Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
northbank123

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by northbank123 »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Maybe but they are not asking for money, just signatures.

Be honest, would anyone be surprised if it was true?
Yes.

Club treating fans like crap - no surprises. But this would be such a huge and obvious PR goal against a bloke who for some reason unknown to me lots of people pay heed to.

armchair

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by armchair »

northbank123 wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:Maybe but they are not asking for money, just signatures.

Be honest, would anyone be surprised if it was true?
Yes.

Club treating fans like crap - no surprises. But this would be such a huge and obvious PR goal against a bloke who for some reason unknown to me lots of people pay heed to.
I agree. Apart from the legalities, I doubt even Arsenal would be so stupid as to ban a "disabled" fan from the ground simply for criticising the club.
Think the rumour is pure bollox. Dont believe a word of it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:I'm not a fan of him or that silly show, still not even sure why this has made a national paper but if that petition is true it's disgusting from the club.

Not see it mentioned anywhere other than here though and I'm on twitter a fair bit, club are slipping under the radar with it.
I dont think theres any truth in it at all. From what I gather he cant afford his season ticket. Getting priced out - no different than thousands of gooners.
True.

I genuinely thought he had gone missing - as in the police had pictures of him etc...

:?

Sean

Post by Sean »

I hope the bloke's alright. If the club took his ticket off him, they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Dissent is not tolerated at Arsene PLC (Est:2006) :censored:

Then again, with the shite football we play, they may have done him a favour :-P

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Do you guys remember Mr **** ? a black cab driver that suffered from depression and never went south of the river after midnight. I wonder !!!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Alright Wildebeast then.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

A11M11 wrote:Do you guys remember Mr **** ? a black cab driver that suffered from depression and never went south of the river after midnight. I wonder !!!
Yes and he was a friend of Olgitgooner who I just checked on and he hasn't visited here for nearly a year.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Red Snapper wrote:
A11M11 wrote:Do you guys remember Mr **** ? a black cab driver that suffered from depression and never went south of the river after midnight. I wonder !!!
Yes and he was a friend of Olgitgooner who I just checked on and he hasn't visited here for nearly a year.
i forgot about olgit...is corkbarry still active? poor old gnuey wonder what hes up to now. back with scottie:??

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Red Snapper wrote:

Was he depressed :o I just thought he liked the sauce a bit to much and came on here with his usual ramblings and rants. Still on twitter, so alive and well. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, the owner has previously asked if we could avoid talking about ex-members of the forum in open forum areas. PM each other but keep it off here. Thanks.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, the owner has previously asked if we could avoid talking about ex-members of the forum in open forum areas. PM each other but keep it off here. Thanks.

Does that include olgit ? I mean is our louis walsh lookalike left us ? :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, the owner has previously asked if we could avoid talking about ex-members of the forum in open forum areas. PM each other but keep it off here. Thanks.

Does that include olgit ? I mean is our louis walsh lookalike left us ? :shock:
No, only people that were banned. Not sure what happened to olgit tbh. Hope he is well. Maybe he just got sick of the negativity?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Fair enough but how do we find out who's banned and who's just on the missing list?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fair enough but how do we find out who's banned and who's just on the missing list?
:lol:

Good question. Um... er...

Okay, for you newer guys, if their name is asterisked out then best not to mention them. :wink: But really this is aimed more at our longer serving members who will remember the couple of high profile meltdowns and bannings on here. Of course now we will have arseofacrow etc mentioning coloured hats etc etc.... :roll: :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Don't mention Quartz either :shock: