"Deles" Eyebrows ^ ^

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Allgunsblazin

"Deles" Eyebrows ^ ^

Post by Allgunsblazin »

A section dedicated to Surprising and Astonishing feats in football...

A wonderful documentary was on the box recently , a certain Nottingham Forest FC with Clough and Taylor at the helm...
Fuck me they were good and actually watched them live from the North Bank in that vivid yellow away strip.
For a newly promoted team from the Second Division to League Champions to two successive European Cups which were not the poncy format we have now, straight home and away knock out, no messing! :box:

Was surprised to recollect ^_^ that Trevor Francis signed by Clough 9th Febuary 1979 had only to wait 3 months before being eligible to represent Forest in the European Cup, and his first game was in the final against Malmo and the rest as they say is history...
And we as a club went back to Wembley for that 5 minute final against Manchester United, was a great day out for me, and the after party in North London just went on and on!.... :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Re: "Deles" Eyebrows ^ ^

Post by Bradywasking »

Nottingham Forest are the only club in Europe to have won The European Cup (or Champions League) more times than their domestic league.. Also they were the first, and probably only European Cup winners to be relegated to the third tier of their domestic league..

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The dirty fucker nearly broke a Gent players leg!

I have said this before he is a nasty piece of work!....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:The dirty fucker nearly broke a Gent players leg!

He's also a diving cúnt on par with Stevie Me and the Granny Molester at their best... :banghead: :x :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:The dirty fucker nearly broke a Gent players leg!

He's also a diving cúnt on par with Stevie Me and the Granny Molester at their best... :banghead: :x :censored:
He is a dirty sneaky bastard and you need eyes in the back of your head with that silent assassin !..., that blokes leg with the impact looked as though it was made of rubber...