The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:22 pm
Sky News are reporting that a black police officer in Minneapolis,USA,has shot dead a white woman.
The authorities their are also bemused as to why his bodycam and dashcam were turned off.
Where are the pc cries of outrage and racism?

The poor woman was an Australian, she was due to get married soon..She called the Police to report what she believed was a sexual assault in the area..When the Police arrived she approached their car (she was wearing pyjamas) to speak to the officers when for whatever reason one of them shot her dead...
The black officer who killed her is Mohamed Noor,and is "exercising his constitutional right not to make a statement."
He apparently shot her from the passenger seat of the police car,and he and his partner only turned on their bodycams after the shooting.
Media now saying they didn't turn on their body cams at all. Surprised there is no big uproar about this police shooting... wonder why...?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:10 pm
On the news tonight there is to be a new commission investigating advertising standards.

The reason, inappropriate advertising stereotypes ie:

A recent advert for cow and gate baby milk where a female baby is shown moving like a dancer with a balerina in the background and a male baby climbing things with a man climbing a mountain in the background..... :roll:

both my daughters liked playing with dolls and going to dance/ballet classes when younger at least partly because all their friends did, my son played football, soldiers and climbed trees..... i now realise i was terrible parent for forcing these gender related past times on them and not allowing them to grow with gender fluidity :banghead:

The Western world is absolutely crippling itself with PC idiocy of the highest order, its actually gone beyond laughable to embarrassing :cussing:
Wow, you insensitive gender dictating cúnt, Muzz. :censored: :box: Raising your kids to be normal. You absolute bastard. :cussing: :censored:

I too am a gender nazi apparently, as my daughter was dressed in pink quite often as a baby and has played with dolls, and my son has played football, soldiers, and climbed trees and was dressed in blue and red but NEVER pink as a baby. I accept I am a cúnt for this. :(

The world is fucked. :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sky News are reporting that a black police officer in Minneapolis,USA,has shot dead a white woman.
The authorities their are also bemused as to why his bodycam and dashcam were turned off.

The poor woman was an Australian, she was due to get married soon..She called the Police to report what she believed was a sexual assault in the area..When the Police arrived she approached their car (she was wearing pyjamas) to speak to the officers when for whatever reason one of them shot her dead...
The black officer who killed her is Mohamed Noor,and is "exercising his constitutional right not to make a statement."
He apparently shot her from the passenger seat of the police car,and he and his partner only turned on their bodycams after the shooting.
Just read this on the news "Officer Noor has refused to speak to investigators and US authorities say they cannot compel him to give a statement. "
WTF? An officer can kill someone and doesn't have to speak to anyone about it???

Herd

Post by Herd »

NickF wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Just read this on the news "Officer Noor has refused to speak to investigators and US authorities say they cannot compel him to give a statement. "
WTF? An officer can kill someone and doesn't have to speak to anyone about it???
Apparently she had Tigger pyjamas and poor officer noor thought that a wild animal was attacking him.
Under such duress he was perfectly entitled to waste the suspect !
These officers have a hard enough time as it is without misinformed members of the public expecting a duty of care ,due process,or protection .

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just seen the Shadow Pensions minister,(Labour,Woman),squealing like a stuck pig on Sky News because the Government plans to raise the pension age in about 20 years.
They,(women),didn't give a fuck for all the years when they got their pensions 5 years before blokes,even though they live longer. :twisted:
Where were the calls for equality then?
I am not sure,but I think that the pension ages are still not equal

Sean

Post by Sean »

Indeed. Women should get their pensions five years after men do :wink: :barscarf:

Incidentally, I was once rejected for an office role (i.e a non-caseworker) with Women's Aid on the basis of my gender. Damn sexists! So much for equality! Imagine if the genders were reversed :roll:

That's an hour's effort I'll never get back. I do understand that certain roles there need to be filled by women, like caseworkers, etc; but I'd have thought an office role was fair game. I've just seen they have another role up, I won't fucking bother this time.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A drunk illegal immigrant,Zana Hassan,an iraqi who illegally entered the UK in 2008,stormed into a church in County Durham,screaming that he wanted to,"Kill the English."
He escaped a prison sentence,and instead of being detained and deported as an illegal immigrant,has been released. :shock:
I wonder what the situation would have been if a British person had done the same thing in a mosque.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

This shit about the Grenfell inquiry team needing to be made up by people from,"Morocco and Nigeria,"and that interpreters and paperwork for 20+ languages should be provided,is starting to fucking annoy me.
Where did these people get the idea that actually being asked to learn the language of their adopted country is racist and a form of oppression?
Also,I didn't hear any of them complaining that the majority of Fire Fighters that helped rescue them were white.They didn't refuse THEIR professional help because,"they didn't look like them." :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:44 am
This shit about the Grenfell inquiry team needing to be made up by people from,"Morocco and Nigeria,"and that interpreters and paperwork for 20+ languages should be provided,is starting to fucking annoy me.
Where did these people get the idea that actually being asked to learn the language of their adopted country is racist and a form of oppression?
Also,I didn't hear any of them complaining that the majority of Fire Fighters that helped rescue them were white.They didn't refuse THEIR professional help because,"they didn't look like them." :twisted:
I have to agree. If you go to live in another country long term then the onus is on you to adapt to their language and way of life to some degree, not the other way round. Can you imagine rocking up to Saudi Arabia or Hungary or France and demanding the locals speak English just because you do? :roll: I'm not saying these people should just abandon their culture entirely but they must at least respect the local culture and language too.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:44 am
I have to agree. If you go to live in another country long term then the onus is on you to adapt to their language and way of life to some degree, not the other way round. Can you imagine rocking up to Saudi Arabia or Hungary or France and demanding the locals speak English just because you do? :roll: I'm not saying these people should just abandon their culture entirely but they must at least respect the local culture and language too.
Agreed mate.
Of course people should accommodated whilst making the change to a new country/culture,but there must come a point when they either accept that they have their part to play in adjusting and accepting their new home,or reject it and leave.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Jason Osamede Okundaye,the student head of Cambridge equality group,( :lol: ),has said that,"ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST."
Firstly,how can the "head" of an "Equality" group dimiss a whole "type" of people in a certain way,and secondly,imagine the apoplectic howls of outrage if a similar comment had been directed at at black/ethnic minorities. :roll:
He also claimed that,"White people," have,"colonised," areas like Dalston,and "they",should,"go back" to "Exeter and Solihurst,(sic)."He also said that watching the recent riots in Hackney was,"Delicious."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 am
Jason Osamede Okundaye,the student head of Cambridge equality group,( :lol: ),has said that,"ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST."
Firstly,how can the "head" of an "Equality" group dimiss a whole "type" of people in a certain way,and secondly,imagine the apoplectic howls of outrage if a similar comment had been directed at at black/ethnic minorities. :roll:
He also claimed that,"White people," have,"colonised," areas like Dalston,and "they",should,"go back" to "Exeter and Solihurst,(sic)."He also said that watching the recent riots in Hackney was,"Delicious."
Methinks this numpty just got himself placed on the terror watch list... :lol: :roll:

Students in general are cúnts but this fucktard Jason Osamede Okundaye is an UberCunt. :x :censored: Fucking outrageously offensive comments from the attention seeking student pillock. :x :evil: As you say, could you imagine the public outrage and gnashing of teeth if a white student had said something like this about black people? :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:16 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 am
Methinks this numpty just got himself placed on the terror watch list... :lol: :roll:

Students in general are cúnts but this fucktard Jason Osamede Okundaye is an UberCunt. :x :censored: Fucking outrageously offensive comments from the attention seeking student pillock. :x :evil: As you say, could you imagine the public outrage and gnashing of teeth if a white student had said something like this about black people? :roll:
Colonisation of Dalston ,now thats funny !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Our local news pays minimal attention to English/British events or anniversaries,but we are getting wall to wall coverage of the 70th anniversary of Indian independence,and the partition of Pakistan.
Birmingham Town Hall and its surroundings have been given over to the "celebrations",so fuck you if you don't happen to belong to one of these "communities".
There has just been some Indian woman interviewed,who waxed lyrical about what a wonderful place India is,and how hard it is to have to live amongst white English people who make no effort to adapt to their culture.
She also basically claimed that they are all racist.
This begs the obvious question,why live here instead of India then?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The female,black leader of an orchestra,based in Britain, that only allows black/ethnic minorities to be members,which I think is racist,has claimed that European classical music is racist,as it excludes cultural influences from Africa etc.
Fuck me.that is like saying that African tribal music,or Chinese traditional music etc are racist because they do not incorporate European cultural influences.
Where are these fucking neo-liberals going to stop? :twisted: