The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SPUDMASHER

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 am
We need a super volcano or an asteroid to fucking obliterate this navel gazing pc snowflake entitled cock sucker planet we live on.

The latest fucking pointless attention starved not hugged enough as a child type horseshit?

"Food bullying". :roll:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegrap ... -allergic/

:oops: :roll: :censored:
That is without question the best one yet. Really, where will it stop!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am
Love the word Snowflake, because that best describes the sandel wearing tablet carrying useless bits of shit they are!..
:lol:

It's the perfect word for these crunts. 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

In the space of two days at work, I had an octogenarian woman throw her saturday Daily Mail at me after giving her a refund, but she got mad because I didn't believe she bought the paper on a Sunday.

The next day I had a guy in his 30's who was about 4ft 9, and has downs syndrome, threaten me because someone complained about him singing in the shop. I was wondering if hit me what would be the politically correct way of dealing with him?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:24 pm
A young woman was on the breakfast news the other day. She had done a photo essay of women who had been sexually abused and went on to list the types of abuse. Very worthy and good on her and I was nodding along in agreement as she listed the type of behaviour that is unacceptable. It included lewd comments, inappropriate touching and sexual assault but my nodding ground to a halt with the last one which was "unwanted compliments!". Best not talk to, look at or be in the same room as a woman from now on in case you get arrested for admiring her shoes.
I've said for a while now that the modern feminists want segregation, not equality. Bizarre considering in the 1800's when women wanted inclusion, because they were excluded from a lot aspects of society, the got it, don't like it, and want segregation. The term misandrist is as underused as the term mysoginist is overused.
I've always supported the feminist movement and ideals up until the last 4 years, whereupon I've found that men have the least amount of rights in this countries legislation, of the genders.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 am
In the space of two days at work, I had an octogenarian woman throw her saturday Daily Mail at me after giving her a refund, but she got mad because I didn't believe she bought the paper on a Sunday.

The next day I had a guy in his 30's who was about 4ft 9, and has downs syndrome, threaten me because someone complained about him singing in the shop. I was wondering if hit me what would be the politically correct way of dealing with him?
:shock:

I didn't know Lefty was going around pretending to have Downs Syndrome.... :lol: :shock:

Too far? :wink:

Anyway... the only way you could have treated him with equality would have been to kick the shit out of him.

DB10GOONER - putting out political correctness fires one blaze at a time. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do they need a day and what exactly is it?

Should I send a 'Congratulations on having a womb' card or maybe one that says, 'Sorry for being a man, I know it's all my fault'.

In Spain women have gone on strike!!

Still, it's been much safer driving today.

I'm starting to think that women have a lot in common with Liverpool fans.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:16 pm
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do they need a day and what exactly is it?

Should I send a 'Congratulations on having a womb' card or maybe one that says, 'Sorry for being a man, I know it's all my fault'.

In Spain women have gone on strike!!

Still, it's been much safer driving today.

I'm starting to think that women have a lot in common with Liverpool fans.
:lol: :lol:

Well alot of women have basically the same vocal pitch as scousers.... :roll: :D

International women's day. SlyNews did a "special" where they filled a room with screeching cùnts and a panel of over achieving lesbians to discuss how far women have progressed in the last 100 years and they came to the conclusion that any woman can do any job a man can do. Unfortunately this was undermined a tad when they all rushed out afterwards to get home in time to cook their husbands' dinners and two of them realised their cars had flat tyres and had to ask a passing bloke to change the tyre for them. :-P

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fat cops. What the fuck is going on with all the fat cops in Oireland? :shock:

Since the snowflake generation did away with the fitness requirement any fat bastard can now become a cop (or Garda as they call them here).

Walking up Muggers Mile (or Abbey Street as it's also known :wink: ) the other day and this tubby little female cop was waddling along in front of me when a gang of about 6 or 7 little 10 year old urban scumbags ran down the middle of the street laughing and yelling and throwing bottles of Pepsi and the crisps etc (they had just obviously stolen) at pedestrians.

Super cop steps out onto the road and screeches "Stop! Garda!". The scrotes all laughed out loud, ran around her, and even threw a few packets of crisps at her. The Fat slag didn't even try and give chase. Well she couldn't. :roll:

Hilariously some teenager queueing at a music venue yelled at her "get off the breakfast rolls" so super cop waddled over and told him off. :roll:

Useless cùnt. :censored:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Reported yesterday on the BBC/ITV that the UK government is to give £50M to help immigrants learn to speak English to help with their integration, now call me old fashioned but maybe they should have learned some before getting here... if nothing else i can think of much better places to spend the money and i personally feel that tax payers should not be paying for language training for immigrants, can really see another countries taxpayers paying for me to learn their language if i decided to move there :rubchin:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:19 am
Reported yesterday on the BBC/ITV that the UK government is to give £50M to help immigrants learn to speak English to help with their integration, now call me old fashioned but maybe they should have learned some before getting here... if nothing else i can think of much better places to spend the money and i personally feel that tax payers should not be paying for language training for immigrants, can really see another countries taxpayers paying for me to learn their language if i decided to move there :rubchin:
That could be far better spent by going towards our brexit buy out :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

I think you'll find that most European countries offer free classes. There are plenty here in Spain but most English here are too lazy to make any effort to learn Spanish.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A Government report, which means that we paid for it, has concluded that P. E. in schools is racist as it, "Leads to the re-colonisation of ethnic minorities physicality," and is, "constructed as a white unmarked space." :shock: :banghead:
You really can't make this shit up.
The report is titled, "A whitewashed curriculum?, the construction of race in contemporary P. E. Curriculum policy."

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just seen on Sky News that Irish Nationals are protesting in London about IRELANDS anti-abortion laws.
One question, WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH US!?! It would be like us protesting about the British Poll Tax on the streets of Dublin.
Also, why have British Taxpayers got to pick up the bill for policing this bollocks? :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

I think you'll find that most European countries offer free classes. There are plenty here in Spain but most English here are too lazy to make any effort to learn Spanish.
Sorry Joe but for me it is immaterial what other countries do, there are much more needed things that that money could be spent on currently and as i said i don't see why i should be picking up yet another additional item in my tax bill for the sake of multicultural diversity bullshit.

I have nothing against people coming here from overseas to work but i do expect them to pick up the bill themselves for learning to speak a language that is necessary in the country they chose to live in, and that goes for Brits working overseas too.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

It's unlikely that a refugee from some countries will be able to speak English before they get to Britain. Therefore, it's common sense to provide language training so that those people can contribute to society, both economically and socially.

I would have been happy if the cünts who jumped the taxi queue on Saturday night hadn't been able to speak English at all. Incidentaly, they were all British. The taxi driver was very nice though. :D :barscarf: