The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Hull University department of Social Sciences have announced that they are now going to start marking down students who use words such as "workmanlike","Mankind","forefathers etc,and in certain circumstances,the words "He or "She." :roll:
It's getting more and more like the political reduction of the language in "1984". :banghead:
Well they aren't gonna like my thesis entitled "My Forefathers' Workmanlike Influence Upon Mankind" then... :(

:D :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Hull University department of Social Sciences have announced that they are now going to start marking down students who use words such as "workmanlike","Mankind","forefathers etc,and in certain circumstances,the words "He or "She." :roll:
It's getting more and more like the political reduction of the language in "1984". :banghead:
Well they aren't gonna like my thesis entitled "My Forefathers' Workmanlike Influence Upon Mankind" then... :(

:D :barscarf:
:coffeespit: That would be a definite "SEE ME" in red ink. :D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:The National Trust have removed the word "Easter" from the annual,and previously titled,"Great Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt."
It is now,"The great cadbury egg hunt."
Apparently they don't want to cause offence to,"Non Christians." :roll: :banghead:
This country is riding the P.C. Express to oblivion,British/English culture is being airbrushed out. :banghead:
AtheistJoe is masturbating furiously right now! :lol: :wink:
That is an image that I definitely didn't want in my head. :shock: :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Easter is Easter, and fuck you if it offends you! :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Easter is Easter, and fuck you if it offends you! :lol:
How Christian of you !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Easter is Easter, and fuck you if it offends you! :lol:
How Christian of you !

:wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:The National Trust have removed the word "Easter" from the annual,and previously titled,"Great Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt."
Apparently they don't want to cause offence to,"Non Christians." :roll: :banghead:
This country is riding the P.C. Express to oblivion,British/English culture is being airbrushed out. :banghead:
Can we now expect Ramadan, Ede, Hanukkha or Diwali etc removed from any advertising or to be renamed just in case they offend other religions? Somehow i doubt it :banghead:

This country has truly gone mad with the Liberal PC brigade running the Asylum :suicide:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I am, but nothing to do with the above. Easter is Easter, same as Christmas is Christmas. A time for eating too much and wishing the family would all fuck off back to their respective houses.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I can send you a photo if you prefer.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

"Happy not eating holiday "
We should be made to say instead of ramadam etc :D

NickF

Post by NickF »

The Ross Barkley thing does my head in.
Kelvin MacKenzie said in an article looking at Ross Barkley's eyes had given him a "similar feeling when seeing a gorilla at the zoo"

Suddenly as Barkley has Nigerian uncle, this is racist even though the comments weren't directed to his uncle.

EDIT: Kelvin McKenzie is still a scumbag who deserves everything he gets.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:The Ross Barkley thing does my head in.
Kelvin MacKenzie said in an article looking at Ross Barkley's eyes had given him a "similar feeling when seeing a gorilla at the zoo"

Suddenly as Barkley has Nigerian uncle, this is racist even though the comments weren't directed to his uncle.

All fair points. 8)

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Happy St George's day everyone, may it be a great day for us at Wembley. Sorry if I have offended anyone with the St George's day bit . :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

hertsgunner wrote:Happy St George's day everyone, may it be a great day for us at Wembley. Sorry if I have offended anyone with the St George's day bit . :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Happy belated St George's Day to our Ingerlish viewers! :barscarf: :unionjack:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

NickF wrote:The Ross Barkley thing does my head in.

Trevor Phillips, the black, ex-head of the equalities commission has said that, "It is sad to see a great city wallowing in victim status". He added that he didn't know that Barkley, who has a grandfather who is half-Nigerian (I'm sure they're very close), ".. was a brother".
A Liverpool councillor was quoted as 'still believing Kelvin McKenzie's comments were racist'.