Up with the lark

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
greengooner

Re: Up with the lark

Post by greengooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
REB wrote:im on hols from work for two weeks and still up at 6 every morn, cant stay in bed :? :cry:
Im the same only difference on hols you can drink ice cold lager round pool lookin
At peaches
Just finishing my third week in Spain and have had no problem getting up around 10ish and wandering to shops for croissants, mind you next week might be a struggle when I have to crawl out of bed at 7am

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

greengooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
REB wrote:im on hols from work for two weeks and still up at 6 every morn, cant stay in bed :? :cry:
Im the same only difference on hols you can drink ice cold lager round pool lookin
At peaches
Just finishing my third week in Spain and have had no problem getting up around 10ish and wandering to shops for croissants, mind you next week might be a struggle when I have to crawl out of bed at 7am
You're in Spain eating croissants for breakfast!!!!

Tostado con jamon y tomate or I'll start proceedings to get you deported.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

greengooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
At peaches
That's a nice long break green hope your having a great time I always find 14 nights away is enough for me mate
Ready to come home by about 10 days :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
At peaches
Photo's please! :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Not Arsenal related should be basemented
You're a mod. Pull the trigger

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D

Brightonnxtround

OneBardGooner wrote:Image

Bard your a fuckin perv .................so am I :) :) :)

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
greengooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
At peaches
That's a nice long break green hope your having a great time I always find 14 nights away is enough for me mate
Ready to come home by about 10 days :lol:
Cheers Brighton, I was of the same opinion until the missus convinced me, we rented a 3 bed house with its own pool and it's like a home from home, anyway bavk on Saturday to endless rain!

Brightonnxtround

Forecast is good here mate you'll be topping up your tan 26 in London next week 8)
Morning gooners :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

sun is out in ireland for the first time in weeks :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:sun is out in ireland for the first time in weeks :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yep. Looked out the window this morning and wasn't sure what that big bright thing in the blue sky was! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! Don't worry fellow Gooners Wenger and his utter contempt for all Gooners will soon make the weather seem inconsequential and as as nothing upon an Horizon of Dark Despair and Utter Shyte. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Oh! Don't worry fellow Gooners Wenger and his utter contempt for all Gooners will soon make the weather seem inconsequential and as as nothing upon an Horizon of Dark Despair and Utter Shyte. :?
Yep. And as I'm reading that, a big fucking grey cloud just rolled in. Seriously. :lol: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Image

Bard your a fuckin perv .................so am I :) :) :)

naah ! I just thought it was funny - Surely someone would have told her about 'recoil' and how to prevent getting whacked on the bonce regardless of her physical strength etc. It looks like she almost shoots herself in the head.. FFS.

BTW: Now that you have 'outed' your self :wink: And we all now know you are a Perv.....

Posts can be written accordingly in response to all you say. :D

ps: watch out for the 'groomers' on here ! (that includes some of the mods - well most of - naaah make that All the Mods) :| :mrgreen: :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Does this early morning thread only apply to British time? - I'm in Thailand. It's 10am (4am UK time), 30c and I'm contemplating which beach to swim at after breakfast. It's a hard life :mrgreen: