The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

All sorts of people claiming to represent the local community in Finsbury Park are tipping up to where Sky are broadcasting,just near the club shop at the station,clutching pieces of paper with hastily scribbled "press releases",and Sky seem willing to just give them live air time,with no apparent checks on who they are,or what their agenda is.
The general theme seems to be that English people are mainly islamophobic committers of hate crime,and "Da Orthoritys innit," don't care.
They interviewed the guy who apparently kept the mob away from the scumbag who carried out this outrage,and the reporter asked him to describe the :censored: .His answer was,"He was white." I was honestly expecting him to follow with,"you know,they all look the same."

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I hope that the fuckers that were banging on about "The English" being racist and muslim haters are going to apologise now that it has been revealed that the scumbag who carried out the attack in Finsbury Park was from Cardiff,IN FUCKING WALES. :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:56 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:23 pm
A convicted muslim terrorist,who served 9 years for his offences,has been given £250,000 in legal aid ,ie: British Taxpayers money,(the people he wanted to kill),to fight his automatic deportation following the completion of his sentence.
You couldn't make this shit up. :banghead:
Shit like that drives me batshit. :banghead: :x Ooohh the perpetrator is a victim as well ooohhh sob. :roll: :cussing: :censored:

You wanna come live in Oireland, mate. The amount of times you will read in the papers stories about some little scrote that has just beaten the shit out of a granny, gotten 2 years probation because "he came from a poor background awww sob" and then it turns out my taxes paid for his legal aid and, oh just to add insult to injury, the cúnt has 52 previous convictions for assault.

:augie: :cussing:

Too true...I could actually write the court reports for my local paper before the case commences or even before the offence is committed..Young man up on charges of assault, possession, vandalism or all three..Free legal aid solicitor speaks for the accused. ( free legal aid solicitors are not do gooders with a social conscious, they are generally opportunists who get money from the state to give legal rights to those who can't or won't pay for it) .Solicitor tells a tale of woe "left school early, broken home, alcoholism an issue in family, had taken or drank something "and then solicitor finishes with " my client hopes to start an apprenticeship / travel and a criminal record would adversly affect his hopes"
Accused has 52 previous convictions , mostly for assault, criminal damage theft etc...Judge grants probation act and tells accused "I don't want to see you again in my court" Accused leaves laughing, free legal aid solicitor leaves court laughing all the way to the bank....This is a country that jails people who refuse to pay a TV licence to a commercial station ..

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:56 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:23 pm
A convicted muslim terrorist,who served 9 years for his offences,has been given £250,000 in legal aid ,ie: British Taxpayers money,(the people he wanted to kill),to fight his automatic deportation following the completion of his sentence.
You couldn't make this shit up. :banghead:
Shit like that drives me batshit. :banghead: :x Ooohh the perpetrator is a victim as well ooohhh sob. :roll: :cussing: :censored:

You wanna come live in Oireland, mate. The amount of times you will read in the papers stories about some little scrote that has just beaten the shit out of a granny, gotten 2 years probation because "he came from a poor background awww sob" and then it turns out my taxes paid for his legal aid and, oh just to add insult to injury, the cúnt has 52 previous convictions for assault.

:augie: :cussing:

Too true...I could actually write the court reports for my local paper before the case commences or even before the offence is committed..Young man up on charges of assault, possession, vandalism or all three..Free legal aid solicitor speaks for the accused. ( free legal aid solicitors are not do gooders with a social conscious, they are generally opportunists who get money from the state to give legal rights to those who can't or won't pay for it) .Solicitor tells a tale of woe "left school early, broken home, alcoholism an issue in family, had taken or drank something "and then solicitor finishes with " my client hopes to start an apprenticeship / travel and a criminal record would adversly affect his hopes"
Accused has 52 previous convictions , mostly for assault, criminal damage theft etc...Judge grants probation act and tells accused "I don't want to see you again in my court" Accused leaves laughing, free legal aid solicitor leaves court laughing all the way to the bank....This is a country that jails people who refuse to pay a TV licence to a commercial station ..
Yes the laws are there for the law breakers, fuck the victims they don't care, but be careful you do not speak out!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:20 pm
All sorts of people claiming to represent the local community in Finsbury Park are tipping up to where Sky are broadcasting,just near the club shop at the station,clutching pieces of paper with hastily scribbled "press releases",and Sky seem willing to just give them live air time,with no apparent checks on who they are,or what their agenda is.
The general theme seems to be that English people are mainly islamophobic committers of hate crime,and "Da Orthoritys innit," don't care.
They interviewed the guy who apparently kept the mob away from the scumbag who carried out this outrage,and the reporter asked him to describe the :censored: .His answer was,"He was white." I was honestly expecting him to follow with,"you know,they all look the same.
[/quote

The mullah will get a knighthood for his holy intervention....

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:58 pm
I hope that the fuckers that were banging on about "The English" being racist and muslim haters are going to apologise now that it has been revealed that the scumbag who carried out the attack in Finsbury Park was from Cardiff,IN FUCKING WALES. :evil:
So now you know what it feels like to be a Hindu or a Sikh that has been mistaken for a Muslim. You can dress it up any way you like but everytime there has been a terrorist attack in this country, the reciprocal acts of revenge either in the form of abuse on the streets or violent crime have increased exponentially. That is a fact. Are you surprised that some people may be just a tad paranoid right now?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:06 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
So now you know what it feels like to be a Hindu or a Sikh that has been mistaken for a Muslim. You can dress it up any way you like but everytime there has been a terrorist attack in this country, the reciprocal acts of revenge either in the form of abuse on the streets or violent crime have increased exponentially. That is a fact. Are you surprised that some people may be just a tad paranoid right now?
The people who can't differentiate between Hindus,Sikh,muslims etc,need to spend some time involving themselves in their local communities,or in an education programme.
However,the only "community",(if you wish to perpetuate the divisive pc strategy of allowing the parallel existence of separate groups by allowing this term),that is not allowed to express genuine concern,fear,or paranoia,is the English one.
If they do,they are slapped down as small minded,xenophobic,racists.
You even described English people in a previous thread as lazy thieves.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Political correctness is an oxymoron, bit like some posters we could mention :roll:

I said it before and i'll repeat it now, people have a genuine reason to fear islamic fundamentalists right now so it can hardly be called islamaphobia which means an irrational fear. Whether those self same people can differentiate between a Moderate Muslim and a Fundamentalist one seems kind of moot when everyone seems to be quite happy to lump all White Brits into the racist pot :banghead:

Moreover the perpetration of this myth by the left and the media does in no way help to ease tensions in a city which is already on edge, but you know its only Ethnics in this country that have ever suffered racist abuse...... :roll:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:05 pm
Political correctness is an oxymoron, bit like some posters we could mention :roll:

I said it before and i'll repeat it now, people have a genuine reason to fear islamic fundamentalists right now so it can hardly be called islamaphobia which means an irrational fear. Whether those self same people can differentiate between a Moderate Muslim and a Fundamentalist one seems kind of moot when everyone seems to be quite happy to lump all White Brits into the racist pot :banghead:

Moreover the perpetration of this myth by the left and the media does in no way help to ease tensions in a city which is already on edge, but you know its only Ethnics in this country that have evre suffered racist abuse...... :roll:
And it is not just extremist islamist violence that has caused this.
It is also situations such as the years of rape and sexual abuse perpetrated by groups of male pakistani muslims in towns such as Rochdale,Rotherham etc.
When foster parents,and some others tried to highlight what was going on,they were dismissed as racists,and the girls dismissed as white trash slags.and the exploitation continued for years more.These men used the pc attitudes of liberal organisations to act with impunity,and I would bet that similar groups are operating across our country today.

nut flush gooner

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:46 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
The people who can't differentiate between Hindus,Sikh,muslims etc,need to spend some time involving themselves in their local communities,or in an education programme.
However,the only "community",(if you wish to perpetuate the divisive pc strategy of allowing the parallel existence of separate groups by allowing this term),that is not aloud to express genuine concern,fear,or paranoia,is the English one.
And the same people who cannot differentiate, are inclined not to bother involving themselves in local communities perhaps because they are prejudiced? And yes there are a lot of even moderate thinking British people that have negative opinions of Muslims, exactly what ISIS want.

This whole PC claptrap just seems like a defence mechanism in my opinion. The reality is there are Muslims that don't like the British/Western culture just the same as British people that don't like Muslims.

And can you please copy and paste my lazy English thieves reference, I have said that indigenous brits are not prepared to do work immigrants do but don't remember calling them thieves, unless I took a lot of drugs that day.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:42 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
However,the only "community",(if you wish to perpetuate the divisive pc strategy of allowing the parallel existence of separate groups by allowing this term),that is not aloud to express genuine concern,fear,or paranoia,is the English one.
And the same people who cannot differentiate, are inclined not to bother involving themselves in local communities perhaps because they are prejudiced? And yes there are a lot of even moderate thinking British people that have negative opinions of Muslims, exactly what ISIS want.

This whole PC claptrap just seems like a defence mechanism in my opinion. The reality is there are Muslims that don't like the British/Western culture just the same as British people that don't like Muslims.

And can you please copy and paste my lazy English thieves reference, I have said that indigenous brits are not prepared to do work immigrants do but don't remember calling them thieves, unless I took a lot of drugs that day.
On page 55 of the EU Refendum thread you said that you would not trust blue collar workers as far as you could throw them,the obvious implication being that they are dishonest.
A couple of pages back from that you said that you visited a distribution warehouse in Rugby,with a client from the music industry, where the workers were mainly foreign as,according to the "FD", British people were to lazy to work there,an opinion you agrred with.
I am guessing the warehouse could be Technicolor,as I have a mate who is a senior manager there,and another whose Mrs is a Client Services Manager,and I therefore know that they distribute music and dvds etc.
If that is the one,the reason the lower skilled workforce is mainly foreign is that the employment agency that services them apparently recruits directly from Eastern European areas in and around Rugby as their managers etc are also eastern european,and recruit by word of mouth,jobs for the boys etc.

nut flush gooner

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:40 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

On page 55 of the EU Refendum thread you said that you would not trust blue collar workers as far as you could throw them,the obvious implication being that they are dishonest.
A couple of pages back from that you said that you visited a distribution warehouse in Rugby,with a client from the music industry, where the workers were mainly foreign as,according to the "FD", British people were to lazy to work there,an opinion you agrred with.
I am guessing the warehouse could be Technicolor,as I have a mate who is a senior manager there,and another whose Mrs is a Client Services Manager,and I therefore know that they distribute music and dvds etc.
If that is the one,the reason the lower skilled workforce is mainly foreign is that the employment agency that services them apparently recruits directly from Eastern European areas in and around Rugby as their managers etc are also eastern european,and recruit by word of mouth,jobs for the boys etc.
You didn't find the word thieve(s) though did you. My reference to Blue Collar wokers generally refers to the trades which in this country as far as I am concerned rings true. The company name you mentioned was incorrect, it would be unprofessional of me to mention the name but they are in the entertainment distribution sector. If you try and quote me you need to make sure you get the most important part of the reference correct.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Double post,sorry
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:40 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

You didn't find the word thieve(s) though did you. My reference to Blue Collar wokers generally refers to the trades which in this country as far as I am concerned rings true. The company name you mentioned was incorrect, it would be unprofessional of me to mention the name but they are in the entertainment distribution sector. If you try and quote me you need to make sure you get the most important part of the reference correct.
Cool,I was paraphrasing,and now accept that your view is that blue collar workers can't be trusted as far as you can throw them,and that, British workers are lazy.Apologies.
I only suggested that particular warehouse as I know the sort of stuff that it distributes.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

My personal view on Islam was formed long before i'd heard of Daesh, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, the Taliban, Boka Haram etc, in fact before some of those organisations even existed. I only have to look around the world and see Islamic countries operating Sharia Law to know that the British Muslims that i know or have known over the years are a minority of the worlds Islamic community not the norm. In fact most Muslims i know would be treated as Apostates in most Islamic countries because of their Westernised attitudes and values.

The problem as it stands is that British Muslims are in denial of the fact they are a minority in terms of the way they represent Islam and therefore they have to understand that saying that Islam is a peaceful and decent religion is not held up by the face worldwide Islam portrays. Denial does them no credit, they have to be much more open in the faults within their religion, it is exactly the same with the way the Catholic church still struggles to be open and forward thinking in many of its dictats.

Islam itself needs to modernise and rather than try to hide the failings in parts of its teachings and allow misunderstanding of the tenets of the Qurran, British, no all Westernised Muslims must lead the way in bringing their entire religion world wide into the 21st Century. There is a large element of fear amongst moderate Islam in this country but do not be deceived into thinking it is all based around anti-Islamic racism, part of it comes from fear of the fundamentalists they know exist within their own communities.

We have to be much more understanding and accepting of moderate Islam but they also have to stop playing the victim card, in many instances they have created their own problems by not integrating into the wider community but instead creating their own mini-Islamic communities in Britain.

Blame most definitely lies on both sides of this divide but i wont have it that it is all the White British peoples faults, that attitude is exactly why idiots do things like what happened at Finsbury Park the other night and the justification remains the same, 'they did it to us, so we'll do it to them' as i said tit-for-tat and round we go with more deaths and injuries with no end in sight. It has to be stopped now!!