Up with the lark

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Up with the lark

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:Wenger , Kroenke x2, Gazidis, Keswick, Harris , Friar and 50% of the attendees at the stadium out!!
Bould out! :barscarf:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

The more I contemplate it would it be good fun for a change to be in a relegation battle , we'd certainly sort the (real supporters) from the johnie come latelys how many times have I screamed c*unt at a player or ref and then looked around the stadium at all the you kids eating pizza with there grandads and lovely lady's and felt like the dog that stands forlorn and guilty standing next to a big pile of pooo :cry: :cry:

Brightonnxtround

Cycling & sailing British people have always been able in these sports
Well done team GB :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Brightonnxtround wrote:Cycling & sailing British people have always been able in these sports
Well done team GB :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Cycling, sailing, rowing, kayaking, horse riding,.

We're very good at sports that involve sitting down.

Brightonnxtround

Bit misty this morn looks like it's raining for week end ,and I'm off work scattering mother inlaws aches
:D :D

Brightonnxtround

Sorry that should have finished---- :cry: :cry:

REB

Post by REB »

How can you tell an Englishman is sexually excited?

By the stiff upper lip

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:Bit misty this morn looks like it's raining for week end ,and I'm off work scattering mother inlaws aches
:D :D
Are "scattering" and "aches" some type of euphemisms...? :shock:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:How can you tell an Englishman is sexually excited?

By the stiff upper lip
Hey REB - can you put away that 1970's joke book now please? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walked into a Bar in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit, as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, 'What man here will buy a lady a drink?' The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her.

But down at the end of the bar, an owl-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed ' Give the ballerina a drink!' The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down.

She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked, 'What man here will buy a lady a drink?' Once again, the same drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, 'Give the ballerina another drink!'

The bartender approached the drunk and said 'Tell me, Paddy, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?'

The drunk replied, 'Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!'

Brightonnxtround

No I've actually got her ashes in a box and am driving to her favourite beach and literally throwing the contents of the box
On the sand never done it before but ha should be good :o :o

Brightonnxtround

So taekwondo gold how come the Koreans are no good at there own sport
Suppose it's like us being crap at archery

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:No I've actually got her ashes in a box and am driving to her favourite beach and literally throwing the contents of the box
Make sure to be careful with wind direction when scattering her ashes, mate. Or you could end up wearing her. :|

Hope that doesn't sound too disrespectful, but it can happen... and sorry for your loss.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walked into a Bar in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit, as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, 'What man here will buy a lady a drink?' The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her.

But down at the end of the bar, an owl-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed ' Give the ballerina a drink!' The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down.

She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked, 'What man here will buy a lady a drink?' Once again, the same drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, 'Give the ballerina another drink!'

The bartender approached the drunk and said 'Tell me, Paddy, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?'

The drunk replied, 'Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!'

:lol: :lol:

Brightonnxtround

DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:No I've actually got her ashes in a box and am driving to her favourite beach and literally throwing the contents of the box
Make sure to be careful with wind direction when scattering her ashes, mate. Or you could end up wearing her. :|

Hope that doesn't sound too disrespectful, but it can happen... and sorry for your loss.
No your ok DB she passed way back in Nov we've just managed to get all family together you know what it's like
Agree about the wind it's going to be stormy think I'll stay in pub and let misses do it