Black Lives Matter.....

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner

Re: Black Lives Matter.....

Post by nut flush gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:So does that mean that White lives don't matter?
I am fucking fed up with this separatist bullshit. There are white racists and there are black racists.
This bullshit goes back to the P.C. bollocks of the Michael Foot Labour Party,where they promoted Black,Women and Youth sections,and if you disagreed with them,(arguing that everyone should equals within the party),were branded as racist,or sexist, or whatever "ist" by the p.c. facists.
I have been racially abused by black lads,within earshot of stewards),at the bowl,and went to school with black lads who hung around with us despite being told by their parents to stay away from us.
Some want reparation from the U.K. Government for the atrocity that was/is slavery, so does that mean we can claim the same from the Italian Government,or the Norwegian Government, for Roman and Viking slavery.
We are all human beings. Fuck this separatist,politically correct bullshit. It is just divide and conquer,the same shit that has been used to control us for centuries.....that and organised religion. :banghead:
Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?
Just for the record,the incident occurred a few years ago in the Clock End at an Arsenal v Chelsea game. I was there on my own,got a beer and stood by on of those "pontoons." There were about half a dozen black lads there,I said or did nothing to them.One of them turned to the rest of the group and said,"You know,there are too many white fuckers coming to our ground."
Also I have said nothing racist in the E.U. thread,YOU were the one who said that all British workers were basically lazy thieves.
I am not going to get dragged into another futile circular round of bollocks with you.
I started this thread as I was genuinely moved by the phone footage of the woman whose boyfriend had been shot.
I also hate the way political correctness is dividing people rather than uniting them.
The clock end is full of kids , and from what you said it doesn't sound like what they where saying was directed specifically at you. There are bad eggs in every walk of life, colour, creed and religion. If these people are being overtly racist at Arsenal it wouldn't be too long before they got a slapping or thrown out the ground. That's what makes us different from a lot of other clubs that have seriously prejudiced fans, we are inclusive and our fanbase is reflective of modern day North London. You don't see a Romanian getting punched at Arsenal like one did at Worst Ham the other week in the home end.
I agree with most of what you say above,except that the Clock End is not "just full of kids",and the people involved were trying to make me feel uncomfortable.
But the rest of what you said is right
Back in the day the hardcore Arsenal fans used to stand in the clock end next to the away fans. These days in comparison it's junior gunners and young chaps who think they are hard, but in reality are nothing of the sort. If they behaved like that in the north bank especially around red action someone would have had a word.

Don't let this experience tarnish your opinion of black people, as I said there are good and bad of any type. One thing that is for sure is the ridiculous amount of black people that are shot by police in the US, more and more these days we are seeing videos of uneccesary firing of arms by police.

NickF

Post by NickF »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Back in the day the hardcore Arsenal fans used to stand in the clock end next to the away fans. These days in comparison it's junior gunners and young chaps who think they are hard, but in reality are nothing of the sort. If they behaved like that in the north bank especially around red action someone would have had a word.

Don't let this experience tarnish your opinion of black people, as I said there are good and bad of any type. One thing that is for sure is the ridiculous amount of black people that are shot by police in the US, more and more these days we are seeing videos of uneccesary firing of arms by police.
To be fair in the old clockend you used to get people who were quite happy to pick fights with opposition fans knowing full well there were about 10 lines of people plus a line of police between them an the nearest away supporter.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

NickF wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

To be fair in the old clockend you used to get people who were quite happy to pick fights with opposition fans knowing full well there were about 10 lines of people plus a line of police between them an the nearest away supporter.
Did you never see footage from the 70s/80s, quite often that dividing line was literally a thin line of police which in no way stopped it kicking off in the clock end. From my vantage point at the back of the North Bank you could see when it was getting spicy.

For the big games you would quite often have home and away fans in the same pen behind the goal at the clock end. Clock end these days are nothing in comparison.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Given some of the stuff you said in the EU thread are you sure you've given the whole story? Perhaps the abuse was a consequence of something you said?
Just for the record,the incident occurred a few years ago in the Clock End at an Arsenal v Chelsea game. I was there on my own,got a beer and stood by on of those "pontoons." There were about half a dozen black lads there,I said or did nothing to them.One of them turned to the rest of the group and said,"You know,there are too many white fuckers coming to our ground."
Also I have said nothing racist in the E.U. thread,YOU were the one who said that all British workers were basically lazy thieves.
I am not going to get dragged into another futile circular round of bollocks with you.
I started this thread as I was genuinely moved by the phone footage of the woman whose boyfriend had been shot.
I also hate the way political correctness is dividing people rather than uniting them.
The clock end is full of kids , and from what you said it doesn't sound like what they where saying was directed specifically at you. There are bad eggs in every walk of life, colour, creed and religion. If these people are being overtly racist at Arsenal it wouldn't be too long before they got a slapping or thrown out the ground. That's what makes us different from a lot of other clubs that have seriously prejudiced fans, we are inclusive and our fanbase is reflective of modern day North London. You don't see a Romanian getting punched at Arsenal like one did at Worst Ham the other week in the home end.
I agree with most of what you say above,except that the Clock End is not "just full of kids",and the people involved were trying to make me feel uncomfortable.
But the rest of what you said is right[/quote

Don't worry mate,I don't. I have a good mix of friends,and know that there is good and bad,and dickheads and Diamonds in all races/genders.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

more white people have been killed by the police in America this year to date about 3 to 1
sorry i don't have a link to the article

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just saw arseofacrow's new avatar; "It's alright to be white".

Is it? :rubchin:

Can someone have Beyonce or a Kardashian confirm this please?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Just saw arseofacrow's new avatar; "It's alright to be white".

Is it? :rubchin:

Can someone have Beyonce or a Kardashian confirm this please?
You sure he not just a Michael Barrymore fan? :shock:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Pool party anyone.... :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit:

Nothing more sinister or dangerous than a Barrymore in Speedos. :worried: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote::coffeespit:

Nothing more sinister or dangerous than a Barrymore in Speedos with a tube of lube in one hand and a Cloroform Cloth in the other. :worried: :shock:
:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]