of the soggy biscuit game?) and yes rugby is gay as fuck. Gay as fuck. :lol:

But hey, live and let live. :barscarf: 8)
Too fucking right. A bunch of closet-gays who are too fucking fat and unfit to do anything else other than touch each other up and wheeze for breath every twenty seconds.