The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The Labour MP for Rotherham,Sarah Champion,who was also the Shadow Women and Equality Secretary,has been forced to resign for being racist because she said that,"Britain has a problem with "British" Pakistani men raping young White girls.
Two things:-
1) What she said is absolutely correct,and we could deal with the problem a lot more expeditely if the pc brigade shut the fuck up for once.As a footnote,one of the bunch of ethnic minority child abusers recently convicted in Newcastle said,"They deserve it because they are White trash."
2) Why is there not also a Minister/Shadow Minister for "Men and Equality."

Sean

Post by Sean »

We are ruled by people who hate us and hate our country :censored:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm
The Labour MP for Rotherham,Sarah Champion,who was also the Shadow Women and Equality Secretary,has been forced to resign for being racist because she said that,"Britain has a problem with "British" Pakistani men raping young White girls.
Two things:-
1) What she said is absolutely correct,and we could deal with the problem a lot more expeditely if the pc brigade shut the fuck up for once.As a footnote,one of the bunch of ethnic minority child abusers recently convicted in Newcastle said,"They deserve it because they are White trash."
2) Why is there not also a Minister/Shadow Minister for "Men and Equality."

When MP Ann Cryer raised this issue many moons ago she was ignored and obstructed wherever she went. The police showed little interest, the Labour party told her to shut up (Ken Livingstone told her she 'didn't understand the cultural issues involved'), large parts of the media (everybody at the Guardian should hang their heads in shame) didn't want to know, but she persevered and did slowly throw light on the rape of thousands of young girls.

However, this latest episode is so depressing. Sarah Champion mentions it, meets the same fear, hypocrisy and self-interest in her own party, and resigns and offers mealy-mouthed apologies for any offence caused. She managed to live up to her name for a day.

MP Naz Shah wrote an open letter accusing the Sun of 'inciting Islamaphobia' and stigmatising a whole community. Her definition of Islamaphobia appears to be 'any mention of Islam or Muslims'.
MP Yasmin Qureshi, shadow justice minister (you couldn't make it up!), refused to accept that the British pakistani community had a problem with child grooming (Rochdale?, Newcastle?, Rotherham?,Preston?, Derby?, Oxford?, Telford?, Middleborough? ..........). She rejected any cultural link!!
Corbyn asked her to resign and she agreed.

The whole episode is pathetic, shameful and, unfortunately, predictable.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can we stop using the media sponsored incorrectly applied word 'Islamaphobia'.

By definition a phobia is an irrational fear, for those who have been affected by Islamic terrorism i would suggest it is no longer an irrational fear, nor is it irrational when most major Capital cities in Western Europe and other major metropolitan areas within those countries, not to mention the USA have now been subject to such activities :rubchin:

As someone who worked for extended periods rather closely with members of that faith in certain far flung parts of the world i would also add that there is nothing irrational about fearing a culture which perpetrates, beheadings, stonings, dismemberment, FGM, female subjugation, forced arranged marriage, canings, lashings in the name of a judicial system based on a holy book written by someone hearing sky fairies.....

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not 100% sure of the accuracy of this one, although my wife did show me a link on facebook about it, but it seems recently a branch of a well known German Supermarket up north had an employee of a certain uncritisable faith refuse to serve anyone buying alcohol or meat products from a certain unclean animal and therefore they had to put a sign up at the entrance to the till area saying none of those products could be purchased on that aisle.

Now correct me if i'm wrong but to Hindus cows are sacred animals and i fairly regularly have purchased cattle related products from employees in various stores who were fairly obviously of that faith.

I am beginning ro completely sour on the idea of modern multiculturism, in fact i can see no benefit whatsoever to it when it means that I constantly have to adjust or accommodate my way of life to others but there seems to be less and less adjustment on the other side. If people coming to live in this country and other European countries do not like the way of life then surely they should return home or move to a country which is more acceptable to them :rubchin:

If politicians and the liberal media want to know why nationalism and racism is on the rise in Europe this sort of thing is exactly why, i truly feel sorry for those minorities of a much older generation who had to adapt to all manner of things when arriving here post world war 2 and did so to the best of their abilities because all the hard, hard work they put in to being accepted within Britian and other parts of Europe is being destroyed by this current crop of whining snowflakes who get offended by the slightest little thing, what they experience these days, although on the rise, is absolutely nothing compared to those who came over in the 'Windrush' era.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:53 pm
Can we stop using the media sponsored incorrectly applied word 'Islamaphobia'.

By definition a phobia is an irrational fear, for those who have been affected by Islamic terrorism i would suggest it is no longer an irrational fear, nor is it irrational when most major Capital cities in Western Europe and other major metropolitan areas within those countries, not to mention the USA have now been subject to such activities :rubchin:

As someone who worked for extended periods rather closely with members of that faith in certain far flung parts of the world i would also add that there is nothing irrational about fearing a culture which perpetrates, beheadings, stonings, dismemberment, FGM, female subjugation, forced arranged marriage, canings, lashings in the name of a judicial system based on a holy book written by someone hearing sky fairies.....
The liberal media are currently trotting out the usual pc snowflakes to argue that it cannot be said that there is a problem with men of Pakistani "heritage",and the "assumed" cultural attitudes that they have toward women in general,and young white "infidel" ones in particular.
If that is the case,why do several charities feel the need to air appeals on British T.V. asking for donations to save,"girls as young as 11," who are being impregnated and married by adult men in muslim countries?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

There was a Black woman on Sky this morning,arguing that social media was making children illiterate.
She was also the founder of an App called "Karisma Kidz."
I think that she meant to call it,"CHARISMA KIDS,(children)." :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 am
There was a Black woman on Sky this morning,arguing that social media was making children illiterate.
She was also the founder of an App called "Karisma Kidz."
I think that she meant to call it,"CHARISMA KIDS,(children)." :roll: :banghead:
Superb. :lol: 8)

A couple of years ago I had a Scottish "lady" from Tesco Finance customer "service" say to me on the phone, and I quote, "can't you like talk proper?" because she claimed my Dublin accent was hard to understand. The beautiful irony was this semi-literate phone monkey had the strongest fucking Jock accent I've ever heard and I could only translate 2 or 3 words out of every 10! :lol:

When I finally got her supervisor (phone monkey level 2) on the blower I decided to push her buttons a tad and demanded she put me through to someone that was not racist against Oirish people. Oh man I was pissing myself laughing as she was shitting herself at the mention of the word "racist". :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Just going to drop this here:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... xt-slavery

The mind boggles, but its a Guardian Writer so........ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(For the lazy tl;dr fuckers, some writer in the Guardian is equating Nelson's column to the statues of the Confederate Generals being pulled down in the USA and the same should happen to it)

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:46 pm

The mind boggles, but its a Guardian Writer so........ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(For the lazy tl;dr fuckers, some writer in the Guardian is equating Nelson's column to the statues of the Confederate Generals being pulled down in the USA and the same should happen to it)
This neo-liberal shit is starting to get scary.
A few years ago,when my nephew was still at school,I happened to ask him what he had been doing at school that day.
He replied that he had been doing History,and I asked what about.
He said that the Teacher had told him,therefore his class, that Britain had invented slavery.
I told him that although Britain might have "industrialised" slavery,ie: doing it on an organised,commercial level,there were other cultures such as the Egyptians,Romans,Vikings etc that had also made use of slavery,two of them taking slaves from Britain.
I suggested that he should ask his Teacher about this,which he did.
The Teachers response was to shut him down by calling his questions racist.
I urged his Mum,my Sister,to complain to the school,but she didn't want to,"rock the boat."

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Shropshire Community Health Trust has refused to accept a £2,500 donation collected by men in Ludlow,
because it was raised by men dressed up as nurses pushing a bed around the town. :roll: :banghead:
The League of Friends of Ludlow hospital had hoped to use the money to buy a new C.E.G. machine.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:36 pm
Shropshire Community Health Trust has refused to accept a £2,500 donation collected by men in Ludlow,
because it was raised by men dressed up as nurses pushing a bed around the town. :roll: :banghead:
The League of Friends of Ludlow hospital had hoped to use the money to buy a new C.E.G. machine.

They've done the same thing for 30 years and have raised over 90,000 pounds. For 29 years it was known how they did it and every year the donation was accepted. A fat 60 year old bloke in lipstick, a short skirt, high heels and a wig is funny, not sexual (unless you're DB10!!)

To turn it down is ridiculous. If the silly bitch in charge of the trust (stand up Ms Jan Ditheridge) didn't like it, why not accept the money and explain that it would be the last time. No, she wanted to make a public stand. I'm sure the patients who would benefit from the CEG machine are right behind her.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:36 pm

They've done the same thing for 30 years and have raised over 90,000 pounds. For 29 years it was known how they did it and every year the donation was accepted. A fat 60 year old bloke in lipstick, a short skirt, high heels and a wig is funny, not sexual (unless you're DB10!!)

To turn it down is ridiculous. If the silly bitch in charge of the trust (stand up Ms Jan Ditheridge) didn't like it, why not accept the money and explain that it would be the last time. No, she wanted to make a public stand. I'm sure the patients who would benefit from the CEG machine are right behind her.
Fuck, man... that's not fair... sometimes Spuddy just looks good dressed like that... :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:46 pm

That fucking dizzy cúnt was on SlyNews last night. What a fucking jumped up PC moron. She also said Churchill was a war criminal. The fucking moron SlyNews reporter never challenged her properly once as she reeled out this horseshit, just stood there going "Hmmm... yah... ok... I see... hmmm... yah..." :roll:

Then she popped out a beauty! Those statues should be taken down because they "possibly could offend" someone. :lol: :roll:

She then pointed out a statue of Oliver Cromwell and demanded that be taken down because it "could possibly offend" Oirish people.... now, fuck that shit. I'm Oirish and you having a statue of a man that was responsible for the murder of BILLIONS of Oirish people (ok let's agree on a few thousand anyway :lol: ) does not offend me in the slightest. Why is this bitch speaking for me? It is your country, if I'm over there then I am a guest. I have no issue whatsoever with you having a statue of a bloke that helped you get out from under a totalitarian monarchy - something that offends me more than anything on Earth tbh.

Where do we stop with this fucking pathetic PC horseshit? I know, how about the Western powers stop giving out VC and MOH medals to war heroes that fight against Islamic terrorists? Because God fucking forbid these public demonstrations of recognition of heroism might possibly offend some IS supporter.... :roll: :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Churchill was a war criminal , aggressive homosexual dare i say it peadophile ,racist ,incompetent military man,feeble military strategist, and divider of Ireland ,alcoholic and bigot !
But history has latched onto his glorious Radio pieces which no doubt were good for Public Morale during WW2 and turned him into a Huge British hero for later generations but don't forget the British people were so grateful to him after the war , they voted his arse OUT of office at the first opportunity.
But don't let that ruin a story !

Statues are statues ,there's no need to remove him or anyone else !