The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A woman phoned in to LBC this morning to say that during,or straight after,I can't remember,the national minutes silence for the Manchester victims at her sons school,a 10 year old muslim boy shouted out that ,"They all deserved to die."
She claimed that nothing was done,and is still waiting for a response to her concerns from the school. :shock:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Yesterday in Wanstead three,"Asian women,dressed in black and shouting praise to allah,and quotes from the koran," punched and kicked a white woman to the ground and slashed her arm with a knife at a nursery school.
The met police have apparently said the incident is not a terror or hate crime. :shock: :roll:
I bet they would take a different view if the circumstances were reversed.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am
Yesterday in Wanstead three,"Asian women,dressed in black and shouting praise to allah,and quotes from the koran," punched and kicked a white woman to the ground and slashed her arm with a knife at a nursery school.
The met police have apparently said the incident is not a terror or hate crime. :shock: :roll:
There is something about that story that just doesn't quite ring true for me tbh. :rubchin:

I have a serious feeling that this "victim" might just be an attention/money seeker in the Karen Matthews mould... :|

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
There is something about that story that just doesn't quite ring true for me tbh. :rubchin:
I have a serious feeling that this "victim" might just be an attention/money seeker in the Karen Matthews mould... :|
I thought that too, BUT lot of racist bullying does happen in east London and are just not reported !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Some sort of incident did happen,you can google,"attack in Wanstead." The BBC are even reporting it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Some sort of incident did happen,you can google,"attack in Wanstead." The BBC are even reporting it.
I did and that's what made me think there was something fishy about it.... I have a kind of sixth sense about these things. The minute I saw Karen Matthews on TV I knew she was guilty. Same with the Philpott scum that murdered their six kids in a fire. And same with Stuart Hazell who murdered his step-grandaughter. The minute I saw them doing the crocodile tears bit on TV I knew they were acting and guilty as sin.

I dunno, this feels that way somehow... :?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

I did and that's what made me think there was something fishy about it.... I have a kind of sixth sense about these things. The minute I saw Karen Matthews on TV I knew she was guilty. Same with the Philpott scum that murdered their six kids in a fire. And same with Stuart Hazell who murdered his step-grandaughter. The minute I saw them doing the crocodile tears bit on TV I knew they were acting and guilty as sin.

Agreed on those :censored: mate.
The other one I didn't believe from the get go was that slag in the 90's,Tracie,(yes that's how she spells it),Andrews who claimed her boyfriend had been stabbed and killed by a bloke in a road rage incident,when she had done it.
She even took part in an appeal on TV siiting next to his parents.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

The other one I didn't believe from the get go was that slag in the 90's,Tracie,(yes that's how she spells it),Andrews who claimed her boyfriend had been stabbed and killed by a bloke in a road rage incident,when she had done it.
Oh fuck yeah, I remember that mad bitch. :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10 is a frustrated Police detective !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:58 pm
DB10 is a frustrated Police detective !
I am. :lol:

I once spent about 6 months working on an investigation project for social services years ago. Fuck me the amount of middle aged women committing dole fraud in Oireland at the time was mental. :shock: :lol: Gotta love the old "Level W" number... :lol: Have to say it was some of the most interesting, challenging and enjoyable work I ever did.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Really ??? Dole fraud is the only way some people can get by ,if the don't tweak it they starve !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:21 pm
Really ??? Dole fraud is the only way some people can get by ,if the don't tweak it they starve !
Not these fuckers. We found one very middle class lady signing on in 3 different locations with her own pre-marriage PPSN, her ex husband's Level W and her new hubbie's Level W. Too lazy to get a job she decided the taxpayer should pay for her to live in a nice 5 bed mini mansion in Bray. This was at the height of the boom here too so I don't accept any excuse that these people were desperate, mate - they were lazy and they were crooks. Fuck em. :x

It has to be said that a lot of these fuckers got away with it for a good while because of the inept systems and badly trained people processing the paperwork. :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:32 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:21 pm
Not these fuckers. We found one very middle class lady signing on in 3 different locations with her own pre-marriage PPSN, her ex husband's Level W and her new hubbie's Level W. Too lazy to get a job she decided the taxpayer should pay for her to live in a nice 5 bed mini mansion in Bray. This was at the height of the boom here too so I don't accept any excuse that these people were desperate, mate - they were lazy and they were crooks. Fuck em. :x

It has to be said that a lot of these fuckers got away with it for a good while because of the inept systems and badly trained people processing the paperwork. :roll:
Thats different ,Im talking more about the genuine poor who have it bad in London due to the fact that everythings expensive !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh fuck yeah, I remember that mad bitch. :censored:
and when her original story unravelled,she then claimed it was self-defence as he used to beat her up.Absolute Bitch. :twisted:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

I would be interested to know your thoughts on Madeline McCann (perhaps best by pm, seeing as they have some very high powered friends and lawyers)