The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Red Snapper

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Red Snapper »

Well it's all very sad and distressing but I thought there were laws about leaving very young children unattended.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am
Yesterday in Wanstead three,"Asian women,dressed in black and shouting praise to allah,and quotes from the koran," punched and kicked a white woman to the ground and slashed her arm with a knife at a nursery school.
The met police have apparently said the incident is not a terror or hate crime. :shock: :roll:
I bet they would take a different view if the circumstances were reversed.
There is something about that story that just doesn't quite ring true for me tbh. :rubchin:

I have a serious feeling that this "victim" might just be an attention/money seeker in the Karen Matthews mould... :|

Some sort of incident did happen,you can google,"attack in Wanstead." The BBC are even reporting it.
I did and that's what made me think there was something fishy about it.... I have a kind of sixth sense about these things. The minute I saw Karen Matthews on TV I knew she was guilty. Same with the Philpott scum that murdered their six kids in a fire. And same with Stuart Hazell who murdered his step-grandaughter. The minute I saw them doing the crocodile tears bit on TV I knew they were acting and guilty as sin.

I dunno, this feels that way somehow... :?
I would be interested to know your thoughts on Madeline McCann (perhaps best by pm, seeing as they have some very high powered friends and lawyers)
:lol: :lol:

Let's just say I have a theory on that and leave it there... :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am
Yesterday in Wanstead three,"Asian women,dressed in black and shouting praise to allah,and quotes from the koran," punched and kicked a white woman to the ground and slashed her arm with a knife at a nursery school.
The met police have apparently said the incident is not a terror or hate crime. :shock: :roll:
I bet they would take a different view if the circumstances were reversed.
There is something about that story that just doesn't quite ring true for me tbh. :rubchin:

I have a serious feeling that this "victim" might just be an attention/money seeker in the Karen Matthews mould... :|
Some sort of incident did happen,you can google,"attack in Wanstead." The BBC are even reporting it.
I did and that's what made me think there was something fishy about it.... I have a kind of sixth sense about these things. The minute I saw Karen Matthews on TV I knew she was guilty. Same with the Philpott scum that murdered their six kids in a fire. And same with Stuart Hazell who murdered his step-grandaughter. The minute I saw them doing the crocodile tears bit on TV I knew they were acting and guilty as sin.

I dunno, this feels that way somehow... :?
A series started on ID yesterday,"Faking it,Tears of a crime," all about putting these c.unts in front of the cameras to hang themselves.There is footage,along with the experts who analysed it.
I am pretty sure you could get the first one,on the Philpotts,on I-Player

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A convicted muslim terrorist,who served 9 years for his offences,has been given £250,000 in legal aid ,ie: British Taxpayers money,(the people he wanted to kill),to fight his automatic deportation following the completion of his sentence.
You couldn't make this shit up. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:23 pm
A convicted muslim terrorist,who served 9 years for his offences,has been given £250,000 in legal aid ,ie: British Taxpayers money,(the people he wanted to kill),to fight his automatic deportation following the completion of his sentence.
You couldn't make this shit up. :banghead:
Shit like that drives me batshit. :banghead: :x Ooohh the perpetrator is a victim as well ooohhh sob. :roll: :cussing: :censored:

You wanna come live in Oireland, mate. The amount of times you will read in the papers stories about some little scrote that has just beaten the shit out of a granny, gotten 2 years probation because "he came from a poor background awww sob" and then it turns out my taxes paid for his legal aid and, oh just to add insult to injury, the cúnt has 52 previous convictions for assault.

:augie: :cussing:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I hope that the campaign to get resolution for the victims and Families of the Grenfell Tower tragedy doesn't not become a political football for the Neo-Liberal,virute signallers that already seem to be circling around that community,fuelled by the media.
Sky,for example have been following a guy around as he posts pictures and hands out leaflets in an attempt to find his Uncle.Prompted by the crew yesterday he approached a Firefighter who was sat in his appliance,and asked if he had seen the man in the pictures he had.The Firefighter said no,obviously,but offered advice on contact numbers etc.As the guy searching walked away he said to camera,"He wouldn't tell me anything,they don't want to know."
There was also an organised occupation of Kensington and Chelsea Town Hall,obiviously organised and whipped up by some politically motivated rabble rousers,trying to attach their agendas to a terrible event.
I hope that the situation doesn't turn into another violent,looting fest,as the hot weather may fuel this.
The Families need answers,and people/organisations to be held accountable.
The more easily influenced members of this community need to focus on this,and not on the opportunity to aquire Trainers,Flat screen TVs etc.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

There is now crap on the internet claiming that either Right Wing Whites,or the local Council,to get rid of poor blacks so that they could gentrify the area,deliberately caused the fire. :shock:
This is getting ridiculous.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 pm
There is now crap on the internet claiming that either Right Wing Whites,or the local Council,to get rid of poor blacks so that they could gentrify the area,deliberately caused the fire. :shock:
This is getting ridiculous.
Are you honestly surprised that the vultures are out? Meltdown in west London is exactly what some want, politicians and media alike, as i mentioned in the RIP thread it is absolutely disgusting behaviour in the name of the 'Public Good'. They are actually hindering the recovery and investigation by the rescue services but, you know, it's all a cover up :suicide:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Red Snapper wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 pm
Well it's all very sad and distressing but I thought there were laws about leaving very young children unattended.
There are now reports that there were dozens of illegal immigrants being housed by the Tenants there,and/or sleeping in the stair wells etc.
That is why that Met Police guy,Stuart Cundy,basically declared an amnesty to people who may have been in that block in his press conference yesterday.
If you are going to once again demonise the English as uncaring racists,at least also admit your own culpability.
If you are calling for the Truth,let's have the whole truth.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:24 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
There are now reports that there were "100's" of illegal immigrants being housed by the Tenants there,and/or sleeping in the stair wells etc.
That is why that Met Police guy,Stuart Cundy,basically declared an amnesty to people who may have been in that block in his press conference yesterday.
If you are going to once again demonise the English as uncaring racists,at least also admit your own culpability.
? My comment was about Madeleine McCann.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:24 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
There are now reports that there were "100's" of illegal immigrants being housed by the Tenants there,and/or sleeping in the stair wells etc.
? My comment was about Madeleine McCann.
Sorry mate,
I meant to quote GoonerMuzz :oops:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The Coverage of this Finsbury Park incident is doing my head in.
The BBC are parading a stream of muslims and allowing them to spout crap such as,
"Finsbury Park is a muslim area."
"The police didn't turn up for ages."
"The muslim communities in Britain are under attack."
"We are living in a racist country."
"Things like this are pushing us to be radicalised."
A Met Police spokesman,somebody Basu,said in one breath that,"This is an attack on the whole of London,"and in the next said,"it was an attack on the muslim community."
Why are these people allowed to segregate themselves into autonomous communities?
Also,this pc fuelled right to spout their thinly veiled anti western bullshit in the guise of righteous anger is dangerous.
People need to remember that this so-called Finsbury Park muslim community were the ones who protected,supported,and sat in the middle of St Thomas Road,listening to,and applauding Abu Hamsa.
The media are encouraging the protests,and the "we are an oppressed minority" bullshit,the same media that wrote off those who protested in Manchester as Racist,Facists.
Another thing,they are doing interviews with representitives of this "muslim council of Britain."
I am apparently British,but I didn't elect any of these fuckers.
They should be re-named the council of British muslims,so they no longer are allowed to peretuate this false illusion that they are somehow contributing to running this country.
As I type,Sadiq Khan,is pledging armed police to guard mosques.
What about the rest of us?

Herd

Post by Herd »

Whilst the attack is an abomination to any human ,that mosque is a thorn in the side of the wider community and has been for years .
They block the street off to pray in it ,which should be illegal , and they harass anyone who has a dog going past it .
They make complaints against dogs to the council saying they have been bitten by this or that dog and then the council gets on to the owners .
Far from being part of a community they try and get people evicted from any council housing in the streets around it and in particular the flats ,
and woman walking past the centre or in the area can get abused if they are not covered up .
This is a multi cultural district and has been one all my life but there are some that would turn it into an enclave and exclude all others !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 am
Whilst the attack is an abomination to any human ,that mosque is a thorn in the side of the wider community and has been for years .
They block the street off to pray in it ,which should be illegal , and they harass anyone who has a dog going past it .
They make complaints against dogs to the council saying they have been bitten by this or that dog and then the council gets on to the owners .
Far from being part of a community they try and get people evicted from any council housing in the streets around it and in particular the flats ,
and woman walking past the centre or in the area can get abused if they are not covered up .
This is a multi cultural district and has been one all my life but there are some that would turn it into an enclave and exclude all others !
I read an interesting article,if I can find it I will source it,about how muslim councillors target issues around dog ownership as an entrist way of introducing sharia laws into areas.
As for that mosque,I walk past it regularly during the season,on my way to the Auld Triangle,to drink heathen infidel Lager.
Quite often there are small groups of its visitors milling around outside its entrance,making comments,obviously derogatory but in their own languages to,"Kuffar," that walk past,accompanied with tuts of disgust etc.
As for the praying in the streets around it,they have just shown a group of the local 20 something muslim lads,lead by an older guy in his best robe and hood,deliberately setting up a prayer session right against the police cordon, obviously in an attempt to provoke some sort of response to feed their victim narrative.
Savid Javid has also just tipped up,to"speak to the community leaders."
By these he does not mean the democratically elected council or Government officials,but the self appointed,predominantly muslim,religious leaders.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

This is looks to be just the start of the 'tit for tat' crimes to come, there is a divide in this country and it is growing greater by the week. Unless the 'politicians' and 'community leaders' get off their arses and admit both sides are at fault then i fear that this is the start of a long difficult period in our history where many people are going to be hurt or killed in the name of 'extremism' on both sides.

I'm kind of worried about the whole use of the word 'Islamaphobia' these days it seems to be a catch all phrase, last time i checked a phobia was described as an 'irrational fear' of something but lets be quite frank this is outright racism (sic), conversely though some victims of previous recent terrorist attacks might legitimately say their fear is not irrational.

For me someone also really needs to get a grip on the media as their reporting of these attacks seems at times to be deliberately divisive and inflammatory and it really is not helping cool peoples feelings.