Up with the lark

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
hertsgunner

Re: Up with the lark

Post by hertsgunner »

Up with the lark seems an apt title as I was up with the lark last Monday to be informed by my boy that I had become a grandad for the first time. That little girl has just joined the gooner family so proud of her.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am
Fucking hell mods ' I can't say the word **** Jesus Christ ,,,, :(
Nothing to do with the mods, mate. That word was banned by the owners because some of our Jewish fans find it racist and offensive.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

hertsgunner wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Up with the lark seems an apt title as I was up with the lark last Monday to be informed by my boy that I had become a grandad for the first time. That little girl has just joined the gooner family so proud of her.
Congrats on becoming a Grandad mate. :barscarf: 8)

My mate Barry became a Grandad at the young age of 40 and he said the best thing was you get all the fun of the baby with none of the responsibility! :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

hertsgunner wrote:
Congrats all round :dancingbanana: :high5:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am
hertsgunner wrote:

My mate Barry became a Grandad at the young age of 40 and he said the best thing was you get all the fun of the baby with none of the responsibility! :lol:
Your mate Barry is a lying git, your other mate Barry will tell you there is at least 12 Years child minding ahead of you and i hope you have a good car with all the driving you will be doing. :( at least that is whar Cork Grandparents do :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
hertsgunner wrote:

Your mate Barry is a lying git, your other mate Barry will tell you there is at least 12 Years child minding ahead of you and i hope you have a good car with all the driving you will be doing. :( at least that is whar Cork Grandparents do :barscarf:
:lol:

REB is THAT lazy?? :shock:

:D :wink: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Grandad!!! :shock: Blimey we're getting old :cry:

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

corkbarry wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
hertsgunner wrote:

. Cheers chaps, I will do anything for that little girl.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

hertsgunner wrote:
Congratulations mate , I'm still waiting :( yer yer yer :?

Brightonnxtround

For Christ sake trump go over to North Korea and and wipe the *word censored* out

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:59 am
For Christ sake trump go over to North Korea and and wipe the *word censored* out

Someone is gonna have to at some stage. :rubchin: :wink:

They are a batshit country run by an inbred batshit little dwarf. Bit like if we made OneBard or Lefty a mod on here. :shock: :shock:

:D :wink:

Brightonnxtround

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:59 am

Someone is gonna have to at some stage. :rubchin: :wink:

They are a batshit country run by an inbred batshit little dwarf. Bit like if we made OneBard or Lefty a mod on here. :shock: :shock:

:D :wink:
:D :D trump is my new favourite human he's got a great knack of saying what the common man is thinking and you're right about those North Korea nuts there leader reminds me of Hitler .. :(

Brightonnxtround

Big lizzy rolls into Portsmouth this morning, are we now a sea power again :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Had a pot noodle sandwich for lunch earlier, lovely well recommended

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 pm
Had a pot noodle sandwich for lunch earlier, lovely well recommended

There is no lunch that isn't improved by being served between a couple of slices of bread and butter.