Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, the owner has previously asked if we could avoid talking about ex-members of the forum in open forum areas. PM each other but keep it off here. Thanks.
Don't mention Quartz either :shock:
Let it go, dude.

Just.... let it go.

8)

the playing mantis

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, the owner has previously asked if we could avoid talking about ex-members of the forum in open forum areas. PM each other but keep it off here. Thanks.
Let it go, dude.

Just.... let it go.

8)

its patently obvious db10 did something to poor old quartz :shock: :lol: and is covering his tracks by telling us to stop mentioning such a key well respected valued poster... :cry: :shock: the truth will out!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Let it go, dude.

Just.... let it go.

8)

its patently obvious db10 did something to poor old quartz :shock: :lol: and is covering his tracks by telling us to stop mentioning such a key well respected valued poster... :cry: :shock: the truth will out!!!
Let me just say, in all honesty, I have perused your late mathematical Prize Question, proposed in lieu of one in Natural Philosophy, for the ensuing year. Permit me then humbly to propose one of that sort for your consideration, and through you, if you approve it, for the serious Enquiry of learned Physicians, Chemists, etc. of this enlightened Age. It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.

Thank you.

:D :wink:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

He's acting up again. Changed his Twitter title to "1962-2016" and the bio to "bye everyone".

I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever. He spent most of yesterday harassing a married woman on twitter.

armchair

Post by armchair »

He was threatening to jump off a bridge onto the motorway. :shock:

But thankfully good old Stan Collymore talked him down. Surreal stuff
:barscarf:

I blame Wenger. :|
:wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

things aren't going to get better for him when the season starts ffs :shock: :oops:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

armchair wrote:He was threatening to jump off a bridge onto the motorway. :shock:

Did Gazza turn up with a fishing rod?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
armchair wrote:He was threatening to jump off a bridge onto the motorway. :shock:

I shouldn't, but; :coffeespit:

Sorry. :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

Red Snapper wrote:

Unconfirmed reports suggest that he brought a snack box and a 6 pack of beer, but got thirsty on the way and drank 5 of them :wink: :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Oldgit is alive and well,he also happens to be my BFF on Facebook. :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

corkbarry wrote:Oldgit is alive and well,he also happens to be my BFF on Facebook. :barscarf:
Good! So who was it on here who upset him so much he went away?!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:Oldgit is alive and well,he also happens to be my BFF on Facebook. :barscarf:
Barry, I don't do FB but could you pass on my regards to Kevin. A true gent and the place misses him. :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

To contend is one thing, but to argue is a very different animal as it were. However if one indulges in debate or better still 'Good reasoned, impassioned polemic', then, yes THEN it might be worthy of consideration and of not one but many taking time to lay down their biased views and over-zealous mutterings of negativity in order to listen and perhaps just maybe be informed to a point of being enlightened.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As did we all

but sadly it was forgotten as the shyte hit the fans. :typing: