Trick or Treat

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Allgunsblazin

Trick or Treat

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Just saying!.... :twisted:
Keep away from my door you little barstewards, as he wires the doorbell to the leckie..... :evil:

Red Snapper

Re: Trick or Treat

Post by Red Snapper »

I'm putting up a notice on the front door;
"We are not American so don't come begging here" or, as once happened, threaten us with violence.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I love Halloween when the kids go to bed I'm having a feast of chocolate and sweets, that I sent them out to get for me earlier 8)

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Thankfully there is now an etiquette for the American import.

People who welcome visitors on this night put a Jack o lantern in their window. Previously, kids would knock on the doors of disinterested people. It was a fucking nightmare. (See what I did there? :wink: :oops:)

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Have been on duty since 0900 this morning and am now done. Fireworks being thrown through letterboxes at cars at police and each other I've had a pants full of this Halloween shit. Seriously nuke the shit areas from space and start again :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Dublin full of little hard men drunk on two bottles of Budweiser tonight..Attacking emergency services who are stretched to the limit...Little wannabe tough guys...baton charge the c##ts..

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Bradywasking wrote:Dublin full of little hard men drunk on two bottles of Budweiser tonight..Attacking emergency services who are stretched to the limit...Little wannabe tough guys...baton charge the c##ts..
Nuke them from space. Evil little bastards. Then they are the ones crying please come and help me I've hurt my toe. Wankers. Nothing says thanks for helping us like a brick through the windscreen or a smack in the head.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Dublin full of little hard men drunk on two bottles of Budweiser tonight..Attacking emergency services who are stretched to the limit...Little wannabe tough guys...baton charge the c##ts..
Nuke them from space. Evil little bastards. Then they are the ones crying please come and help me I've hurt my toe. Wankers. Nothing says thanks for helping us like a brick through the windscreen or a smack in the head.
Fuck yeah nuke them from space. But only after a good baton charge. 8) 8)

My father in law was Dublin fire brigade for over 20 years and the stories he tells about these little fucking chav vermin attacking ambulances and firemen are shocking. He's had bottles, bricks, blocks, darts and iron bars thrown at him and fireworks fired directly at him by scumbags. Fucking vermin. :x

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:
Fuck yeah nuke them from space. But only after a good baton charge. 8) 8)

My father in law was Dublin fire brigade for over 20 years and the stories he tells about these little fucking chav vermin attacking ambulances and firemen are shocking. He's had bottles, bricks, blocks, darts and iron bars thrown at him and fireworks fired directly at him by scumbags. Fucking vermin. :x
but think of all of the sweets!!!! :barscarf: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The doorbell rang, then there was a bang and a puff of smoke..... :evil: