The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Woman on TV this morning saying school sports days should be banned because her son doesn't enjoy it and she doesn't believe in competition (no mention of the ones who enjoy being competitive and how it would effect them though), lifes a competition love. Oh and there was mention of stopping testing in schools too because competition is inherently damaging and qualifications dont actuallymean anything.... i'm fairly fucking sure i want the doctor operating on me or the pilot flying my plane to be tested to make sure they are qualified :banghead:
Jesus Christ. Some of these people should be taxed for the fucking air they breathe. :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

TFL are apparently no longer going to use "Ladies and Gentlemen" in their announcements. Their staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral.

Mark Evers, director of customer strategy at TfL, said: "We want everyone to feel welcome on our transport network.
"We have reviewed the language that we use in announcements and elsewhere and will make sure that it is fully inclusive, reflecting the great diversity of London."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

shu

Post by shu »

Just sat down to eat my lunch and look at text to see if we have signed anyone , anyway BBC have the ladies tennis on and the two pundits are Billie Jean King and Martina Navitolva , ha ha what a couple of dog ugly lesbo's , my sister played a lot of tennis as a kid and she is one too , funny that !

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Dr Who now a woman, BBC pushing the agenda to the limit..... surprised it is not a transgender, differently abled half asian/half african/half oriental south american of carribean descent asexual dwarf just to cover all bases :banghead:

We really need to remove the TV licensing fee in this country, it is a waste of time giving it to them, even the one thing that i have always considered quality on the BBC, their nature programs, are now all about anthropomorphising the entire natural world these days :roll:

For the record the fact she is a woman isn't what bothers me it is the fact they have changed it for the PC liberal brigades pleasure, as a geek in my younger days the canon of the Timelords was that they existed as two sexes, there were males and females it has countless times throughout the series, books etc been stated as a fact that there were two different sexes but purely for PC reasons they changed an character who has been male for 56 years.....

What's next? Wonder Woman is going to be Wonder Man :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 pm
Dr Who now a woman, BBC pushing the agenda to the limit..... surprised it is not a transgender, differently abled half asian/half african/half oriental south american of carribean descent asexual dwarf just to cover all bases :banghead:
You mean OneBard, right? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

We really need to remove the TV licensing fee in this country, it is a waste of time giving it to them, even the one thing that i have always considered quality on the BBC, their nature programs, are now all about anthropomorphising the entire natural world these days :roll:

For the record the fact she is a woman isn't what bothers me it is the fact they have changed it for the PC liberal brigades pleasure, as a geek in my younger days the canon of the Timelords was that they existed as two sexes, there were males and females it has countless times throughout the series, books etc been stated as a fact that there were two different sexes but purely for PC reasons they changed an character who has been male for 56 years.....

What's next? Wonder Woman is going to be Wonder Man :wink:
My wife, son and daughter are all avid Dr Who fans. I dropped it after the ONLY proper Doctor (Tom Baker 8) ) left. :(

Both my wife and daughter, both healthily liberated females, are absolutely disgusted at this PC PR stunt. They won't watch it until it goes back to being a male actor - on principle.

You can just imagine the fucking production meeting that brought this aberation into existance can't you? A group of 20 and 30something hipsters in skinny jeans sitting around a table rubbing their beards, and one cúnt pops up with...

"Hey guys, I know! Let's like y'know like make the like Docter a woman hey!"
"Wow Jamie, that's like so like cool Bruh!"
"Thanks Mishka! What about you, Clemintine, you like cool with it?"

FOAD Hipster bastards. :banghead: :box: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
You mean OneBard, right? :rubchin:

:D :wink:
:shock:

Oi! Umpaah Lumpaah watch it! :box: :wink: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

The world's gone mad. It's only a matter of time before we get a black James Bond :roll:

:suicide:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Sean wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:33 pm
The world's gone mad. It's only a matter of time before we get a black James Bond :roll:

:suicide:
It's already here mate.
On a day off today,caught Sky News earlier,with some Rad Fem banging on about the sexist/racist etc evils of childrens books.
Apparently,for example,"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," is actually about an exploitative capitalist,(Willy Wonka),who bought in cheap foreign labour,(the Umppa Lumppas), to break the indiginous workforce. :roll:

Also the Black Bond will be a sexually ambiguous female. :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Another couple of crackers that I have heard lately,
1:- A "right on" couple holding court on a train that English,as in the English language,should no longer be called,"English,"as doing so excludes other users of it. :roll:

2:- In a pub in town the other day,a pub which caters for people listen to Ska,Two Tone,early 80's stuff etc.
English Rose by The Jam came on,and about half way through it 2 or 3 Poles went to the bar,and said that they were offended by the Barman playing,"racist songs." :shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Dr Who ,James Bond ,I couldn't care less if there was a yellow black lesbian gay one !
Just dont mess with tinky winkies handbag !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Sky News are reporting that a black police officer in Minneapolis,USA,has shot dead a white woman.
The authorities their are also bemused as to why his bodycam and dashcam were turned off.
Where are the pc cries of outrage and racism?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:22 pm
Sky News are reporting that a black police officer in Minneapolis,USA,has shot dead a white woman.
The authorities their are also bemused as to why his bodycam and dashcam were turned off.

The poor woman was an Australian, she was due to get married soon..She called the Police to report what she believed was a sexual assault in the area..When the Police arrived she approached their car (she was wearing pyjamas) to speak to the officers when for whatever reason one of them shot her dead...

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

On the news tonight there is to be a new commission investigating advertising standards.

The reason, inappropriate advertising stereotypes ie:

A recent advert for cow and gate baby milk where a female baby is shown moving like a dancer with a balerina in the background and a male baby climbing things with a man climbing a mountain in the background..... :roll:

both my daughters liked playing with dolls and going to dance/ballet classes when younger at least partly because all their friends did, my son played football, soldiers and climbed trees..... i now realise i was terrible parent for forcing these gender related past times on them and not allowing them to grow with gender fluidity :banghead:

The Western world is absolutely crippling itself with PC idiocy of the highest order, its actually gone beyond laughable to embarrassing :cussing:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:22 pm

The poor woman was an Australian, she was due to get married soon..She called the Police to report what she believed was a sexual assault in the area..When the Police arrived she approached their car (she was wearing pyjamas) to speak to the officers when for whatever reason one of them shot her dead...
The black officer who killed her is Mohamed Noor,and is "exercising his constitutional right not to make a statement."
He apparently shot her from the passenger seat of the police car,and he and his partner only turned on their bodycams after the shooting.