Did You Know...?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Did You Know...?

Post by DB10GOONER »

Did you know that in 1726, in England, a woman named Mary Toft managed to trick doctors into believing that she had given birth to rabbits Mary did this by shoving the rabbits up her vagina before pushing them out and ‘birthing’ them. :shock:

And those Thai birds think they're great firing ping pong ball out of their flangers?

Pfft! Big deal! :roll: She was firing rabbits out of her gowk! RABBITS!! :shock: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Did you know that in 1726, in England, a woman named Mary Toft managed to trick doctors into believing that she had given birth to rabbits Mary did this by shoving the rabbits up her vagina before pushing them out and ‘birthing’ them. :shock:

And those Thai birds think they're great firing ping pong ball out of their flangers?

Pfft! Big deal! :roll: She was firing rabbits out of her gowk! RABBITS!! :shock: :barscarf:
yeah her husbands name was Bunny. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Did you know that in 1726, in England, a woman named Mary Toft managed to trick doctors into believing that she had given birth to rabbits Mary did this by shoving the rabbits up her vagina before pushing them out and ‘birthing’ them. :shock:

yeah her husbands name was Bunny. :lol: :wink:
Good thing she wasn't firing chickens out of there or we might all have been eating Kuntucky Fired Chicken! :lol:

Ba-doom-tish!! :drums:

I'm here all week! :barscarf: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Always wondered what Debbie McGee did with those rabbits!!!!

REB

Post by REB »

funny race of people the english

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/1 ... cjoYY5OyZe

but then again the english are made up of , celts,saxons,norse,romans,gauls etc etc so not really a people are they the english :wink:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

REB wrote:funny race of people the english

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/1 ... cjoYY5OyZe

but then again the english are made up of , celts,saxons,norse,romans,gauls etc etc so not really a people are they the english :wink:
Well that's the reason we are so superior to all the other inbred races! :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:Three interesting facts for you here:-

3. I'm moving to the outback :lol:
is that another term for arsecrack :shock: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Did you know...This is why I personally do not believe in the God that all these bible bashing Christians & Jw's keep harping on about...

There may well be an All Powerful Divine Entity of which we are all part in some way, but for this beautiful innocent child to be taken by cancer at 4 years of age - IS beyond understanding.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-la ... e-38044276

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Did you know that upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate? :rubchin:

Apparently the Rodders Bonobo Gibbon is notorious for this practice and will often masturbate until it falls unconscious. :shock:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Did you know that your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark? :shock:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

DB10GOONER wrote:Did you know that your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark? :shock:
Some of those vending machines are pretty vicious, especially when they hunt in a pack.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Did you know that Albert Einstein, Fidel Castro, Prince Charles, HGWells and Bob Dylan are/were all.........…

wait for it........

drumroll...........

left handed :shock:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Best people are mate! :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Did you know that your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark? :shock:
A girl I worked with told us one night that she was going out with a vending machine technician (repair man) I helpfully said "at least he will always insert the correct amount" ... She wasn't impressed..

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
A girl I worked with told us one night that she was going out with a vending machine technician (repair man) I helpfully said "at least he will always insert the correct amount" ... She wasn't impressed..
Was it Sheryl Crow ?

she went on to write a song about it....

I think you may be due some royalties :rubchin: