The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Arsene Wenger and Jeremy Corbyn ( a Gooner btw) - Both are leading their respective team/party into an abyss but both refuse to step away/back or listen to anyone else... :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Arsene Wenger and Jeremy Corbyn ( a Gooner btw) - Both are leading their respective team/party into an abyss but both refuse to step away/back or listen to anyone else... :?
Also both are followed by a bunch of sycophants who can't see their faults :roll:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

An 18 year old Polish woman was arrested in a Notting Hill bar for being drunk and disorderly.
She attempted to assault the arresting officers,one of whom was female,spat in their faces and called them,"British Pussies," and "Racist Pigs."
She also handed out the same verbals to the custody Sgt,and threw water at him.
The judge refused to hand out a custodial sentence because she was "a lady." :roll: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Diane Abbott,and David Lammy both jumped on the P.C. express yesterday when a fake street sign "symbolising" a "beware Jews" warning sign was found in Stamford Hill.
They both branded it disgusting racism,and cited it as yet another example of the post Brexit rise in right-wing fascism.
Turned out it was part of an installation by a Jewish artist. Ooops.
No apologies from either of them though. :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Diane Abbott,and David Lammy both jumped on the P.C. express yesterday when a fake street sign "symbolising" a "beware Jews" warning sign was found in Stamford Hill.
They both branded it disgusting racism,and cited it as yet another example of the post Brexit rise in right-wing fascism.
Turned out it was part of an installation by a Jewish artist. Ooops.
No apologies from either of them though. :banghead:
:lol:

Was reading this earlier, funny end to the story. yesterday from Abbott it was Brexit has caused all this racism blah blah blah - today :tumbleweed:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Arsene Wenger and Jeremy Corbyn ( a Gooner btw) - Both are leading their respective team/party into an abyss but both refuse to step away/back or listen to anyone else... :?
Thats harsh on Corbyn

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

You should judge Corbyn at the end of the current Parliament :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A chap by the name of Mustafa Bashir,(or maybe that should be spelt Bash Her),has just escaped with a suspended prison sentence for domestic abuse,which included grabbing his wife around the neck,in public,in Rochdale,which required a member of the public to intervene,making her drink Bleach,and hitting her with a cricket bat.
The last one is relevant as he apparently got the suspended sentence rather than a custodial one because he had been offered contracts with Leicestershire County Cricket Club,(something which they are denying).
What I can't understand is he also referred to his wife's friends as "English Slags."
Now maybe I have got this wrong,but if somebody referred to a specific group of Muslim women as,"Muslim S***s",a fact that he does not dispute, they would be prosecuted for a hate crime. :banghead:
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:A chap by the name of Mustafa Bashir,(or maybe that should be spelt Bash Her),has just escaped with a suspended prison sentence for domestic abuse,which included grabbing his wife around the neck,in public,in Rochdale,which required a member of the public to intervene,making her drink Bleach,and hitting her with a cricket bat.
The last one is relevant as he apparently got the suspended sentence rather than a custodial one because he had been offered contracts with Leicestershire Cricket Club,(something which they are denying).
What I can't understand is he also referred to his wife's friends as "English Slags."
Now maybe I have got this wrong,but if somebody referred to a specific group of Muslim women as,"Muslim S***s",a fact that he does not dispute, they would be prosecuted for a hate crime. :banghead:

I'm guessing it's because the use of the word English as an adjective or part of a compound noun is always considered a positive, complimentary term!

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:A chap by the name of Mustafa Bashir,(or maybe that should be spelt Bash Her),has just escaped with a suspended prison sentence for domestic abuse,which included grabbing his wife around the neck,in public,in Rochdale,which required a member of the public to intervene,making her drink Bleach,and hitting her with a cricket bat.
The last one is relevant as he apparently got the suspended sentence rather than a custodial one because he had been offered contracts with Leicestershire Cricket Club,(something which they are denying).

I'm guessing it's because the use of the word English as an adjective or part of a compound noun is always considered a positive, complimentary term!
:coffeespit:
How are you mate? Hope all's well

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Bernard manning was my favourite comedian at the time I was young and my sense of humour was cruel to say the least having said that I don't consider myself a racist I like to mimic all and anyone Yorkshireman, Scots Irish Welsh blacks Pakistanis Londoners fenies brumies , and any other person with an accent , the old adage is if they take the Mike out of you they like you ........ and I like a lot of people

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I once heard the term:

the Recreationally offended

:D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Hull University department of Social Sciences have announced that they are now going to start marking down students who use words such as "workmanlike","Mankind","forefathers etc,and in certain circumstances,the words "He or "She." :roll:
It's getting more and more like the political reduction of the language in "1984". :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The National Trust have removed the word "Easter" from the annual,and previously titled,"Great Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt."
It is now,"The great cadbury egg hunt."
Apparently they don't want to cause offence to,"Non Christians." :roll: :banghead:
This country is riding the P.C. Express to oblivion,British/English culture is being airbrushed out. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:The National Trust have removed the word "Easter" from the annual,and previously titled,"Great Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt."
It is now,"The great cadbury egg hunt."
Apparently they don't want to cause offence to,"Non Christians." :roll: :banghead:
This country is riding the P.C. Express to oblivion,British/English culture is being airbrushed out. :banghead:
AtheistJoe is masturbating furiously right now! :lol: :wink: