The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:33 am
That's it. We are done. The world has stuck its collective head up its own arse and lit its own farts, inhaling the moist burning stench of hipster PC insanity unto death. :roll: :censored:

Apu is racist. It's official - attention seeking PC liberal tosser Hari Kondabolu says so. :roll:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/hari-kon ... rview.html

Fuck off and die. It's satire, it's comedy, exaggeration, caricature, and a bit of harmless stereotyping at worst ffs. The Simpsons have done numerous piss-takes and spoofs on the Oirish and I struggle to recall one Oirish fucker making a whining fucking documentary about it. One of the best moments was News anchor Kent Brockman reporting live from Springfield’s St Patrick’s Day celebrations when they took a violent turn: “All this drinking, violence, destruction of property – are these the things we think of when we think of the Irish?” :lol:

Jesus Christ so many sensitive easily offended cúnts and so few bullets. :censored:
Wasn't it the St Patrick's Day Simpsons that Moe asked all the designated drivers to put up their hands, and then threw them out of the tavern for being cheapskates ?
The Simpsons is a very irreverent but very accurate reflection of America..If you are offended by it then maybe it is too close to the bone for you.
Personally I found the "Oirish are thickos " jokes tiresome and irritating but never really racist. Stereotyping and racism are different in ways.. Stereotyping is building or playing on a false ideal of a group of people. It becomes the subject of jokes rather than hate.
People can be too precious at times, mass indignation is another byproduct of social media.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Personally I'm getting royally fucked off with all this shite now.

The organisation I work for has two types of lanyard. A plain one with the organisation name on it or a rainbow one with 'proud of diversity' written on it. At a recent meeting I was asked why I wear the plain one. I simply replied that I liked that one better.
"Are you homophobic then?" was the instant response. I explained that I wasn't but I chose to wear the plain lanyard and that I didn't think that choosing to not wear the other one should not be interpreted as being homophobic. Well the floodgates opened on me from several people in the room all of which were of the opinion that not wearing it makes me so. I was bloody furious and let out a short tirade of my own about 'diversity' isn't just about LGBTQ+, but it's about ALL discrimination so why doesn't the lanyard have black and white in it as well. Does that make them all racists because theirs don't have it?

I'm getting pissed off with a world that is not only trying to tell me what I can say, they're now trying to tell me what I can wear and think. Fucking lefty wankers are really getting up my arse (in a non-DB10 way).

The next best one was with regard to snow white and sleeping beauty. As the princess in both these stories is awoken by a kiss (true love's kiss no less) it should be considered an unwanted sexual advance!!!! She wasn't able to give consent as she was asleep! There is actually a movement to get the stories banned from schools as a result along with Jack and the Beanstalk for being too violent (Grinding bones is the real issue here apparently). This world is fucking beyond me :roll: :roll: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:43 pm
Personally I'm getting royally fucked off with all this shite now.

The organisation I work for has two types of lanyard. A plain one with the organisation name on it or a rainbow one with 'proud of diversity' written on it. At a recent meeting I was asked why I wear the plain one. I simply replied that I liked that one better.
"Are you homophobic then?" was the instant response. I explained that I wasn't but I chose to wear the plain lanyard and that I didn't think that choosing to not wear the other one should not be interpreted as being homophobic. Well the floodgates opened on me from several people in the room all of which were of the opinion that not wearing it makes me so. I was bloody furious and let out a short tirade of my own about 'diversity' isn't just about LGBTQ+, but it's about ALL discrimination so why doesn't the lanyard have black and white in it as well. Does that make them all racists because theirs don't have it?

I'm getting pissed off with a world that is not only trying to tell me what I can say, they're now trying to tell me what I can wear and think. Fucking lefty wankers are really getting up my arse (in a non-DB10 way).

The next best one was with regard to snow white and sleeping beauty. As the princess in both these stories is awoken by a kiss (true love's kiss no less) it should be considered an unwanted sexual advance!!!! She wasn't able to give consent as she was asleep! There is actually a movement to get the stories banned from schools as a result along with Jack and the Beanstalk for being too violent (Grinding bones is the real issue here apparently). This world is fucking beyond me :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ah SPUNKNOSHER you little liar you. You fucking loved it. 8)

:lol: :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

The Madrid WAGS donned hijabs to wander round UAE.

Showing sensitivity to local culture? Or sucking up to the PC view that westerners have to abide by Middle Eastern mores, but not the other way round.
I'm all for not wearing shorts in a mosque and women not wearing bikinis in a shop. but hijabs??!!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Doctor on the radio yesterday objecting to the 'Doctor' character in Peppa Pig and saying it should be removed because:

'The character gives children an unrealistic view of both doctors and the NHS because he answers patient calls himself and offers to come round to the patients house to give treatment'

Its a fcuking very young childrens cartoon with talking pigs, goats, cows etc, of course its unrealistic you dizzy bitch, i bloody despair of the reality so many of our fcuking Snowflake fellow human beings (i use the term loosely) live in currently :cussing: :banghead: :banghead:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm
Doctor on the radio yesterday objecting to the 'Doctor' character in Peppa Pig and saying it should be removed because:

'The character gives children an unrealistic view of both doctors and the NHS because he answers patient calls himself and offers to come round to the patients house to give treatment'

Its a fcuking very young childrens cartoon with talking pigs, goats, cows etc, of course its unrealistic you dizzy bitch, i bloody despair of the reality so many of our fcuking Snowflake fellow human beings (i use the term loosely) live in currently :cussing: :banghead: :banghead:

I'd love to see the episode of Peppa Pig where a foreign doctor's receptionist answers the phone, can't undestand the pig's accent, says there's no appointments available until the following week, eventually relents and calls the doctor back from the pub and sends him round to the pig's field where he finds it dead, but takes the opportunity to have a fry-up.
I'm sure no-one would have a problem with that.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm

I'd love to see the episode of Peppa Pig where a foreign doctor's receptionist answers the phone, can't undestand the pig's accent, says there's no appointments available until the following week, eventually relents and calls the doctor back from the pub and sends him round to the pig's field where he finds it dead, but takes the opportunity to have a fry-up.
I'm sure no-one would have a problem with that.
For gods sake mate, you'd have snowflakes melting all over the place, that scenario would offend just about all of them :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

University College London sent a tweet to its students saying,

"Dreaming of a white campus? Sorry. Our campuses will be open and operating fully today, so please make your way in as planned.
(We can't guarantee snow, but we'll try)"

They were attacked for the racist use of the word 'white'.

Rather than tell the 'offended' to fuck off, the university issued a grovelling apology over the insensitive use of the word white!!!!!!!!!

It must be OK to use the word 'snowflake' here?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not really PC related but more of a shit modern culture usage issue. I am so fucking sick and tired of the fucking dreary, incorrect overusage of the word "hack". :roll: :censored: Every fucking basic common sense idea is now being portrayed as some kind of ingenius brainwave and gets called a "hack". :roll:

You know the stuff... utter cuntwaffle like "The perfect sunday dinner hack - roast the chicken!" :banghead: :roll: :censored: Or the utter fucking moronic fucking horseshite that is this "article";

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/08/top-10-ch ... y-7043364/

"Top 10 Christmas hacks to create the perfect party"?? :roll: I challenge you to read that shit and not cut yourself. :x

May Chong - FOAD. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Showing sensitivity to local culture? Or sucking up to the PC view that westerners have to abide by Middle Eastern mores, but not the other way round.
I'm all for not wearing shorts in a mosque and women not wearing bikinis in a shop. but hijabs??!!
1. Yeah! You can get terrible knee burn after 10 minutes of kneeling and bowing etc

2. Yeah it can get a tad confusing with the smells when they wear bikini's in a fish mongers or any Dublin bar! :D
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 pm

1. Yeah! You can get terrible knee burn after 10 minutes of kneeling and blowing etc
I just bet you can, you dirty little Ewok. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oi midget hermaphrodite behave or I'll tell everybody about you and the dead baboon in an oiled gimp suit lent to you by Spudmeister. :box: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 am
Oi midget hermaphrodite behave or I'll tell everybody about you and the dead baboon in an oiled gimp suit lent to you by Spudmeister. :box: :wink:
We called him "OneBard". 8)

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:38 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
We called him "DB". 8)

:wink:
DB - aka: Dwarf Boy. :D :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
I wouldn't mind but the Oirish tosser sent it back............unwashed :shock: :shock:

Dirty little Oirish Fucker :cussing: