Black Lives Matter.....

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Black Lives Matter.....

Post by Rugby Gooner »

So does that mean that White lives don't matter?
I am fucking fed up with this separatist bullshit. There are white racists and there are black racists.
This bullshit goes back to the P.C. bollocks of the Michael Foot Labour Party,where they promoted Black,Women and Youth sections,and if you disagreed with them,(arguing that everyone should equals within the party),were branded as racist,or sexist, or whatever "ist" by the p.c. facists.
I have been racially abused by black lads,within earshot of stewards),at the bowl,and went to school with black lads who hung around with us despite being told by their parents to stay away from us.
Some want reparation from the U.K. Government for the atrocity that was/is slavery, so does that mean we can claim the same from the Italian Government,or the Norwegian Government, for Roman and Viking slavery.
We are all human beings. Fuck this separatist,politically correct bullshit. It is just divide and conquer,the same shit that has been used to control us for centuries.....that and organised religion. :banghead:

Red Snapper

Re: Black Lives Matter.....

Post by Red Snapper »

I tend to agree. This was started in the USA with more than a little justification when the police seemed to have a shoot first policy towards black men, a protest I'm sure we can all get behind but this protest and previous ones at airports seems to be about air pollution. How can air pollution be racist? A ridiculous disruption that demeans a really important cause.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

What? There was never any racism before brexit. Never. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:What? There was never any racism before brexit. Never. 8)
:lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm dyslexic but I do beleive that Black Matter Lives, I saw 2001 a space oddessey !

I'm quite happy with this smudge taken on the phone after a long lunch at Somerset House !

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

If you're a white, english speaking male you've got nothing to complain about. Absolutely nothing. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:If you're a white, english speaking male you've got nothing to complain about. Absolutely nothing. :lol: :wink:
I thought all this racist white police killing ALWAYS INNOCENT black men thing was all sorted now. Did Beyonce not make a speech at one of her miming sessions, or "concerts" as I believe she calls them? 8)

Maybe a Kardashian could say something publicly on the issue and then finally there would be justice and closure for all. :rubchin:

:suicide:

:wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

arseofacrow wrote:If you're a white, english speaking male you've got nothing to complain about. Absolutely nothing. :lol: :wink:
check the wenger thread :D 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I disagree with that, especially if you live in a country that isn't in the West

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I thought all this racist white police killing ALWAYS INNOCENT black men thing was all sorted now. Did Beyonce not make a speech at one of her miming sessions, or "concerts" as I believe she calls them? 8)

Maybe a Kardashian could say something publicly on the issue and then finally there would be justice and closure for all. :rubchin:

:suicide:

:wink:
Radio 2 did a send up of great mimers Britney Spears who admits to doing it, but when they played Milli Vanilli I cracked up!... :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:So does that mean that White lives don't matter?
I am fucking fed up with this separatist bullshit. There are white racists and there are black racists.
This bullshit goes back to the P.C. bollocks of the Michael Foot Labour Party,where they promoted Black,Women and Youth sections,and if you disagreed with them,(arguing that everyone should equals within the party),were branded as racist,or sexist, or whatever "ist" by the p.c. facists.
I have been racially abused by black lads,within earshot of stewards),at the bowl,and went to school with black lads who hung around with us despite being told by their parents to stay away from us.
Some want reparation from the U.K. Government for the atrocity that was/is slavery, so does that mean we can claim the same from the Italian Government,or the Norwegian Government, for Roman and Viking slavery.
We are all human beings. Fuck this separatist,politically correct bullshit. It is just divide and conquer,the same shit that has been used to control us for centuries.....that and organised religion. :banghead:
Weird thread this. You are more likely to be abused at the bowl for being WOB than being white. Witn the exception of small outbreaks of anti semitism I haven't seen any racism at Arsenal for years. Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?

Extremism is on the rise across the world, it doesn't matter what colour you are most countries are now a lot more inward looking. Add ISIS , Trump and Putin into the mix and you have a dangerous combination there. Thankfully Trump was owned in the first Presidential debate, although I am not sure the wider American population could see this.

With regards to black lives matter, all lives matter but you can't get away from the fact a lot of black people are killed unlawfully by the police every year on the other side of the pond.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Weird thread this. You are more likely to be abused at the bowl for being WOB than being white. Witn the exception of small outbreaks of anti semitism I haven't seen any racism at Arsenal for years. Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?

Extremism is on the rise across the world, it doesn't matter what colour you are most countries are now a lot more inward looking. Add ISIS , Trump and Putin into the mix and you have a dangerous combination there. Thankfully Trump was owned in the first Presidential debate, although I am not sure the wider American population could see this.

With regards to black lives matter, all lives matter but you can't get away from the fact a lot of black people are killed unlawfully by the police every year on the other side of the pond.
I wonder if anyone has ever done a per capita study into unlawful killings by US police to see if a higher percentage of blacks are unlawfully killed by US police than any other race? :rubchin:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?
Just for the record,the incident occurred a few years ago in the Clock End at an Arsenal v Chelsea game. I was there on my own,got a beer and stood by on of those "pontoons." There were about half a dozen black lads there,I said or did nothing to them.One of them turned to the rest of the group and said,"You know,there are too many white fuckers coming to our ground."
Also I have said nothing racist in the E.U. thread,YOU were the one who said that all British workers were basically lazy thieves.
I am not going to get dragged into another futile circular round of bollocks with you.
I started this thread as I was genuinely moved by the phone footage of the woman whose boyfriend had been shot.
I also hate the way political correctness is dividing people rather than uniting them.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?
Just for the record,the incident occurred a few years ago in the Clock End at an Arsenal v Chelsea game. I was there on my own,got a beer and stood by on of those "pontoons." There were about half a dozen black lads there,I said or did nothing to them.One of them turned to the rest of the group and said,"You know,there are too many white fuckers coming to our ground."
Also I have said nothing racist in the E.U. thread,YOU were the one who said that all British workers were basically lazy thieves.
I am not going to get dragged into another futile circular round of bollocks with you.
I started this thread as I was genuinely moved by the phone footage of the woman whose boyfriend had been shot.
I also hate the way political correctness is dividing people rather than uniting them.
The clock end is full of kids , and from what you said it doesn't sound like what they where saying was directed specifically at you. There are bad eggs in every walk of life, colour, creed and religion. If these people are being overtly racist at Arsenal it wouldn't be too long before they got a slapping or thrown out the ground. That's what makes us different from a lot of other clubs that have seriously prejudiced fans, we are inclusive and our fanbase is reflective of modern day North London. You don't see a Romanian getting punched at Arsenal like one did at Worst Ham the other week in the home end.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
The clock end is full of kids , and from what you said it doesn't sound like what they where saying was directed specifically at you. There are bad eggs in every walk of life, colour, creed and religion. If these people are being overtly racist at Arsenal it wouldn't be too long before they got a slapping or thrown out the ground. That's what makes us different from a lot of other clubs that have seriously prejudiced fans, we are inclusive and our fanbase is reflective of modern day North London. You don't see a Romanian getting punched at Arsenal like one did at Worst Ham the other week in the home end.
I agree with most of what you say above,except that the Clock End is not "just full of kids",and the people involved were trying to make me feel uncomfortable.
But the rest of what you said is right