The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Scotland Yard today confirmed that a further 8 fraud charges are being made in relation to people trying to make financial claims from the Grenfell fund,and that 4 of the flats in the lower level of the tower have been burgled/looted.
Two questions,what has happened to the solidarity and quest for truth and honesty from this so called community,and why is Scotland Yard and the Met once again being called racist for releasing this FACTUAL information? :twisted: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The snowflakes are now comparing Grenfell to Hillsborough,with one of the Hillsborough campaigners holding a meeting there.
I suppose if you remember that both places had loads of people who were there,with no right to be,they have a point.
Also,on LBC this morning one of the Grenfell campaigners said,"The majority of people in this area are ethnic minority."
Surely that makes them a majority then. :shock: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:15 pm
The snowflakes are now comparing Grenfell to Hillsborough,with one of the Hillsborough campaigners holding a meeting there.
I suppose if you remember that both places had loads of people who were there,with no right to be,they have a point.
Also,on LBC this morning one of the Grenfell campaigners said,"The majority of people in this area are ethnic minority."
Surely that makes them a majority then. :shock: :banghead:

The real issue there is the Hillsborough people/person cannot stay out of the news or cannot allow and other tragedy to be more public than theirs...

MadRich

Post by MadRich »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm
A woman,Joyce Msokeri,from Ambleside Gardens,Sutton,has been charged with 7 counts of fraud,including trying to claim £10,000 from the Grenfell fire survivors fund,by falsely claiming that her "Husband" died in the fire.She also claimed to have a child in intensive care as a result of the blaze.
However,here is the best bit,
Ethnic groups are now "protesting" that she is being "singled out" by the "racist media" because she is Black. :shock: :roll:
No doubt this woman is a scumbag, but I can't find any information about how these 'ethnic groups' are now protesting.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 pm
It's just been on "Midlands Today," that a bitch called Kathryn Smith stamped her toddler daughter Ayeeshia-Jayne to death after also subjecting her to a litany of abuse that was "missed" by social services etc.
Her ex,and the kids father raised concerns several times,but the pc brigade dismissed his concerns,presumably because he was considered the scorned ex just trying to cause shit.
The usual subjects have been dragged out to assure the public that,"Lessons will be learned," from this unfortunate series of events,and apologised to the Father for failing to listen to his concerns.
For the record,the slag got away with a 19 year sentence,so she will serve about 7 years. :twisted:
The social worker who is a man took early retierement after the investigations began and the mother will serve a MINIMUM of 19 years in prison.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm
An organisation is now claiming that ethnic minorities are being discriminated against in the criminal justice system.
I would like to make a few points.
Back in the 80's the Met were going to release figures showing that the vast majority of what were then called,"Muggings," were committed
Both sides had their fair share of scumbags.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm
Up until recently,Caribbean communities have called the British/English racist,colonial oppressors and enslavers,whom they wish to have little or nothing to do with.
Then these Hurricanes happened,and they demand that the British,as their protectors,send millions to help them.
So the British Government send them £40 million,and half our Navy to help them,despite claiming to have no money to help our NHS,the Homeless,Schools,or OUR poor.
Go figure. :roll:
You are confusing the rest of the Carribean islands to British Territories in the Carribean who are in fact more or less British citizens. They are similar to Gibraltor.
It's those Islands that are making a fuss about aid not arriving in time. Funny enough their governor/head of state is normally a British diplomat.

Gooner I have to say you have a way of posting facts with a slight twist to fit your agenda. Do you work for the BBC by any chance?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

MadRich wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm
A woman,Joyce Msokeri,from Ambleside Gardens,Sutton,has been charged with 7 counts of fraud,including trying to claim £10,000 from the Grenfell fire survivors fund,by falsely claiming that her "Husband" died in the fire.She also claimed to have a child in intensive care as a result of the blaze.
However,here is the best bit,
Ethnic groups are now "protesting" that she is being "singled out" by the "racist media" because she is Black. :shock: :roll:
No doubt this woman is a scumbag, but I can't find any information about how these 'ethnic groups' are now protesting.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 pm
It's just been on "Midlands Today," that a bitch called Kathryn Smith stamped her toddler daughter Ayeeshia-Jayne to death after also subjecting her to a litany of abuse that was "missed" by social services etc.
Her ex,and the kids father raised concerns several times,but the pc brigade dismissed his concerns,presumably because he was considered the scorned ex just trying to cause shit.
The usual subjects have been dragged out to assure the public that,"Lessons will be learned," from this unfortunate series of events,and apologised to the Father for failing to listen to his concerns.
For the record,the slag got away with a 19 year sentence,so she will serve about 7 years. :twisted:
The social worker who is a man took early retierement after the investigations began and the mother will serve a MINIMUM of 19 years in prison.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm
An organisation is now claiming that ethnic minorities are being discriminated against in the criminal justice system.
I would like to make a few points.
Back in the 80's the Met were going to release figures showing that the vast majority of what were then called,"Muggings," were committed
Both sides had their fair share of scumbags.
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm
Up until recently,Caribbean communities have called the British/English racist,colonial oppressors and enslavers,whom they wish to have little or nothing to do with.
Then these Hurricanes happened,and they demand that the British,as their protectors,send millions to help them.
So the British Government send them £40 million,and half our Navy to help them,despite claiming to have no money to help our NHS,the Homeless,Schools,or OUR poor.
Go figure. :roll:
You are confusing the rest of the Carribean islands to British Territories in the Carribean who are in fact more or less British citizens. They are similar to Gibraltor.
It's those Islands that are making a fuss about aid not arriving in time. Funny enough their governor/head of state is normally a British diplomat.

Gooner I have to say you have a way of posting facts with a slight twist to fit your agenda. Do you work for the BBC by any chance?
I would not be allowed to work for the BBC,as I don't fit their pc,snowflake,neo-liberal,ethnicity profile selection criteria.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Lawerence Llewelyn-Bowen has stated in a "Cotswold Life" magazine interview,that calling yourself English is racist. :shock:
"I don't often use the term,"England,"because I think that it is racist," he continued.
What fuck is going on in this country,when just being born here makes you a racist? :banghead:
Incidentally,Llewelyn-Bowen was born in London,but claims to be Welsh.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 pm
Lawerence Llewelyn-Bowen has stated in a "Cotswold Life" magazine interview,that calling yourself English is racist. :shock:
"I don't often use the term,"England,"because I think that it is racist," he continued.
What fuck is going on in this country,when just being born here makes you a racist? :banghead:
He's also an attention-seeking tosser so I wouldn't take much (if anything) of what he says to heart, mate. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
HOLDONNNN! there just a Mo RG - We have enough shyte to contend with so Please don't lumber us with that CUN.T as well.

:worried: :redcard:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:20 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
He's also an attention-seeking tosser so I wouldn't take much (if anything) of what he says to heart, mate. :wink:
I know mate,but it is indicative of the current anti English vibe that exists in Britain,fuelled by the Neo-Liberal agenda that is increasingly given oxygen by our media. :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

More to the point, what the fuck is rugby doing reading country life?

:shock: :censored: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arseofacrow wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am

I think he misread the title :shock:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 am
arseofacrow wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am

I think he misread the title :shock:
Tbh i didn't think he could read :wink:

Beginning to get seriously pissed off with the whole 'if you're white British then you are automatically a racist' thing.....

Saw a debate on some shit program this morning talking about there not being enough ethnic minorities in the board rooms of British companies, now not being funny here but surely as the ethnic minorities are in a ratio of less than 1:5 in this country is it not an automatic thing that there are less of them in boardrooms.

What irritated me was that the implication was squarely in the realm of there not being enough black people but as there are other ethnic minorities in this country such as Asian, S American, Far Eastern etc would it not be expected that the ratio would be even smaller :rubchin:

Just a thought, how many minorities are there on our board? Does Wiggy count as his hair is obviously in a realm of its own :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 am
The world has truly gone mad:

Cambridge University forced to ‘decolon ... acism risk
That link is broken, mate. Can you repost a working one? I'd be interested in reading that article.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 am
The world has truly gone mad:

Cambridge University forced to ‘decolon ... acism risk
That link is broken, mate. Can you repost a working one? I'd be interested in reading that article.
Miss linked it mate,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/20 ... e-english/

Problem with the Telegraph is it wants you to pay, there is a longer article in the Express if you can ignore the rabid commentors at the bottom, although some of them are quite funny:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/870787 ... literature

Fill your boots, i'm slightly confused why an English literature course with English authors is racist, surely as with most Degrees there is option to refine your degree in 2nd/3rd year to more specific areas of interest as long as they fall within the underlying criteria.

I'm fairly sure you don't teach Maths by starting with Algebra before students have even learned basic Arithmatic